Author Topic: Explosion rocks downtown Nashville on Christmas Day  (Read 7701 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Explosion rocks downtown Nashville on Christmas Day
« Reply #175 on: December 27, 2020, 08:22:34 pm »
This seems just a bit simplistic, that is, that a guy who thought he'd get cooties from 5G decided the appropriate response was to wipe out communications capabilities in several states. Oh, well, okay. Nothing to see here.

It's weird how this narrative is developing... I saw a map early on showing the detonation site, and it seemed to me that the AT&T was kinda incidental - My brother and I had talked this through at the time, and discarded the idea that AT&T was the target because he didn't park the RV right in front of it. Dunno, but maybe that early map was not right too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #176 on: December 27, 2020, 09:03:39 pm »
So do the trunk internet lines from the Dominion voting machines in Georgia go through Nashville on their way to China/Venezuela/Canada/Spain/wherever? (asking for a concerned friend).
There may be a Dominion/Biden vote fraud aspect to this. What do we expect in 2020?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #177 on: December 27, 2020, 10:41:08 pm »
It's weird how this narrative is developing... I saw a map early on showing the detonation site, and it seemed to me that the AT&T was kinda incidental - My brother and I had talked this through at the time, and discarded the idea that AT&T was the target because he didn't park the RV right in front of it. Dunno, but maybe that early map was not right too.

Just off the WhatsApp phone with my brother again, and he clarified the AT&T thing - The RV WAS parked directly in front - the difference being that the AT&T office was down the street a bit, but the AT&T data farm was in a nondescript office building directly where the RV parked.

His cell service just went back on btw....

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #178 on: December 27, 2020, 11:01:31 pm »
Just off the WhatsApp phone with my brother again, and he clarified the AT&T thing - The RV WAS parked directly in front - the difference being that the AT&T office was down the street a bit, but the AT&T data farm was in a nondescript office building directly where the RV parked.

His cell service just went back on btw....
If he was parked directly in front of the nondescript data center, that would indicate that he had intel somehow from someone.
An average person walking down the street would not know what that building is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #179 on: December 27, 2020, 11:14:09 pm »
Nashville bombing suspect identified, acted as 'lone wolf' say police sources

The suspect allegedly behind the Christmas Day bombing in downtown Nashville has been identified as 63-year-old Anthony Quinn Warner, two law enforcement sources confirmed to Fox News.

Authorities believe Warner owned the RV that exploded in downtown Nashville early Friday, sources said. He also is believed to be deceased from the blast.

Human tissue was found amongst the debris left behind by the explosion, and investigators will be conducting DNA testing.

The combined investigation team announced earlier today that :
  • a VIN number recovered from the wreckage matched vehicle registration records for Warner as determined by TN Highway Patrol;
  • the recovered tissue from the scene is Warner's tissue based on DNA matching performed by TBI and FBI.
Whatever my questions about the photographs of the RV, this seems definitive.
James 1:20

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2020, 11:47:59 pm »

Nashville suspect died during RV explosion, officials says

No one else was involved in the incident, authorities said.

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/nashville-suspect-died-during-rv-explosion-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2020, 11:53:21 pm »

Box truck playing evacuation message shuts down rural Tennessee road

The truck's driver has been detained, sheriffs said

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/box-truck-playing-evacuation-message-shuts-down-rural-tennessee-road
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #182 on: December 28, 2020, 12:28:19 am »
If he was parked directly in front of the nondescript data center, that would indicate that he had intel somehow from someone.
An average person walking down the street would not know what that building is.

But there is some portrayal of him as a geek - So it would be in his wheelhouse to know... I do SOHO and Residential, but I know where most of the big iron lives around here.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #183 on: December 28, 2020, 01:21:49 am »
Nashville Bomber ID’ed: May Have Been 5G Conspiracy Theorist, Believed In Aliens
https://breaking911.com/feds-confirm-identity-of-nashville-bomber-say-he-was-killed-in-the-blast/
Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #184 on: December 28, 2020, 02:21:52 am »
Unless this guy left behind a note, manifesto, video, or -something- that explains why he did it (or enough piecemeal evidence that points to why), I sense this case is going to run into a dead end, same as with the Las Vegas shooter...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #185 on: December 28, 2020, 02:45:13 am »
This seems just a bit simplistic, that is, that a guy who thought he'd get cooties from 5G decided the appropriate response was to wipe out communications capabilities in several states. Oh, well, okay. Nothing to see here.

You make a good point.  Maybe some forensics review of guy's PC and / or phone will shed some light on motive.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #186 on: December 28, 2020, 02:46:53 am »
You make a good point.  Maybe some forensics review of guy's PC and / or phone will shed some light on motive.

LOL.  Nope.  The FBI is involved, so we'll never know.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #187 on: December 28, 2020, 02:47:38 am »
Box truck playing evacuation message shuts down rural Tennessee road

The truck's driver has been detained, sheriffs said

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/box-truck-playing-evacuation-message-shuts-down-rural-tennessee-road

So much for the lone wolf theory.  Now they have a live suspect to question.

(if report is correct)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #188 on: December 28, 2020, 07:43:53 am »

@catfish1957

I'm no shrink and don't even play one on teebee,but it seems obvious to me the cause that drove him was being batshit crazy.

Not everything is complex and involving several different merging factors. Sometimes it really IS that simple.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #189 on: December 28, 2020, 11:07:21 am »
@catfish1957

I'm no shrink and don't even play one on teebee,but it seems obvious to me the cause that drove him was being batshit crazy.

Not everything is complex and involving several different merging factors. Sometimes it really IS that simple.

@sneakypete

LOL!  Occam's razor...and all that!

Yesterday was caught at a traffic signal behind a Prius whose rear was virtually covered with bumper stickers detailing the hazardous ills of "5G".

Of course they surrounded a BIDEN-HARRIS sticker.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

« Reply #190 on: December 28, 2020, 02:32:14 pm »
The FBI is involved, so we'll never know.
Like the Las Vegas mass shooting?  :pondering:

Meanwhile, this is going around social media:
Ronnie Russell

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.
The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs.  Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...   

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost?  Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday?  Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?
I don't know how much is true and how much is  :tinfoil: anymore.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #191 on: December 28, 2020, 02:40:50 pm »
Like the Las Vegas mass shooting?  :pondering:

Meanwhile, this is going around social media:I don't know how much is true and how much is  :tinfoil: anymore.

The FBI has been converted to an enemy of conservative people, and the "elephant graveyard" where legitimate investigations go to die.  Wray didn't fix one GD thing since Comey got sacked.

I don't know if the Dominion connection is tin-foil hat stuff, either.  Too bad he didn't blow himself to smithereens on 11/1.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #192 on: December 28, 2020, 03:02:37 pm »
Aaaaand here come the conspiracy theories.  444444

Online mountaineer

« Reply #193 on: December 28, 2020, 03:06:45 pm »
Aaaaand here come the conspiracy theories. 
Aaaaaaand we're identifying them as such.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #194 on: December 28, 2020, 03:13:19 pm »
 Nashville bomber Anthony Quinn Warner reportedly thought he’d be ‘hailed a hero’
By Lee Brown
December 28, 2020 | 7:27am
Nashville RV bomber Anthony Quinn Warner was “heavily into conspiracy theories” about 5G networks — and thought he’d be “hailed a hero” for targeting a huge AT&T network, according to a report.

The 63-year-old loner — who died in his massive Christmas Day suicide blast — may have turned against the telecommunications industry after the 2011 death of his father, who worked for a company that later merged with AT&T, a source close to the investigation told the Daily Mail.

He was believed to be “heavily into conspiracy theories,” especially over fears that 5G networks were killing people, the source said.

“The unofficial motive thus far is the suspect believed 5G was the root of all deaths in the region and he’d be hailed a hero,” the source told the outlet.

“We are waiting on the digital footprint that should finally provide us with some answers,” the source explained following a raid of Warner’s home in Antioch, a suburb of Nashville. ...
NY Post
On what are they basing the theory he wanted to be a hero, I wonder, if they haven't yet found any evidence - digital or otherwise - to support it?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #195 on: December 28, 2020, 03:16:07 pm »
Aaaaaaand we're identifying them as such.

Elim Garak:

"I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences."   :shrug:

I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #196 on: December 28, 2020, 03:26:53 pm »
The guy who played recordings out of a box truck:
Tennessee man arrested after allegedly playing recording similar to Nashville bombing
By Marina Pitofsky - 12/28/20 07:31 AM EST

Sheriff’s deputies in Rutherford County, Tenn., on Sunday, arrested a man who was allegedly playing “audio similar to what was heard” before a vehicle exploded in downtown Nashville on Christmas Day.

The Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office said in a Sunday statement that members of a church and customers at a convenience store in the Tennessee county “heard a box truck driver play audio Sunday similar to the audio heard before the Nashville explosion Christmas Day.” The sheriff’s office did not immediately confirm what was played in the audio.

The driver of the box truck, James Turgeon, 33, was arrested and charged with two counts of felony filing a false report and one count of tampering with evidence. Deputies stopped Turgeon in Wilson County, Tenn.

Officials confirmed that an explosive device was not detected in the truck ...
More from The Hill

Copycats are such whackjobs.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #197 on: December 28, 2020, 03:31:21 pm »
Meanwhile, this is going around social media:

I don't know how much is true and how much is  :tinfoil: anymore.

Dominion Voting Systems is owned by its management and Staple Street Capital, not Cerberus Capital Management, and those two are separate companies. Like @mountaineer said, calling out some of the obvious :tinfoil: . I don't know if that :tinfoil: was rolled out by Ronnie Russell or merely re-posted by him, but it looks like a sloppily compiled and linked list of unrelated rando-bogeymen.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #198 on: December 28, 2020, 03:52:48 pm »
The investigation is young, I realize, but wondered whether there have been any reports as to the type of explosive used, or sightings of Warner purchasing large quantities of fertilizer, for example.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #199 on: December 28, 2020, 04:02:56 pm »
The investigation is young, I realize, but wondered whether there have been any reports as to the type of explosive used, or sightings of Warner purchasing large quantities of fertilizer, for example.

He had a demo license - But that big a hole, it's gonna be fert and diesel. Anything else would be tremendously expensive by comparison.