Author Topic: What should Trump do with the time he has left?  (Read 3901 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What should Trump do with the time he has left?
« on: January 06, 2021, 02:53:49 pm »
January 6, 2021
What should Trump do with the time he has left?
By Shama Tobin

Given the latest dynamic development with respect to the role of Mike Pence as the president of the Senate, the outcome of the today's joint session of Congress may look uncertain now.  What is certain, however is that if the meeting goes in Biden's favor, all issues of election fraud will be history.  There will be no investigation.  The media and the Deep State will declare it as the most secure election in history and Donald Trump a traitor for refusing to concede.  Worse, future elections will be meaningless.

Stealing is addictive.  So is power.  A combination of the two is the sad story of Venezuela.  This is why the extent of the fraud in this election must be fully revealed — not through scientific analysis or the testimonials of thousands of brave citizens, nor by presenting  videotapes showing that illegal vote count took place, nor by showing a stack of fake ballots.  To be sure, taken together, all of these point to irrefutable evidence of massive cheating in order to steal the election.

Under a lightly corrupt system, that evidence will have a chance for a relatively fair review and remedy through the courts or political process.  Under a badly corrupt system, the evidence will be dead on arrival.  Unfortunately, it is not an exaggeration to conclude that our system, at state and federal levels, is corrupt to the core.  Donald Trump may lose the fight, but one of his biggest contributions to the nation is that American patriots now get the idea of the full extent of corruption in our three branches of government along with the Deep State, the media, Big Tech, and multinational corporations.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/what_should_trump_do_with_the_time_he_has_left.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: What should Trump do with the time he has left?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 02:57:39 pm »
Declassify, declassify, declassify.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 05:31:40 pm »
Shut his mouth and pack his bags. Maybe apologize for the harm he's done to the Republican Party and the country. Zero chance of that. That would imply he has a shred of integrity. Which he doesn't.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 06:21:22 pm »
Shut his mouth and pack his bags. Maybe apologize for the harm he's done to the Republican Party and the country. Zero chance of that. That would imply he has a shred of integrity. Which he doesn't.

You're going to receive many angry comments over your post, but much of what you say is true. He's never demonstrated he has any integrity whatsoever.

However, he's not the only one who harmed the Republican Party, he had plenty of help, and the GOP's been on a ventilator for years. I do appreciate how he fought against all of his enemies.

I'll let the historians sort out these last 4 years, because I'm Going Galt.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 06:28:38 pm »
Declassify, declassify, declassify.

:yowsa: The problem will be getting them to comply!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 06:36:51 pm »
Grant himself a pre-emptive pardon, just to watch the heads explode.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 07:28:24 pm »
You're going to receive many angry comments over your post, but much of what you say is true. He's never demonstrated he has any integrity whatsoever.

However, he's not the only one who harmed the Republican Party, he had plenty of help, and the GOP's been on a ventilator for years. I do appreciate how he fought against all of his enemies.

I'll let the historians sort out these last 4 years, because I'm Going Galt.
I'll agree, many members of the party other than Trump are less than perfect. Nevertheless, I think Trump has thrown the party off the rails.
I still believe we had a great chance in 2016 to win the WH for the next 12-16 years.
We blew it by selecting Trump. He did some positive things, but many of the things he's done would have been done by other Pubbies. Like the SC picks.
I backed him on the wall and a number of other things.
Not so much on his trade deals, the deficit, and tariffs. I don't think he knows diddly squat about any of those things. Many conservatives actually still believe the Chinese pay the tariffs.
WE!! American citizens, pay those tariffs.
So I got about half of what I wanted with Trump.
But he stepped on his own member so often and succeeded in turning out extra millions of people who overlooked a pathetic hack like Biden to get rid of the most irritating/obnoxious president ever.
That's why he lost. 
Ardent Trump acolytes refuse to face facts about that.
Well, it's too late now, and if he gets the nomination in 2024, he's going to get whipped worse than this past election. If he couldn't beat a hack like Biden, how is he going to beat anybody?

Offline Absalom

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 07:49:55 pm »
Disappear, disappear, disappear!!!
If that doesn't work try evaporating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 09:39:21 pm »
I'll agree, many members of the party other than Trump are less than perfect. Nevertheless, I think Trump has thrown the party off the rails.
I still believe we had a great chance in 2016 to win the WH for the next 12-16 years.
We blew it by selecting Trump. He did some positive things, but many of the things he's done would have been done by other Pubbies. Like the SC picks.
I backed him on the wall and a number of other things.
Not so much on his trade deals, the deficit, and tariffs. I don't think he knows diddly squat about any of those things. Many conservatives actually still believe the Chinese pay the tariffs.
WE!! American citizens, pay those tariffs.
So I got about half of what I wanted with Trump.
But he stepped on his own member so often and succeeded in turning out extra millions of people who overlooked a pathetic hack like Biden to get rid of the most irritating/obnoxious president ever.
That's why he lost. 
Ardent Trump acolytes refuse to face facts about that.
Well, it's too late now, and if he gets the nomination in 2024, he's going to get whipped worse than this past election. If he couldn't beat a hack like Biden, how is he going to beat anybody?

A few days after the election, I was talking with a friend whom I worked with at UPS.  We were the outliers in the workplace, i.e. conservatives, and we didn't talk politics at work. We both agreed that all Trump had to do the last two months before the election was to tone down his rhetoric and twitter...that's what surrogates are for. He couldn't help himself, he just had to keep throwing red meat to his base.

But Trump is Trump, he couldn't help himself. I do like the idea of a preemptive pardon for him and his family, followed by settling in a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US. He'll have a bullseye on his back for the rest of his life.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 04:58:10 am »
[quote author=Night Hides Not link=topic=424724.msg2356375#msg2356375 date=1609969161.
But Trump is Trump, he couldn't help himself. I do like the idea of a preemptive pardon for him and his family, followed by settling in a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US. He'll have a bullseye on his back for the rest of his life.
[/quote]
------------------------------
Er..........rumor has it that Elon Musk is seeking colonizers for Planet Mercury.
Suggest someone put him in contact w/Trump.

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2021, 05:09:01 am »
    The Precedent has been set!   
    Shirley, if Ford can pardon Nixon, Trump can pardon Trump (and his extended Family Advisors).

Sexy Shirley says so.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2021, 09:24:04 am »
[quote author=Night Hides Not link=topic=424724.msg2356375#msg2356375 date=1609969161.

------------------------------
Er..........rumor has it that Elon Musk is seeking colonizers for Planet Mercury.
Suggest someone put him in contact w/Trump.

I'm holding out for the flight to the Sun, as long as it's at night.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 10:24:35 am »
Just shut his damn mouth and leave, please? I'm tired of the guy.

We gained a USSC (maybe not for long), but we lost both houses of congress and the Presidency. Makes me sick thinking about it.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2021, 01:30:55 pm »

We gained a USSC (maybe not for long), but we lost both houses of congress and the Presidency. Makes me sick thinking about it.

Me too.   This is simply a tragic denouement of Shakespearian proportions. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2021, 04:03:57 am »

But...but...we've never seen so much winning.  9999hair out0000

Offline Idiot

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2021, 04:08:35 am »
But...but...we've never seen so much winning.  9999hair out0000
Echo chamber I see.   happy77

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2021, 04:32:51 am »
Echo chamber I see.   happy77
You've never seen so much echoing. Kind of like The Trump Admiration (i.e. Idolization) Society on some forums.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2021, 06:44:01 am »
goatpairie....I'll agree, many members of the party other than Trump are less than perfect. Nevertheless, I think Trump has thrown the party off the rails.
We blew it by selecting Trump. He did some positive things

Trump has done no such thing.  The man has been fighting almost alone for four years while the chickensh*t worthless Republicans have done little to nothing.  What a crock of bullsh*t!  He breathed life into a spineless party with not one leader of note, evidenced by the fact that he took on 16 challengers, and he best every last one of them in the primary.  Bush with his $100 million war chest managed to garner 1% of the vote.  There is not one contender against Trump that would have beat HR Clinton.  Not one.  Not Bush, not Cruz, not any of them. 

Donald Trump defined the issues in 2016.  He owned them and he energized the Republican Party like perhaps no one before him.  I do not even think Reagan brought the level of enthusiasm that Trump did.  And to refresh your memory, Reagan was also vilified by the stinking corrupt media when he was POTUS.

The Republicans would NOT have won against Clinton, and as it was, Trump barely won.  You cannot go by the Electoral Vote as a gauge.  You need to look at the battleground states to see how narrow the win was. 

Trump's failure in 2020 was that he did not campaign like he did in 2016.  I never heard him talk about what his plan for the next four years would be and how he planned to make it happen.  Through the first quarter of 2020, the stinking Democommies were attempting to impeach him, and bury him any way they could.  Every other day was one more person in the White House shooting their mouth off about something they did not like.

Trump got more done in four years than any other president in my life, even those with eight years in the position.  And he did it with a hostile Congress, both parties.   And a hostile staff.  Generals Kelly and Mattis were huge mistakes, as were so many others.  It is no mystery that Trump could not find people to trust right from the start, and that is a huge reason he had his family about him. 

Never having lived with politics on the inside, he did not have a sense of just how rotten almost every last one of them are.  Politics has some of the worst people within humanity.  Dishonest, no integrity, self centered, completely corrupt, you name it.  I think the Dems are really pushing their luck.  The American people only tolerate abuse for so long.  They are getting ready to thrust America into a slave state. A few false steps, and they will know exactly what rebellion is, and none of them will live to mouth off about it.  We are not at war, yet.  But they must know they are pushing it!!!

Back to your foolish comment of winning for the next 12-16 years.  What poppycock.  You live one election at a time, and beyond that, it is an absolute unknown.  Who the hell would have run in 2028 or 2032?  You have no idea, and the Republicans were just as void as the Dems.  Really!!!  HR Clinton was no prize, or Sanders, a damn communist.  Trump rose up because Americans were tired of NOT BEING REPRESENTED IN WASHINGTON. 

I was from PA.  You think Casey or Toomey is anything worth bragging about?  Hell no!!!  You think Rick Santorum, who bragged he came in 2nd in the one presidential election had a chance to win?  He was beat by Casey for the senate.  Neither party had crap for leaders.  Trump was a shining star.  Still is.  He has his faults, but you knew he was for America.  You think Traitor Joe will be doing things for America?  Hell no!!

We are headed for dark times.  Biden will wither like a dried out flower, and he will fall apart daily from the stress of it all.  I give him one year.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2021, 07:49:54 am »
Maybe apologize for the harm he's done to the Republican Party ...

Trump didn't do this to the Republican Party   pointing-down   Once you see the GOP for what it truly is, there's simply no reason to stay. @goatprairie 

Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza

I have been a Republican since Reagan and we have a party with a great history but MY GOD! What kind of cowering, whimpering, pathetic animal do we have here? Get up off your fours and stand on two legs! Have some basic human pride and self-respect, you disgraceful cowards

3:18 PM · Jan 7, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1347276536282554369

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2021, 10:49:03 am »
Donald Trump defined the issues in 2016.  He owned them and he energized the Republican Party like perhaps no one before him.  I do not even think Reagan brought the level of enthusiasm that Trump did. 

I don't know, but Reagan won two actual landslide victories, Trump barely squeaked by in 2016 and also lost the popular vote by quite a bit.

Not really any comparison there.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2021, 02:19:09 pm »
Trump indeed accomplished a lot in four years.   And it took just one day to wreck it all.   This has been the most astonishing 48-hour news cycle I have ever seen.

Both Chao and DeVos have resigned outright.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2021, 02:51:33 pm »

The republican party at the national level was worthless LONG before Trump appeared on the scene. Trump tied to save it but they refused to allow it. They would rather get their invitation to the next big D.C. social event than actually represent their constituents. F them and YOU! @goatprairie

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2021, 02:57:53 pm »
The republican party at the national level was worthless LONG before Trump appeared on the scene. Trump tied to save it but they refused to allow it. They would rather get their invitation to the next big D.C. social event than actually represent their constituents. F them and YOU! @goatprairie

888high58888 @Bigun

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2021, 02:58:56 pm »
Catturd â„¢
@catturd2

Good morning to everyone except the soon to be extinct, pearl clutching, out-of-touch, spineless, worthless, useless, cowardly, liberal media ass kissing Republican Party.

5:57 AM · Jan 8, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1347497560865386496

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2021, 12:53:06 am »
jafo wrote (a good post until he got to):
"You live one election at a time, and beyond that, it is an absolute unknown."

Nope.
That's all changed now.

The demo-communists succeeded in constructing an underground "election apparatus" that demonstrated the potential to churn out victories where they needed them. And it worked on November 3rd.

By "next time", the apparati in each state will become more refined, the number of elections they can influence will broaden.

The communists realized they can't eliminate elections in America.
Not yet. Not for a good while.

But... they can engineer a measurable "control" over them where it counts. This will allow an appearance of having "opposition", without threatening their power to rule. And it will keep the masses gullible, still believing they have a chance at "winning".

That's what I see comin' down the line.
"Show me the election...
... and I'll show you the winner"