Author Topic: January 5 - January 6, 2021: From the Streets to the Halls of Congress  (Read 32708 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: January 5 - January 6, 2021: From the Streets to the Halls of Congress
« Reply #225 on: January 07, 2021, 05:16:50 pm »
Aside from that poor murdered woman I’m happy he did. This whole thing has been very illuminating and I’m grateful for being entrusted, for once, with the truth.

My $.02?  Conservatives have been taken for granted as being meek and mild, and not taken serious as far as fighting  back.

The actual storming of the Capitol shouldn't have happened, and I have a feeling it wouldn't have if a few disruptors (antifa maybe) hadn't infiltrated their ranks.   OTOH, bringing a 100K-200K force right up to the steps would have been a proper measured response.

Meek and Mild now?  That perception has now changed overnight.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #226 on: January 07, 2021, 05:21:14 pm »
OTOH, bringing a 100K-200K force right up to the steps would have been a proper measured response.

Yeah Civil War. You think anyone, outside the conservative retard bubble, actually wants that?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #227 on: January 07, 2021, 05:27:18 pm »
Yeah Civil War. You think anyone, outside the conservative retard bubble, actually wants that?

Walking peacefully right up to the Capitol steps constitutes Civil War?  Are you for real?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 05:48:43 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #228 on: January 07, 2021, 05:45:39 pm »

3:49 AM · Jan 7, 2021 from Washington, DC·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #229 on: January 07, 2021, 05:47:30 pm »
It's over, Trump "conceded".

3:49 AM · Jan 7, 2021 from Washington, DC·Twitter for iPhone

« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 05:48:37 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #230 on: January 07, 2021, 06:20:05 pm »
So then why drag the country, the party, and his voters through this? Not to mention all the people headed to prison for that stunt yesterday.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Because unlike you,he isn't a surrender monkey. He RIGHTFULLY decided to fight this thing to the last to make sure everyone understood the left stole the election.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

• Technical
« Reply #231 on: January 07, 2021, 06:20:47 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Because unlike you,he isn't a surrender monkey. He RIGHTFULLY decided to fight this thing to the last to make sure everyone understood the left stole the election.

Smart thinking, that. Nobody I know is interpreting it that way.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #232 on: January 07, 2021, 06:24:05 pm »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Speaking as a future member of the organized resistance,I don't think ANYBODY wants a Civil War.

ESPECIALLY not the left.

Which doesn't mean the left isn't going to do everything in their power to diminish freedom and further Globalist Control.

I am not looking forward to fighting to keep this country free,but if I don't die first,I will be there when it happens.

« Reply #233 on: January 07, 2021, 06:56:11 pm »
The Associated Press
@Apaithar

BREAKING: Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao says she will resign in protest over pro-Trump insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #234 on: January 07, 2021, 07:01:31 pm »

after a summer of unchallenged left wing rioting all across the nation the swamp is obviously trying to make yesterday into some sort of earthshaking national outrage.

The only outrage was a cop shooting an unarmed trump supporter to death.

I had no idea of the depth of their fear and contempt for Americans who simply feel they should have a voice in their government.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #235 on: January 07, 2021, 07:32:19 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Speaking as a future member of the organized resistance,I don't think ANYBODY wants a Civil War.

ESPECIALLY not the left.

Which doesn't mean the left isn't going to do everything in their power to diminish freedom and further Globalist Control.

I am not looking forward to fighting to keep this country free,but if I don't die first,I will be there when it happens.

The rising of Antifa/BLM and other subversive groups I believe in part are because of the fear that the leftists felt when they became aware of the tens of thousands of Trump supporters that showed up at each of his rallies.  The only way that they could control those masses was to inflict the pandemic.  Next they needed groups to do their dirtier work and I believe Antifa/BLM and other subversive groups are funded and controlled by the leftisits...that is their 'power' of enforcement to diminish freedoms and promote globalism.

What Antifa and others I don't think realize is that they are nothing more than disposable pawns used in this game.

They will be the ones to fight in the Civil War should there be one.  I believe at that time those who are merely DEM voters and not members of the radical groups will not stand along with the subversives.

We shall see. 

I once again want to clarify that I am NOT at all in any way promoting or advocating any violence; quite the opposite.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

• Technical
« Reply #236 on: January 07, 2021, 07:35:34 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Surrender monkey? Is this 2003?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #237 on: January 07, 2021, 07:43:13 pm »
The Associated Press
@Apaithar

BREAKING: Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao says she will resign in protest over pro-Trump insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

Pure chutzpah.  Good riddance.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #238 on: January 07, 2021, 07:44:18 pm »

Considering Trump has been calling her husband an enuch for weeks, suprised she last this long.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #239 on: January 07, 2021, 10:21:33 pm »
Surrender monkey? Is this 2003?

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I apologize for the dated "lingo". How do you people self-identify today?

Obedient slaves of the Borg?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #240 on: January 07, 2021, 10:22:17 pm »
And there it is.  Trump's mouth and the foolish things he says.  Clueless to how to make friends and influence enemies, and clueless how the media manipulates everything against folks they hate. 

Frankly, I was offended when he selected her to be in his cabinet.  Nepotism at the highest levels of government, and he did it to appeal to McConnell, who never really worked with Trump.

What happened yesterday was not Trump's fault.  There is no doubt the trouble makers were largely Antifa. 

But if this government thinks for a moment they can steal an election and not be held accountable, they are mistaken.  If rebellion does take place, the likes of Romney will not be left to talk about it, it will be brutal according to the standards of life in the USA.  Our history in the world is that we are peaceful until we are not.  Wake this tiger, and we become very dangerous as a nation of people that believe in truth and justice.  We haven't had truth and justice in Washington for a number of decades.  The American people have been very tolerant, but there is a breaking point.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #241 on: January 07, 2021, 10:24:19 pm »

@Hoodat

It was nothing more than a rat leaving a sinking ship because she WILL be out of work come the Biden presidency.

Or would have been. By resigning early and blaming it on disgust with Trump and consdervatives,she may still have a future in politics.

If not,it practically guarantees her guest spots on the Sunday political gab fests.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #242 on: January 07, 2021, 10:28:25 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I apologize for the dated "lingo". How do you people self-identify today?

Obedient slaves of the Borg?

CCP Agent works for me.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #243 on: January 07, 2021, 10:29:35 pm »
@Hoodat

It was nothing more than a rat leaving a sinking ship because she WILL be out of work come the Biden presidency.

Or would have been. By resigning early and blaming it on disgust with Trump and consdervatives,she may still have a future in politics.

If not,it practically guarantees her guest spots on the Sunday political gab fests.

All they care about is going to all the cool DC Parties.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #244 on: January 07, 2021, 10:31:02 pm »
CCP Agent works for me.

@dfwgator

Speaking of dated!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #245 on: January 07, 2021, 10:35:14 pm »
All they care about is going to all the cool DC Parties.

@dfwgator

Well,events like that are where all the "networking activity" takes place,and job opportunities abound.

She is obviously planning to be a career aide,with a hope of maybe getting an appointment to a prominent government position one day,so she is playing the game well.

« Reply #247 on: January 07, 2021, 11:27:18 pm »
President Donald Trump Addresses Patriots - Twitter Deletes This Video (everywhere)
Jan 6, 2021

https://rumble.com/embed/v9vsec/?pub=4

https://rumble.com/vchyl0-president-donald-trump-addresses-patriots-protesting-on-dc.html

« Reply #248 on: January 07, 2021, 11:35:56 pm »
Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza

I have been a Republican since Reagan and we have a party with a great history but MY GOD! What kind of cowering, whimpering, pathetic animal do we have here? Get up off your fours and stand on two legs! Have some basic human pride and self-respect, you disgraceful cowards

3:18 PM · Jan 7, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1347276536282554369

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #249 on: January 08, 2021, 12:54:36 am »
after a summer of unchallenged left wing rioting all across the nation the swamp is obviously trying to make yesterday into some sort of earthshaking national outrage.

The only outrage was a cop shooting an unarmed trump supporter to death.

I had no idea of the depth of their fear and contempt for Americans who simply feel they should have a voice in their government.

after a summer of unchallenged left wing rioting (protests according to the press) all across the nation the swamp is obviously trying to make yesterday into some sort of earthshaking national outrage.

The media (what little I have heard) has made me sick to my stomach. The hypocrisy is beyond belief. Now its a riot!!!