Author Topic: Why does Joe Biden always have to have his wife Jill at his side  (Read 980 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
Why does Joe Biden always have to have his wife Jill at his side in public appearances and interviews like some hand-holder or nursemaid? Does he propose giving her a seat at Cabinet meetings?
11:45 AM · Jan 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1345063614915477509
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 07:34:10 pm by Cyber Liberty »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Why does Joe Biden always have to have his wife Jill at his side
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 07:09:08 pm »
I think we all know why..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 07:30:58 pm »
I think we all know why..

Yes we do. 
 :raise hand:
So they don't have to issue a "Silver Alert" for the President elect.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 07:31:27 pm »
Watching him wander aimlessly about a stage, looking for the exit, is all one needs to know.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 07:39:14 pm »
Watching him wander aimlessly about a stage, looking for the exit, is all one needs to know.

Not only did that one event define his campaign but also his impending presidency.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 07:42:05 pm »
Not only did that one event define his campaign but also his impending presidency.

Don't forget the finger-sucking episode.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2021, 08:59:27 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

It's like Homer Simpson's dad (Abe?) yelling at a cloud.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2021, 09:00:50 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2021, 09:03:27 pm »
I give Biden 3 months tops before he steps down and hands the reins over to Heels up.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2021, 09:04:35 pm »
Don't forget the finger-sucking episode.

Say what? Didn't hear about that...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2021, 09:12:02 pm »
Joe Biden mixes up Donald Trump with George Bush

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2021, 09:13:19 pm »
It's the "Co-President" model -- two for the price of one!
Or maybe three if you believe Joe's "President-elect Harris".
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2021, 09:18:39 pm »
Say what? Didn't hear about that...

Jill was introducing him at a  "rally" --

Getty image, click linkhttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/01/14/21673586-7743671-image-a-112_1575208921872.jpg

« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 09:22:03 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2021, 09:21:32 pm »
Second picture below:

Ewwww.

His Vice President-to-be is known to do the same thing in the company of powerful men.

Only not with fingers
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2021, 09:27:01 pm »
I'm convinced Jill's insistent upon being called "Doctor" because she's been dispensing alzheimer's care for years.  This is why she's always near the patient --- she's his lifeline.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2021, 09:28:33 pm »
It's the "Co-President" model -- two for the price of one!
Or maybe three if you believe Joe's "President-elect Harris".
Absolutely correct.
Jill has indicated very strongly that she intends to stand in Joe's place when he is incapacitated, which is essentially 100% of the time.
Jill is going to be fighting off Kamala and her gang for power. Eventually she will lose when Joe either resigns, dies, or is expelled from office.
Or he becomes so much more goofy than he already is, and is no longer able to function in public at all.
His inauguration is going to be funnier than an SNL skit. He will be the babbling moron that he is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2021, 10:07:54 pm »
Absolutely correct.
Jill has indicated very strongly that she intends to stand in Joe's place when he is incapacitated, which is essentially 100% of the time.
Jill is going to be fighting off Kamala and her gang for power. Eventually she will lose when Joe either resigns, dies, or is expelled from office.
Or he becomes so much more goofy than he already is, and is no longer able to function in public at all.
His inauguration is going to be funnier than an SNL skit. He will be the babbling moron that he is.

If Jill truly intends to step in and take Joe's place, she's delusional. The people didn't vote her in.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2021, 10:31:56 pm »

If Jill truly intends to step in and take Joe's place, she's delusional. The people didn't vote her in.
@libertybele
Yep. In normal times you would be right.
But today, there is no 'law', there are no rules, and the Constitution is irrelevant.
We are living in an era when 'anything goes'. Rioters and thieves are not prosecuted.
No Democrat government official is ever prosecuted for anything, ever.

There just are no rules anymore, especially when it comes to elections or anything related to government.
Jill can do any damn thing she wants to do. Who is going to stop her?
Who will be the one to raise an issue with it?
The Dems will likely go along with it, at least for a while at the beginning.
And the Republicans will just duck and hide under their desk, like always.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2021, 10:38:14 pm »
Absolutely correct.

Jill's going to be a problem for whoever's pulling the strings and calling the shots behind the scenes  --- the one who expects Harris to be President.   If Joe is sworn in on the 20th, Jill's going to fight to the death to keep Joe in office.  Literally.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2021, 10:39:21 pm »
@libertybele
Yep. In normal times you would be right.
But today, there is no 'law', there are no rules, and the Constitution is irrelevant.
We are living in an era when 'anything goes'. Rioters and thieves are not prosecuted.
No Democrat government official is ever prosecuted for anything, ever.

There just are no rules anymore, especially when it comes to elections or anything related to government.
Jill can do any damn thing she wants to do. Who is going to stop her?
Who will be the one to raise an issue with it?
The Dems will likely go along with it, at least for a while at the beginning.
And the Republicans will just duck and hide under their desk, like always.

@240B you are absolutely correct. There is no rule of law any longer.  We've lost our Republic and I honestly fear what we are going to encounter in this coming year and I fear even more for the futures of my children and grandchildren.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2021, 10:40:40 pm »
Jill's going to be a problem for whoever's pulling the strings and calling the shots behind the scenes  --- the one who expects Harris to be President.   If Joe is sworn in on the 20th, Jill's going to fight to the death to keep Joe in office.  Literally.

Jill will quickly find out how quickly she can be disposed of.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2021, 11:59:42 pm »

No honor among thieves.

:2popcorn: :2popcorn:
I will NOT comply.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2021, 01:54:22 am »
Don't worry this will all be taken care of once the Disney team gets all the bugs worked out of animatronic Joe. I mean who would ever guess it with the way Joe has set it up, hiding in his basement, freezing up and speaking gibberish. Hell animatronic Joe might be more dependable than real Joe and with the added benefit that animatronic Joe would actually do what he was programmed to do.