Author Topic: (Updates)Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election Ru  (Read 17216 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
You can't starve the beast when the  beast is so generously fed by the global mega rich and George Soros, down to the clintons and the democrat party.  The beast will die of obesity first. 

"The tree of Liberty must from time-to-time, be fed with the blood of both patriots and tyrants" - Thomas Jefferson.
 It takes opposition to the tyrants that seek to take away your Constitution, jobs (to China), disarming the citizens, money to foreigners,  NOT OUR CITIZENS.  Crying, bitching, denying is not a secret way to preserve your country.

Why are they laughing in our faces now? :yowsa:

They are currently blaming Republicans for the recent violence the Democrats and vicious stooges have done murdering and burning down of cities, even though it is clear the democrats and their allies perpetrated it.  It is also known Soros funded them, Soros has put out the word, nobody is to allow him to be blamed for his handiwork.  How prevalent it it tells you something, unless denial of the obvious or the truth is your thing.  The stooges don't tell us how much they are compensated for denials.  How much ? $$$ ?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 03:41:02 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am and I am not. Granted, they have provided great incentive for the current treason, for their personal gains. But they would have been able to do nothing had those who caved resisted instead and remained faithful to their oaths. That treason is the unforgivable one.

And that was my point.  The bribed deserve as much scorn as the briber, more if they do it under the color of law.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Hmm.  I count 62 electoral votes that would be thrown out

Wisconsin     10
Michigan       16
Pennsylvania 20
Georgia         16

Since the certified election results is 306 for Biden and 239 for Trump,

Throwing out 62 electoral votes would amount to a win for Biden as he would still have 244.

How do you conclude otherwise?
@Cyber Liberty
Article substantiates Trump would have still been shy on electoral votes to win.

Frauds: The Election, Media, Congressional Dems, and the FBI
The first of this week's two biggest stories was Friday evening’s action by the Supreme Court refusing to hear the lawsuit brought by Texas and other states respecting the evident fraud in the balloting in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Michigan. I expressed my views on this yesterday here: 'A Republic, If You Can Keep It' | The Pipeline

In short,  I believe if the Court had decided to take it, it would not have decided who won these states. Instead, had it decided that the electors from those states were chosen illegally, it would have remanded the complaints to the legislatures of these states, which have the responsibility to fashion a remedy. In any event, had they decided to throw out the electoral votes of those states,  Biden would still have one more electoral vote than President Trump, as the majority is determined by the number of electoral votes actually cast.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/12/frauds_the_election_media_congressional_dems_and_the_fbi.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Hurry and declare Biden won, rush, rush, rush, yah know, like lets now pass legislation as long as Biden gets the credit, McConnell.  Four years of blocking the President, now McConnell wants to mash the throttle to the floor passing liberal legislation and hold it there.  When did McConnell become a full fledged democrat?  Soros money conversion ?

McConnell made a Senate Republican conference call warning his fellow Republicans; NO ONE ASKS FOR A ROLL CALL, as that would expose those giving democrats what they want, to consequences for their voting.  Can't have turncoats facing consequences, can we?  Globalist anti-America politicians.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 11:55:31 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions