Author Topic: Explosion rocks downtown Nashville on Christmas Day  (Read 7694 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Explosion rocks downtown Nashville on Christmas Day
« Reply #200 on: December 28, 2020, 04:13:02 pm »
Like the Las Vegas mass shooting?  :pondering:

Meanwhile, this is going around social media:I don't know how much is true and how much is  :tinfoil: anymore.

@mountaineer

Don't feel lonesome.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #201 on: December 28, 2020, 10:12:40 pm »
The Nashville Explosion Point Of Origin Finally Determined By Using High Quality Video That Was Just Released By The Nashville PD

https://redstatenation.com/the-nashville-explosion-point-of-origin-finally-determined-by-using-high-quality-video-that-was-just-released-by-the-nashville-pd/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #202 on: December 29, 2020, 01:21:00 am »
Officer Sipos' Body Camera Footage, 12/25/2020

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #203 on: December 29, 2020, 01:56:34 am »
Was An Improvised Propane Bomb Used In The Nashville Bombing?

SOFREP by Sean Spoonts 12/28/2020

https://sofrep.com/news/was-an-improvised-propane-bomb-used-in-the-nashville-bombing/

An improvised propane bomb is the most likely device used by the person behind the Christmas Day bombing in Nashville.

Nashville PD has released a high-resolution video of the explosion that can be viewed here. As a technical note, the camera may be a city camera used to monitor accidents at the intersection. The video does not offer a fast frame rate that would allow for a much closer examination of the blast.

SOFREP has viewed and analyzed several videos of the explosion and makes the following observations.

First, the explosion shows a bright fireball that evaporates very quickly and cleanly without much smoke dust or debris vaporization. This suggests that fuel, rather than explosives like C4, Dynamite, TNT, black powder, or ammonium nitrate, provided the source of the blast.

Hollywood explosions use lots of kerosine fuel, which creates big fireballs for dramatic effect, but they consume themselves and burn out very quickly. Propane creates extreme heat — on the order of 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. It burns very cleanly with very little (even less than kerosene) smoke or residue. This is why propane is the preferred source of outdoor grills. But it is not ideal as an explosive.

We do not assess that a liquid fuel like kerosine was used because such fuels do not burn evenly at the point of ignition. What’s more, liquid fuel would have been ejected by the initial detonation of a precursor explosive and stuck to everything nearby. This would have been ignited by the heat of the initial blast setting trees, cars, brick walls, and light posts on fire. A large, raging kerosine fire of combustible material in the area of the explosion was not observed in the videos we’ve seen so far. Two cars that were damaged in the explosion caught fire and burned as a result of their combustible tires, plastics, and the fuel in their tanks.

The area of destruction seen in the available photos is fairly small. This is because propane’s shattering power (called Brisance by explosives experts) is not very high as it is with explosives like TNT or ammonium nitrate. This is supported by studies that have shown that in a propane explosion, the blast wave, even very close to the charge, is much less than a TNT explosion’s at that same close distance and with the same energy yield. In layman’s terms, when TNT and propane explode at the same energy yield the blast wave (shattering effect on near objects) is much lower for propane. This also explains why buildings, mostly made of brick, did not collapse by the explosion.

More at link.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #204 on: December 29, 2020, 12:36:53 pm »
‘Lone wolf’ Nashville bomb suspect Anthony Warner ‘used his credit card to buy explosive chemicals,’ FBI told

The Sun by Grant Hodgson 12/29/2020

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13594025/nashville-bomb-suspect-anthony-warner-fbi/

THE FBI has been told Nashville bomber Anthony Warner used his own credit card to buy “chemical precursors” to make an explosive device, The Sun can reveal.

And at least one test at the site where he detonated his RV packed with explosives on Christmas Day has shown he most likely used nitroglycerin to create the massive blast.

A source close to the investigation said Warner had bought “chemical precursors and security alarms” using a credit card in his name.

The Sun was told: “The FBI has received information from a bank holding company on an active credit card for Warner.

“Preliminary searches indicates the purchases of chemical precursors to make explosives and security alarms.”

The source added: “Initial results also show nitroglycerin was found on a residue swab taken from a tree trunk at the blast site.”

The source said: “It is believed Warner had his dog with him at the time of detonation.

“Canine DNA has been found alongside Warner’s DNA.”

Online mountaineer

« Reply #205 on: December 29, 2020, 01:57:57 pm »
 Nashville RV bomber Anthony Quinn Warner was a cop-hating ‘hippie’: ex-colleague
By Lee Brown
December 29, 2020 | 7:54am
Nashville RV bomber Anthony Quinn Warner was a weed-loving flower child with a “Magnum, P.I. mustache” — who hated cops, a former co-worker has claimed.

“He was kind of a hippie. Had long hair,” Tom Lundborg told The Daily Beast of his years-long daily dealings with the Christmas day suicide bomber starting in the 70s. ...

Warner told him he had been in the Navy, although there is no history of him, ever having served in the US Armed Forces, The Daily Beast noted.

Warner hated police, and would lecture his young colleague whenever they saw any officers, he said.

He told The Daily Beast that Warner would tell him, “I hate cops. They’re all corrupt. Never trust a cop.”  ...
NY Post

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #206 on: December 29, 2020, 04:31:10 pm »
KILLER COCKTAIL ‘Lone wolf’ Nashville bomb suspect Anthony Warner ‘used his credit card to buy explosive chemicals,’ FBI told

THE FBI has been told Nashville bomber Anthony Warner used his own credit card to buy “chemical precursors” to make an explosive device, The Sun can reveal.

And at least one test at the site where he detonated his RV packed with explosives on Christmas Day has shown he most likely used nitroglycerin to create the massive blast.

more
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13594025/nashville-bomb-suspect-anthony-warner-fbi/
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #207 on: December 29, 2020, 04:33:24 pm »
KILLER COCKTAIL ‘Lone wolf’ Nashville bomb suspect Anthony Warner ‘used his credit card to buy explosive chemicals,’ FBI told

I am confused.  I thought I read earlier that someone whose vehicle was running the eery pre-blast message was detained?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #208 on: December 29, 2020, 04:39:20 pm »
I am confused.  I thought I read earlier that someone whose vehicle was running the eery pre-blast message was detained?
That was another guy. Two days after the bombing in which Warner was killed, this other guy tried driving around in a truck broadcasting warnings, and he was arrested. See post above.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #209 on: December 29, 2020, 04:50:00 pm »
That was another guy. Two days after the bombing in which Warner was killed, this other guy tried driving around in a truck broadcasting warnings, and he was arrested. See post above.

Again, the confusion, if another guy was arrested, why is the FBI calling this guy a "lone wolf"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #210 on: December 29, 2020, 04:54:59 pm »
I havent read through the entire thread so someone may have mentioned this already, but foreign news sources are talking about the AT&T building near the blast as a potential target. According to what I’ve heard there was a lot of data lost in the explosion. Havent heard any more than that.

Sounds like typical conspiracy stuff but the source I’m hearing from has been right about a lot our local media doesn’t see fit to cover.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 04:55:47 pm by skeeter »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #211 on: December 29, 2020, 05:44:12 pm »
I havent read through the entire thread so someone may have mentioned this already, but foreign news sources are talking about the AT&T building near the blast as a potential target. According to what I’ve heard there was a lot of data lost in the explosion. Havent heard any more than that.

Sounds like typical conspiracy stuff but the source I’m hearing from has been right about a lot our local media doesn’t see fit to cover.
If the FBI is involved, it is almost a certainty that we aren't getting the straight skinny on this. I find them only slightly more credible than the New York Times.

IF the bomber, as alleged, hated police, then why the warning? You would think the gunshot noises would attract a significant police presence, a delay might give enough time for tactical teams to assemble and attempt a takedown, the time for a cop hater to have the vehicle/bomb detonate would be when the maximum number of police were near it.

Something in this narrative just doesn't flange up.

Going with my gut on this, this was an infrastructure strike. Finding the owner and dog DNA doesn't mean that either was conscious or alive at the time of the blast, just that the bodies of each were in the vehicle at the time of the explosion. That would make for a nice, tight, unverifiable/disputable case with no one to say otherwise.

The narrative may be to protect critical and similarly vulnerable infrastructure hubs from disruption or damage by making this look like a lone nutcase after cops, downplaying the importance of the communications facility by asserting it was not the target.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 05:46:14 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #212 on: December 29, 2020, 07:05:47 pm »
Going with my gut on this, this was an infrastructure strike. Finding the owner and dog DNA doesn't mean that either was conscious or alive at the time of the blast, just that the bodies of each were in the vehicle at the time of the explosion. That would make for a nice, tight, unverifiable/disputable case with no one to say otherwise.
For all we know, Warner could have been a patsy. Someone tried to knock out communications for the entire region, and succeeded. Why?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #213 on: December 29, 2020, 07:22:40 pm »
If the FBI is involved, it is almost a certainty that we aren't getting the straight skinny on this. I find them only slightly more credible than the New York Times.

IF the bomber, as alleged, hated police, then why the warning? You would think the gunshot noises would attract a significant police presence, a delay might give enough time for tactical teams to assemble and attempt a takedown, the time for a cop hater to have the vehicle/bomb detonate would be when the maximum number of police were near it.

The narrative may be to protect critical and similarly vulnerable infrastructure hubs from disruption or damage by making this look like a lone nutcase after cops, downplaying the importance of the communications facility by asserting it was not the target.
I'm inclined to agree. Causing casualties clearly wasn't the objective and its a very unlikely way to commit suicide. There can be no other reason than to destroy some thing.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #214 on: December 29, 2020, 07:36:37 pm »
For all we know, Warner could have been a patsy. Someone tried to knock out communications for the entire region, and succeeded. Why?
To know that, we'd have to know what communications, types, and what sort of information was being routed through there to begin to sort it. We do know that cell phones were disabled, either by the bombing or as a precaution to prevent remote detonations (using cell phones) of any other devices which may have been in the area. (If the hadjis can use that to trigger IEDs, then surely some reasonably tech savvy person could do so). Communications were disrupted enough that the Airport was shut down. Emergency response lines (911) were reported to be down as far away as Knoxville. If emergency response lines were down, which are supposed to be reasonably secure from natural disasters, then other more sensitive data lines may be routed through the same facility. The question is what?

It stands to reason that the authorities would not want to disclose the nature of those communications because they would want to keep similar facilities from being targeted.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 07:37:49 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

« Reply #215 on: December 29, 2020, 08:48:50 pm »

That's where my thoughts on this are leaning. Thanks for saying it better that I could.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #216 on: December 29, 2020, 10:19:54 pm »
The source said: “It is believed Warner had his dog with him at the time of detonation."

Too bad for the dog.
Don't care 'bout Mr. Warner.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #217 on: December 29, 2020, 10:40:49 pm »
The source said: “It is believed Warner had his dog with him at the time of detonation."

Too bad for the dog.
Don't care 'bout Mr. Warner.

I’ll never understand people as long as I live, how could he do that to his dog? Surely someone would have taken the dog after his death?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #218 on: December 29, 2020, 10:51:15 pm »
I’ll never understand people as long as I live, how could he do that to his dog? Surely someone would have taken the dog after his death?
Might be that they were loaded into the RV already deceased, with the expectation that their DNA would close the case and leave the real bombers free and clear. (Damage to the bodies from the explosion would prevent forensic analysis of restraints, blunt force trauma, strangulation, and most other means of ensuring their demise.)

We don't know that he did it, just that he is being blamed. Without understanding fully the significance of the target, we can't adequately understand the level of motivation of the bomber(s), nor whether that level of motivation was present and sufficient for Warner to engage in this action. If he was the bomber did he act alone, or was he the cover story for another group?

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #219 on: December 29, 2020, 11:09:18 pm »

IF the bomber, as alleged, hated police, then why the warning? 

@Smokin Joe

It IS possible to hate someone and not want to kill them. Ask anyone who has ever been married. 

OK,OK. Anyone who has been divorced for several years.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 11:14:12 pm by sneakypete »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #220 on: December 30, 2020, 01:13:10 pm »
WSMV reporter tweets:
Brittany Weiner @brittweinerTV
BREAKING: we just received this report from @MNPDNashville showing Anthony Warner’s girlfriend reported he was making bombs in an RV one year ago. The FBI said earlier this week Warner was not on law enforcement’s radar prior to this incident. #nashvillebombing @WSMV

11:25 PM · Dec 29, 2020·

https://twitter.com/brittweinerTV/status/1344137477804711936

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #221 on: December 30, 2020, 02:29:18 pm »
WSMV reporter tweets:https://twitter.com/brittweinerTV/status/1344137477804711936

@mountaineer

Well,the Feebs weren't lying since they have nothing to do with enforcing the law. They are now a purely political force,and only enforce Dim Dogma.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #222 on: January 03, 2021, 08:59:11 pm »
FBI investigating Nashville bombing suspect’s contacts before attack
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 9:10 AM PT – Sunday, January 3, 2021
As the investigation continues into the Christmas Day bombing in downtown Nashville, the FBI uncovers new information linked to the suspect.

On Saturday, federal investigators discovered that prior to the attack, 63-year-old Anthony Warner sent packages to multiple people he knew. These packages possibly exposed his plans for the bombing.

FBI Special Agent Jason Pack released a statement, which said authorities are “aware the suspect sent materials, which espoused his viewpoints to several acquaintances throughout the country.”  ...
OANN

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #223 on: January 03, 2021, 09:03:15 pm »
9 days later and our illustrious FBI still doesn't know what the bomber's motive was? 

This agency has  gone to shit in no time.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #224 on: January 03, 2021, 11:41:03 pm »
If you can survive all the popups, the NY Daily News has this about what Warner mailed to acquaintances:
...  One of the packages showed up on New Year’s Day, postmarked two days before the bombing, WTVF reported, with at least nine typed pages and two Samsung thumb drives, but no return address.

“The knowledge I have gained is immeasurable,” the letter, allegedly written by Warner, reads. I now understand everything, and I mean everything from who/what we really are, to what the known universe really is.”

More writing included conspiracy theories about the moon landing, 9/11 and alien attacks on the planet that began in September 2011 but have been covered up by the media, WTVF, which saw the letters but did not publish them, reported.

Warner also allegedly wrote about “reptilians and lizard people that he believed control the earth and had tweaked human DNA,” according to the station.    ...
:tinfoil: