Author Topic: Georgia lieutenant governor says Trump claims will hurt GOP candidates in runoff  (Read 6685 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I think this might be the hundredth time you are reminded the "considered verdict" is in question, but you go ahead and try to continue your attempt to shove a false narrative down the throats of the good Members of TBR.

I am expressing my opinion.   It is one shared by many, including every court that has been presented these spurious fraud allegations.

I am not shoving anything down TBR members' throats.   I am outnumbered perhaps ten to one,  and have been subject to both name calling and threats.

So could you kindly chill out?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 08:29:39 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am expressing my opinion.   It is one shared by many, including every court that has been presented these spurious fraud allegations.

I am not shoving anything down TBR members' throats.   I am outnumbered perhaps ten to one,  and have been subject to both name calling and threats.

So could you kindly chill out?

You have yet to say it's your opinion, instead stating it AS FACT.

You want me to "chill?"  Then state when things are in your never humble opinion when that's what it is.  What you said in this post I'm quoting is the equivalent of "I was being sarcastic" when you get caught saying something that's profoundly ignorant.  Nobody's buying it.

And, "chilling out" is decidedly outside my job description. Warning people when they're stepping over the line, is part of the gig, for which you have several times called "Abusing my position as Admin."  Would you rather I not warn you, and let you be surprised when a Mod decides you need some time off?  I'm cool with that. :smokin:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 08:42:42 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

You want me to "chill?"  Then state when things are in your never humble opinion when that's what it is.  What you said in this post I'm quoting is the equivalent of "I was being sarcastic" when you get caught saying something that's profoundly ignorant.  Nobody's buying it.

And, "chilling out" is decidedly outside my job description. Warning people when they're stepping over the line, is part of the gig, for which you have several times called "Abusing my position as Admin."  Would you rather I not warn you, and let you be surprised when a Mod decides you need some time off?  I'm cool with that. :smokin:

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

@sneakypete

My dear sneaky,
Jazzhead said:   "Those not in Trump's base, roughly 70% of the country, were worn out by his constant attacks on his opponents."

I believe it is true that people ARE worn out due to everyday Trump ravings for almost four years.  They would like peace to live their lives and now with the virus, they truly do want peace to live through this. 

I heard a fellow yesterday on TV say when Biden made a speech, he had forgotten how a president should act, that Biden didn't accuse people; his tone was normal, not yelling. He said again he had forgotten how presidents talk to the nation.

I say this is a psychological mindset - people want the government to operate peacefully, not keep them anxious every day about their government.  Trump wanted this, keep the people watching him every day as he threw out more trouble every day.  Sneaky, I really mean this.

Evidence is Republicans won more seats in the House, voted for the ones already in there, Senators kept their seats (we have two run-offs on January 5), yet the president lost.   He lost because of who he is - people do not like him.  If the majority of the people do not "like" a person, that person is going to lose no matter what his policies are.  He defeated himself.

All backwards!  24/7 mocking POTUS, his hair, his weight, his butt,  his words, his wife, his kids. LEFT MEDIA twisting his words to sound negative.  24/7 FOR 5 YEARS....a negative, all nasty stuff and lies and slander about him.  HE RESPONDS...to all the LEFTS attacks and lies , yet the article is about how "POTUS slams POPE."  Always, making sure, NOT to tell the truth as to why POTUS is saying what he is saying as a RESPONSE TO ALL THE VERBAL, LYING ATTACKS ON HIM. 
All I can say is you have no discernment, on what is really going on here.  Like a good puppy you parrot all of LEFT MEDIA'S LIES about POTUS.  So, when they come for your savings & assets in this communist country, you were part of that.  Try seeing Dr. Zhivago, to give you some insight.

That is all I have to say about that.   :patriot:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

So you are equating the considered verdict of the American people with King George?   You can't be serious.
As expected, you got it exactly backwards.

I equate the considered verdict of the colonials to fight against King George.

And you, sir, are no colonial.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As expected, you got it exactly backwards.

I equate the considered verdict of the colonials to fight against King George.

And you, sir, are no colonial.

Democrats are never Colonial.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

:2popcorn:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

I am expressing my opinion.

@Jazzhead

A baseless opinion that is refuted by the many facts presented here.  The only mystery remaining is why you choose to cling to a disproven premise, and offer it up again and again even though you know it isn't true?  Most people refer to that as lying.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Quote from: Jazzhead link=topic=421993.msg2341607#msJag2341607 date=1607537928

Sore losers are difficult to admire.

@Jazzhead

Not as difficult to admire as  good losers. They are,after all,professional losers.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You gotta be able to differentiate between a just cause and a lost cause.

@Jazzhead

So,there are no righteous causes that are lost?

I question how long the Republic can endure when both parties,  when on the losing side,  keep poisoning the well by refusing to accept the peoples' verdict.

I have to question your sanity. You obviously think the "people" are in charge,when a blind man can see the globalists have taken over the Dim Party and a large part of the alleged Republican Party,and are working 24/7 to destroy America.

Yet you are still here,once again babbling nonsense about "the people's verdict".

Unless maybe you think international banking families are the only "people"?

Which is a distinct possibility. After all,China is using their wealth to help destroy America,and they even put their people in charge of their army.Weknow that because it is even called "The People's Army",right,Comrade?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

Should Conservatives be nice to Biden and his transition team?

We remember the women’s march (vagina hats and all) the day after inauguration.
We remember the 4 years of attacks and impeachments.
We remember “not our president” and the “Resistance…”.
We remember Maxine Watters telling followers to harass us in restaurants.
We remember the Presidents spokesperson being kicked out of a restaurant.
We remember hundreds of Trump supporters physically attacked.
We remember Trump supporters getting Doxed, and fired from jobs.
We remember riots, and looting.
We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head.
We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump
We remember Robert de Niro yelling “Fuck Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.
We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address.
We remember the total in the tank move on the mainstream media.
We remember the non-stop and live fact checking on our President and his supporters.
We remember non-stop in your face lies and open cover-ups from the media.
We remember the President and his staff being spied on.
We remember five Senators shot on a ballfield.
We remember every so-called comedy show turn into nothing but Trump hate fest.
We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.
We remember the state governors asking and getting everything they ask for and then blaming Trump for their problems.
We remember a Trump top aid verbally assaulted in two DC restaurants.
We remember people banging on the Supreme Court doors.
We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump.
We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected, but they stayed.

Offline aligncare

Should Conservatives be nice to Biden and his transition team?

We remember the women’s march (vagina hats and all) the day after inauguration.
We remember the 4 years of attacks and impeachments.
We remember “not our president” and the “Resistance…”.
We remember Maxine Watters telling followers to harass us in restaurants.
We remember the Presidents spokesperson being kicked out of a restaurant.
We remember hundreds of Trump supporters physically attacked.
We remember Trump supporters getting Doxed, and fired from jobs.
We remember riots, and looting.
We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head.
We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump
We remember Robert de Niro yelling “bleep Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.
We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address.
We remember the total in the tank move on the mainstream media.
We remember the non-stop and live fact checking on our President and his supporters.
We remember non-stop in your face lies and open cover-ups from the media.
We remember the President and his staff being spied on.
We remember five Senators shot on a ballfield.
We remember every so-called comedy show turn into nothing but Trump hate fest.
We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.
We remember the state governors asking and getting everything they ask for and then blaming Trump for their problems.
We remember a Trump top aid verbally assaulted in two DC restaurants.
We remember people banging on the Supreme Court doors.
We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump.
We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected, but they stayed.

Truth.

And now they want to play nice! The galactic hypocrisy of the left is sickening. Besides, Joe Biden lost the election. And if not for Democrats attempting the largest election heist in American history, Joe Biden’s status as president elect would be a late night comedy punch line.

Offline Victoria33

@Jazzhead

Please unblock me - want to send you a PM.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
@Jazzhead

A baseless opinion that is refuted by the many facts presented here.  The only mystery remaining is why you choose to cling to a disproven premise, and offer it up again and again even though you know it isn't true?  Most people refer to that as lying.

How can an opinion be baseless? An opinion is an opinion.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Jazzhead

Please unblock me - want to send you a PM.

Fat chance.  His profile is set to block all PMs.  Except for two people he can't ignore.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

He's been presenting his "opinion" as "fact" for years.  That's why sane people can't stand him, and he likes it that way.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Knox27

I've always preferred informed vs uninformed but when someone disagrees with your opinion, its automatically  an uninformed one to them...so I guess I shouldn't qualify them.  Just compare all of them to the posterior egress and be done with it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've always preferred informed vs uninformed but when someone disagrees with your opinion, its automatically  an uninformed one to them...so I guess I shouldn't qualify them.  Just compare all of them to the posterior egress and be done with it.

Good idea.  I see a remarkable similarity....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

Opinions may or may not be formulated based on factual details, events, knowledge, etc. Take global warming for example.  One may have the opinion that global warming is caused by the sun.   Factual evidence exists that the sun radiates heat that is captured by the earth's surface.  But there is no such evidence showing that human emissions of CO2 warms the planet.  Once could have an opinion either way.  But only one has a factual basis.

Likewise with the election.  Jazzhead has stated an 'opinion' more than once that Trump's numbers are down from four years ago in suburbs and even in his own county - a baseless opinion since no evidence exists to support it.  In contrast, my 'opinion' is that in Jazzhead's very own county, Trump gained votes over his 2016 total.

To show that there was a factual basis to my 'opinion' I posted the Montgomery County vote tallies from 2016 and 2020 for comparison.  The 2020 totals were indeed 25,000 votes higher than 2016.  But posting these facts did not deter Jazzhead from claiming the exact opposite yet again.

Hope that helps.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Fat chance.  His profile is set to block all PMs.  Except for two people he can't ignore.

@Victoria33

I have never blocked PMs,  at least not knowingly.    @Cyber Liberty,  is this the mods' doing? 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Likewise with the election.  Jazzhead has stated an 'opinion' more than once that Trump's numbers are down from four years ago in suburbs and even in his own county - a baseless opinion since no evidence exists to support it.  In contrast, my 'opinion' is that in Jazzhead's very own county, Trump gained votes over his 2016 total.

I was referring not to vote totals;  everyone knows that more people came out of the woodwork to vote than ever before.   I mean the percentage of the total vote.   Trump was fiercely opposed, and trounced,  in the suburbs.    It is the most significant demographic where Trump's percentage truly slipped.  Not in the cities where supposedly all the fraud happened .   There,  Biden's and Clinton's percentages were quite comparable (and  provide some of the best circumstantial evidence to me that no significant fraud occurred.)     Trump's slippage in the suburbs can be easily explained -  he was despised.   

Offline skeeter

I was referring not to vote totals;  everyone knows that more people came out of the woodwork to vote than ever before.   I mean the percentage of the total vote.   Trump was fiercely opposed, and trounced,  in the suburbs.    It is the most significant demographic where Trump's percentage truly slipped.  Not in the cities where supposedly all the fraud happened .   There,  Biden's and Clinton's percentages were quite comparable (and  provide some of the best circumstantial evidence to me that no significant fraud occurred.)     Trump's slippage in the suburbs can be easily explained -  he was despised.   

Here in CA my daughter received two ballots. An old friend's son received two ballots. And thats just in my little world, so its clear there were probably millions of bogus ballots sent out in CA alone.

5 million of the 6 million votes Biden received over Trump were in CA alone. That accounts for your 'trouncing'.

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33  I have never blocked PMs,  at least not knowingly.    @Cyber Liberty,  is this the mods' doing?
@Jazzhead

Tried again today, Thursday, still blocked.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

I have never blocked PMs,  at least not knowingly.    @Cyber Liberty,  is this the mods' doing?

It was not my doing, but your PMs were set to receive "From Administrators Only."  From where you see your profile, there's a tab above your Name on the left, called "Modify Profile," were you can do things like add an Avatar among other things.  Hover your mouse over it, and you get a pull-down Menu, one item is "Personal Messaging."  When you click that, there is an option for who you can receive PMs from.

I set it to "All members, except those on my Ignore List."

@Victoria33 PM @Jazzhead now.....

ETA:  I thought you did that, Jazz.... :shrug:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 02:53:16 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty
@Jazzhead

I had kept the message so I did not have to re-write it, and it has gone to Jazzhead.  Thanks, Cyber, for fixing that.