Author Topic: Georgia lieutenant governor says Trump claims will hurt GOP candidates in runoff  (Read 6634 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Trump improved on his 2016 performance in San Francisco, of all places. He gained 5% more support in Silicon Valley in 2020.

This ‘Trump lost the suburbs’ is indeed patent bullshit and it makes me wonder why some are so keen to promote it.

I posted a link and a pull quote from an article last week when he trotted out this false argument. 

As with all facts that pop the bubble to his echo chamber he ignored it. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Here I’ll post it again. 

The 11 largest metropolitan areas in the United States gave Trump more total votes than all of rural America combined. In order of population, they are New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, D.C., Miami, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Boston and Phoenix.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/11/18/rural-city-trump-voters/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline skeeter

Here I’ll post it again. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/11/18/rural-city-trump-voters/
The novel concept of putting American interests first seems like a popular one. Wonder why the GOP seems so interested in putting it behind them.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The novel concept of putting American interests first seems like a popular one. Wonder why the GOP seems so interested in putting it behind them.

Because they are constantly told in post election “autopsies” that they need to be more like the Dems. 

And the Dems have completely abandoned American interests.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

Maybe they are traditionalists?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@sneakypete

My dear sneaky,
Jazzhead said:   "Those not in Trump's base, roughly 70% of the country, were worn out by his constant attacks on his opponents."

I believe it is true that people ARE worn out due to everyday Trump ravings for almost four years.  They would like peace to live their lives and now with the virus, they truly do want peace to live through this. 

I heard a fellow yesterday on TV say when Biden made a speech, he had forgotten how a president should act, that Biden didn't accuse people; his tone was normal, not yelling. He said again he had forgotten how presidents talk to the nation.

I say this is a psychological mindset - people want the government to operate peacefully, not keep them anxious every day about their government.  Trump wanted this, keep the people watching him every day as he threw out more trouble every day.  Sneaky, I really mean this.

Evidence is Republicans won more seats in the House, voted for the ones already in there, Senators kept their seats (we have two run-offs on January 5), yet the president lost.   He lost because of who he is - people do not like him.  If the majority of the people do not "like" a person, that person is going to lose no matter what his policies are.  He defeated himself.

@Victoria33 ,  thanks for enunciating such common sense.   I remain puzzled why so many are eager to embrace fraud as the explanation,  when the true reason why Trump lost is so easy to see, once one takes off the blinders of worship.

Victoria,  you are one of the few people I trust on the mechanics of voting and vote tabulation.  Do you believe you've seen evidence of fraud significant enough to justify Trump's quixotic crusade?
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Victoria33

once one takes off the blinders of worship.

So give me specific examples of what you are calling "worship"?  I see it as repsect for the office, and support for several policies which furthered the conservative agenda.  I've never been a fan of the personality of DJT, but calling his supporters here worshippers has gone way over the line.  Every little snarky insult like that, just further sullies your rep here. 

In your delusional little corner of your mind do you have an orange voo doo doll and a pin cushion?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Knox27

So give me specific examples of what you are calling "worship"?  I see it as repsect for the office, and support for several policies which furthered the conservative agenda.  I've never been a fan of the personality of DJT, but calling his supporters here worshippers has gone way over the line.  Every little snarky insult like that, just further sullies your rep here. 

In your delusional little corner of your mind do you have an orange voo doo doll and a pin cushion?

Anyone who believes he is an honest man, anyone who believes he is a law abiding man, anyone who supports his crusade against non existent fraud is a worshipper.  Anyone who justifies his bullying of civilians, anyone who brushes aside his claims of lugenpresse, anyone that enjoys his divisive rhetoric, anyone that is okay with his behavior towards women, all these people are blind worshippers.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

My dear sneaky,
Jazzhead said:   "Those not in Trump's base, roughly 70% of the country, were worn out by his constant attacks on his opponents."

I believe it is true that people ARE worn out due to everyday Trump ravings for almost four years.  They would like peace to live their lives and now with the virus, they truly do want peace to live through this. 

@Victoria33

The correct terminology for these people is "surrender monkey's". We are having the problems we are having today BECAUSE of these spineless fools.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Anyone who believes he is an honest man, anyone who believes he is a law abiding man, anyone who supports his crusade against non existent fraud is a worshipper.  Anyone who justifies his bullying of civilians, anyone who brushes aside his claims of lugenpresse, anyone that enjoys his divisive rhetoric, anyone that is okay with his behavior towards women, all these people are blind worshippers.

You've already been outted as a MSM brainwashed left winger.  You really think anyone takes your trolling posts serious?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 10:16:43 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

You need rest.

Offline skeeter

@Victoria33

The correct terminology for these people is "surrender monkey's". We are having the problems we are having today BECAUSE of these spineless fools.
The American people badly need a respite from record economic performance, historically low poverty rates and high minority employment, strengthened military and fewer foreign entanglements and low gas prices.

We’re exhausted by trumps tweets, bring back Obamas new normal!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

I understand your perspective -  you dislike his personality but approve of his policies.  On that basis,  you voted for him.   On that very same basis,  I did not - and so did millions of others.

All I'm saying is that recognition of that reality makes it easy to see why he lost.   Crying "fraud" isn't helping anyone,  and certainly not Trump and his supporters.   Sore losers are difficult to admire.

As to your annoyance with my characterization of some Trumpsters as engaging in "worship",  calm down.   Have you had a word to say, for example, to Right in Virginia,  who yesterday wished me dead and this morning hoped I'd go to prison?  All for expressing my opinion at odds with her view of her leader.

If such sick fantasies are not the product of "worship", may I at least suggest they are indicative of fanaticism?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 06:26:21 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline skeeter

I understand your perspective -  you dislike his personality but approve of his policies.  On that basis,  you voted for him.   On that very same basis,  I did not - and so did millions of others.

All I'm saying is that recognition of that reality makes it easy to see why he lost.   Crying "fraud" isn't helping anyone,  and certainly not Trump and his supporters.   Sore losers are difficult to admire.

As to your annoyance with my characterization of some Trumpsters as engaging in "worship",  calm down.   Have you had a word to say, for example, to Right in Virginia,  who yesterday wished me dead and this morning hoped I'd go to prison?  All for expressing my opinion at odds with her view of her leader.
Well, I'm not offended by your characterization of Trump's supporters - whale away. The opinion of anyone so bloody impervious to facts and reason, in spite of the repeated attempts to educate you, is less than worthless to me.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 06:26:10 pm by skeeter »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Well, I'm not offended by your characterization of Trump's supporters - whale away. The opinion of anyone so bloody impervious to facts and reason, in spite of the repeated attempts to educate you, is less than worthless to me.

Look,  just point me to one court - just one - that is giving these charges the least bit of credence.   They are being thrown out like confetti.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

We’re exhausted by trumps tweets

It was definitley the ultimate 2 edged sword in Trump's arsenal.  I understand the importance of getting his message out without MSM filtration, but I have to admit, there were probably 2 or 3 dozen of them, that I wish the Com Director would have vetted first.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Look,  just point me to one court - just one - that is giving these charges the least bit of credence.   They are being thrown out like confetti.
This country did not get where it is because of lawyers and courts.

It got here by the blood spilt by the thousands who sacrificed their lives to take up just causes of freedom.

This will be the same case here.

And your statement is more of an indictment of the present court system than anything else.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Night Hides Not

It was definitley the ultimate 2 edged sword in Trump's arsenal.  I understand the importance of getting his message out without MSM filtration, but I have to admit, there were probably 2 or 3 dozen of them, that I wish the Com Director would have vetted first.

A slight edit, if you please:  there were probably 2 or 3 hundred of them
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
This country did not get where it is because of lawyers and courts.

It got here by the blood spilt by the thousands who sacrificed their lives to take up just causes of freedom.

This will be the same case here.

And your statement is more of an indictment of the present court system than anything else.

You gotta be able to differentiate between a just cause and a lost cause.   I question how long the Republic can endure when both parties,  when on the losing side,  keep poisoning the well by refusing to accept the peoples' verdict.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
On that very same basis,  I did not - and so did millions of others.

The Sage of Philly speaks!  OK, you did not vote for Trump.  Why don't you close the loop and confess to voting for Biden?    :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

I think a lot of conservatives would agree with you, but the flip side is Trump truly is authentic. He doesn't filter much and you know exactly how he feels about something. It is refreshing.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

You gotta be able to differentiate between a just cause and a lost cause.   I question how long the Republic can endure when both parties,  when on the losing side,  keep poisoning the well by refusing to accept the peoples' verdict.
Of course we know you would have been steadfast on King George's side, way back when , saying exactly the same thing.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Of course we know you would have been steadfast on King George's side, way back when , saying exactly the same thing.

Thanks, @IsailedawayfromFR!  I forgot to mention the US was a "lost cause" in 1777.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

So you are equating the considered verdict of the American people with King George?   You can't be serious.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 07:34:00 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So you are equating the considered verdict of the American people with King George?   You can't be serious.

I think this might be the hundredth time you are reminded the "considered verdict" is in question, but you go ahead and try to continue your attempt to shove a false narrative down the throats of the good Members of TBR.
I will NOT comply.