Author Topic: 2020 Election: I’m not mad, I’m furious  (Read 2273 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2020 Election: I’m not mad, I’m furious
« on: December 29, 2020, 02:35:37 pm »
December 29, 2020
2020 Election: I’m not mad, I’m furious
By Suburban Lawyer

I am not mad about the massive election fraud. I am furious with the white-hot fury of a thousand suns. This Republic cannot long endure if its electoral system is thoroughly discredited by the widespread, and successful fraudulent schemes of big-city political machines in six swing states. It’s all out there in plain sight, no matter how hard the DemMedia tries to hide it.

Within a week after the election, the alarm was sounded. Larry Correia, novelist and retired accountant, asked on his website for a response from auditors and anti-fraud veterans to this question: “In your entire career, have you ever seen a case that threw up this many flags that DID NOT turn out to be fraud?” Over 50 people responded. All of them said with this many flags it was always fraud.

The obvious response to these flags should have been for Republicans at the state level in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin to immediately seize the evidence to forestall a cover-up. Ballots and voting machines in eight big cities should have been seized by investigators and forensically examined by anti-fraud experts.

The only forensic audit of the Dominion Voting Systems was held in Antrim County, Michigan. The report found the machines were spitting out 68% of ballots as “in error” so that an “adjudication system” could reassign them to a candidate, chosen by a computer algorithm or by a human somewhere in the world connected (locally or remotely) to the system. Contrary to lies from Dominion, the voting machines were connected to the Internet. A whistleblower in Michigan testified to that in a legislative hearing. Read the report. That was just one of many ways Dominion cheated the system.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/2020_election_im_not_mad_im_furious.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: 2020 Election: I’m not mad, I’m furious
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 02:40:54 pm »
I am not mad about the massive election fraud. I am furious with the white-hot fury of a thousand suns.

You ain't the only one!

I'm finding it difficult to describe the depth of my anger and frustration with the current state of our fedgov.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 02:45:04 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 03:11:02 pm »
Everybody knows about the obvious massive fraud:
Congress knows
State legislators know
American media knows
Judges know
Republicans know
Democrats know
SCOTUS knows
DOJ knows

The issue is, they don't care.
They intend to let it stand whether it was fraud or not.
They do not care.
The goal was always stated as, 'Oust Trump by any means necessary.'
They did that. And now they are going to get away with it.
Even though it will mean the end of the Republican Party and the end of 'real' elections in America.
Elections are becoming 'Soviet Style', where the result is predetermined before the first vote is cast.

This is the future. Eventually Congress will pass a 'mandatory vote act', whereby the public is forced to vote by law. This is what dictators do because nobody sees any point to voting since the outcome is already known. Without forcing people to vote, nobody would show up. That is where America is heading.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 03:19:10 pm »
You ain't the only one!

I'm finding it difficult to describe the depth of my anger and frustration with the current state of our fedgov.

I've completely lost interest in what happens. I know thats what the POS statists want but its the only way for me to cope.

Its obvious nothing can be done about it anyway.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 03:40:28 pm »
Yes, there was fraud - a lot of fraud, in fact. It largely occurred in big-city precincts where virtually no Republicans have been elected or appointed for generations. 

Why don't Republicans fight back, then?

There are several reasons, I believe.

They are afraid of the backlash likely to occur, and given the near-total dominance of Democrat liberals in the culture, the news media and social media, they are justifiably worried that only one side of the story will be told, as has been the case since Election Day.

There is also the matter of the legal "team" that Trump promoted or allowed to represent him, whose efforts have been disorganized, hyperbolic, unfocused and sometimes plain embarrassing.

The courts, including the Supreme Court have been loathe to get involved, as they are concerned about the effect of legal challenges to a national election in a country that is already bitterly divided, paralyzed by a pandemic, and simmering with social unrest.

And then, there is Donald Trump himself, whose behavior during this time has seemingly distilled all of his worst impulses, and detracted from the reasons that so many people voted for him in the first place.

So, while I'm angry about the result and about how it was achieved, I believe that it is time to get over it, and plan for the battles ahead.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2020, 03:48:02 pm »
I've completely lost interest in what happens. I know thats what the POS statists want but its the only way for me to cope.

What frustrates the hell out me @skeeter is there is something that can be done ... about all of it, not just the stolen election.  But apparently there is one man definitely and perhaps an additional 10 folks in Washington with the guts and the stamina to fight.  All others just want to live long enough to leave under their own power with their kickbacks in tow.

That this stolen election returns the coup plotters to the height of power and influence makes my head explode and is forcing me to sit back and watch our government implode under the weight of its own corruption.  Actually, I'm beginning to pray for it.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2020, 04:46:31 pm »
What frustrates the hell out me @skeeter is there is something that can be done ... about all of it, not just the stolen election.  But apparently there is one man definitely and perhaps an additional 10 folks in Washington with the guts and the stamina to fight.  All others just want to live long enough to leave under their own power with their kickbacks in tow.

That this stolen election returns the coup plotters to the height of power and influence makes my head explode and is forcing me to sit back and watch our government implode under the weight of its own corruption.  Actually, I'm beginning to pray for it.
Total implosion of the government is the only path to salvation. But boy is it gonna hurt.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2020, 04:53:24 pm »

@skeeter

Good to know that I'm not the only one who feels that way.   Don't know if it's my age or merely my personality, but done giving a sh*t.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2020, 04:56:47 pm »
@skeeter

Good to know that I'm not the only one who feels that way.   Don't know if it's my age or merely my personality, but done giving a sh*t.

I wish I could get there but I just don't know how. Not giving a sh*t has never been possible for me but I obviously need to learn how to do that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2020, 05:09:01 pm »
@skeeter

Does "lock 'n load and don't retreat" fit in with not giving a schlitz?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2020, 05:27:03 pm »
I wish I could get there but I just don't know how. Not giving a sh*t has never been possible for me but I obviously need to learn how to do that.

I guess a better way to put it is I care, but am resigned to not being able to affect outcomes.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2020, 05:40:23 pm »
Yes, there was fraud - a lot of fraud, in fact. It largely occurred in big-city precincts where virtually no Republicans have been elected or appointed for generations. 

Why don't Republicans fight back, then?

There are several reasons, I believe.

They are afraid of the backlash likely to occur, and given the near-total dominance of Democrat liberals in the culture, the news media and social media, they are justifiably worried that only one side of the story will be told, as has been the case since Election Day.

There is also the matter of the legal "team" that Trump promoted or allowed to represent him, whose efforts have been disorganized, hyperbolic, unfocused and sometimes plain embarrassing.

The courts, including the Supreme Court have been loathe to get involved, as they are concerned about the effect of legal challenges to a national election in a country that is already bitterly divided, paralyzed by a pandemic, and simmering with social unrest.

And then, there is Donald Trump himself, whose behavior during this time has seemingly distilled all of his worst impulses, and detracted from the reasons that so many people voted for him in the first place.

So, while I'm angry about the result and about how it was achieved, I believe that it is time to get over it, and plan for the battles ahead.

@andy58-in-nh

Excellent list of reasons, I think all four are spot on.  Unfortunately I don't find much reason to believe "the battles ahead" can be won with an army that simply refuses to fight even the most egregious and obvious examples of fraud.
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2020, 05:45:55 pm »
@andy58-in-nh

Excellent list of reasons, I think all four are spot on.  Unfortunately I don't find much reason to believe "the battles ahead" can be won with an army that simply refuses to fight even the most egregious and obvious examples of fraud.
Thats it. Our side has surrendered us.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2020, 06:12:04 pm »
@andy58-in-nh
@skeeter
@HoustonSam
@Cyber Liberty
ALL

Remember, each "county" has an election - if there is fraud, it is in a "county".  Each person here votes in a county and if there was fraud, and you have some evidence, take it to the County District Attorney.  That is the beginning of stopping the fraud.  Every county has a Republican Chairman, go to him/her with evidence of fraud and both of you go to the District Attorney.  If the District Attorney will not take action, go to your State Attorney General and he has to investigate.

Fraud will not be stopped by complaining about "national fraud", because it is not "national", it is "county".  Do like Cyber Liberty, join your county Republican Party, they are like you, so help them get rid of fraud if there is any in your county.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2020, 06:44:55 pm »
@skeeter
@HoustonSam
@Cyber Liberty
ALL

Remember, each "county" has an election - if there is fraud, it is in a "county".  Each person here votes in a county and if there was fraud, and you have some evidence, take it to the County District Attorney.  That is the beginning of stopping the fraud.  Every county has a Republican Chairman, go to him/her with evidence of fraud and both of you go to the District Attorney.  If the District Attorney will not take action, go to your State Attorney General and he has to investigate.

Fraud will not be stopped by complaining about "national fraud", because it is not "national", it is "county".  Do like Cyber Liberty, join your county Republican Party, they are like you, so help them get rid of fraud if there is any in your county.

Many thanks @Victoria33 for your service in local elections here in Texas and for the insight you've regularly provided into the details of the process.  But the blunt reality is that few of us believe in the process you've described because we find the evidence for fraud overwhelming and largely ignored.  If the party-to-county-to-DA-to-AG process worked, then it would have worked.  But it didn't.
James 1:20

Offline Absalom

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2020, 07:05:02 pm »
December 29, 2020 Election: I’m not mad, I’m furious By Suburban Lawyer
I am not mad about the massive election fraud. I am furious with the white-hot fury of a thousand suns. This Republic cannot long endure if its electoral system is thoroughly discredited by the widespread, and successful fraudulent schemes of big-city political machines in six swing states. It’s all out there in plain sight, no matter how hard the DemMedia tries to hide it.
Within a week after the election, the alarm was sounded. Larry Correia, novelist and retired accountant, asked on his website for a response from auditors and anti-fraud veterans to this question: “In your entire career, have you ever seen a case that threw up this many flags that DID NOT turn out to be fraud?” Over 50 people responded. All of them said with this many flags it was always fraud.
The obvious response to these flags should have been for Republicans at the state level in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin to immediately seize the evidence to forestall a cover-up. Ballots and voting machines in eight big cities should have been seized by investigators and forensically examined by anti-fraud experts.
The only forensic audit of the Dominion Voting Systems was held in Antrim County, Michigan. The report found the machines were spitting out 68% of ballots as “in error” so that an “adjudication system” could reassign them to a candidate, chosen by a computer algorithm or by a human somewhere in the world connected (locally or remotely) to the system. Contrary to lies from Dominion, the voting machines were connected to the Internet. A whistleblower in Michigan testified to that in a legislative hearing. Read the report. That was just one of many ways Dominion cheated the system.
-------------------------
American Thinker, calls on one of their errand boys, to post a sanctimonious
tirade, asserting gossip, hearsay and innuendo, about cheating and lying.
And this from some legal funky, the very enablers of the corruption and fraud
that has engulfed our politics for more than a century. As predictable as nighttime.
Mercifully, there are only some 3 weeks left. Praise the Almighty!!!!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2020, 07:15:04 pm »
I guess being a conservative means living in perpetual anger. Doesn't sound like a recipe for a happy life. No wonder no one wants to be a conservative lately.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2020, 07:28:23 pm »
I guess being a conservative means living in perpetual anger. Doesn't sound like a recipe for a happy life. No wonder no one wants to be a conservative lately.

Wow...now that's a loaded ridiculous statement.  :seeya:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2020, 07:38:27 pm »
Wow...now that's a loaded ridiculous statement.  :seeya:

Is it? Seems true to me.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2020, 07:44:32 pm »

You have not seen anything resembling 'anger' and 'hate' until you go to a Democrat/Leftist site.
Those guy regularly talk about, laugh about, and joke about killing all Republicans/Conservatives/Christians and their whole family.
They want every Trump supporter and their family to be rounded up and imprisoned.
That is not my interpretation. That is what they say, openly.
No dude. The HATE and murder talk is on the Left.
This site is garden party compared to any of their sites.

I am disappointed but not angry. Because I know what is coming.

This is a picture of every Biden/Harris supporter one year from now.
They will all get the reward they deserve.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2020, 07:58:15 pm »

Yes, they will be getting what they deserve and I'll be danged if I help anyone of them out.  Not going to happen.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2020, 07:59:15 pm »
You have not seen anything resembling 'anger' and 'hate' until you go to a Democrat/Leftist site.
Those guy regularly talk about, laugh about, and joke about killing all Republicans/Conservatives/Christians and their whole family.
They want every Trump supporter and their family to be rounded up and imprisoned.
That is not my interpretation. That is what they say, openly.
No dude. The HATE and murder talk is on the Left.
This site is garden party compared to any of their sites.

I am disappointed but not angry. Because I know what is coming.

And we’re supposed to respond with smiles.

Now that makes me chuckle.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2020, 08:10:10 pm »
They'll get what they have clamored for all these years, good and hard, but since the petroleum industry will be largely outlawed, they'll get it without any Vaseline...

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2020, 08:18:15 pm »
When you make a deal with the Devil and sell your soul, only an idiot fool would be surprised when the Devil betrays them.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2020, 08:21:16 pm »
When you make a deal with the Devil and sell your soul, only an idiot fool would be surprised when the Devil betrays them.
That's no betrayal, it's in the fine print. They just were so focused on what they were supposedly getting, they didn't bother to see the cost.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis