Author Topic: Why does Joe Biden always have to have his wife Jill at his side  (Read 984 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Why does Joe Biden always have to have his wife Jill at his side
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2021, 02:09:26 am »
The lengths the press will go through to protect Biden will be nothing like anyone has seen before. Her job is to keep the press at bay. her job will be made easy because the press will comply.

But, the result will be an increasing divide between the news media and the general public who will be starved for information regarding the Biden administration
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2021, 02:25:43 am »
It's the "Co-President" model -- two for the price of one!
Or maybe three if you believe Joe's "President-elect Harris".

Just like Nicolae and Elena.  And Jill has the fake degrees just like Elena.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2021, 04:09:01 am »
Because puppets always have a hand up their a**, all the way to the elbow. You do the math.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2021, 07:24:02 am »
Dunham's Walter is more functional than Traitor Joe.

Jill will not be more than two steps away from Traitor Joe while he is POTUS.  It was reported that she will continue teaching while Traitor Joe is POTUS, well let me tell you how that will go.  She will have one class each week, with a grad assistant equivalent to fill in when she is not there.  That will be most days. 

This clown act can go perhaps as long as a year if they are lucky.  With his continual decline, I do not see it lasting longer than that.  And when he leaves due to something, Kamela Harris will have the opportunity to be POTUS for 11 years.  Oh joy!  Imagine a person that could not make it to the primary in her first primary gets to be POTUS longer than anyone in history with the sole exception of FDR!!!  She  will make it through the primaries, but will need to resort to the Dominion SAVE YOUR A## software to win in the general election.  Through these 12 years, the republic will be replaced with a totalitarian one party system.  We will no longer have the freedom to say what we think without being sent to a re-education camp.  The most extreme may well disappear, or have Clinton style accidents.