Author Topic: CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason  (Read 11859 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2020, 10:53:08 pm »
That people buy into that sort of crap on nothing but rumor is an embarrassment.

I wonder if all the talk about a Dominion machine was retrieved from Frankfurt is hokum?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2020, 10:58:14 pm »
That people buy into that sort of crap on nothing but rumor is an embarrassment.

Yes, you're right.

The same kind of people/embarrassment  who claim there's not an ounce of difference between the two political parties and who say that Pres. Trump is no 'Conservative'. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DB

« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2020, 11:06:11 pm »
I wonder if all the talk about a Dominion machine was retrieved from Frankfurt is hokum?

Drifted off into the ether it seems... If they were taken, nobody is talking. It obviously wasn't the DOJ/FBI...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2020, 11:18:51 pm »

We just finished four long years of folks buying into crap on nothing but rumor. During which time five or six major networks made millions from propagating nothing but rumors.

This is no more embarrassing.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 11:20:05 pm by skeeter »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2020, 11:20:26 pm »
Drifted off into the ether it seems... If they were taken, nobody is talking. It obviously wasn't the DOJ/FBI...

That's good news, in my book, given the record of DoJ and the FBI of burying/destroying evidence that incriminates politicians of the Democrat variety.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2020, 12:27:36 am »

Sure is looking like it...

Online roamer_1

« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2020, 12:28:50 am »
Yes, you're right.

The same kind of people/embarrassment  who claim there's not an ounce of difference between the two political parties and who say that Pres. Trump is no 'Conservative'.

You're kidding right? All that is plain on its face... and you're living it right now.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2020, 12:30:08 am »
We just finished four long years of folks buying into crap on nothing but rumor. During which time five or six major networks made millions from propagating nothing but rumors.

This is no more embarrassing.

What is different now, v. before is that Right-facing news is doing doing it too. And that is a crying shame, not an improvement.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2020, 12:30:59 am »
Sure is looking like it...

I don't have "future seeing."   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2020, 12:36:25 am »
I don't have "future seeing."   :shrug:

It ain't about future-seeing... It's about paying mind to waggin tongues in the present.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2020, 12:39:48 am »
It ain't about future-seeing... It's about paying mind to waggin tongues in the present.

I just had someone on another thread claim that because Orly Taitz has filed a suit over the election, then all the lawyers working for Trump are kooks like her.  Is that fair game, too?  Just waggin tongues?
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2020, 12:42:01 am »
I just had someone on another thread claim that because Orly Taitz has filed a suit over the election, then all the lawyers working for Trump are kooks like her.  Is that fair game, too?  Just waggin tongues?

To a degree, yeah. If Tump was geared for court - Serious court - He would not be leading with Giuliani and Bannon. That has bothered me from the start.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2020, 12:46:59 am »
To a degree, yeah. If Tump was geared for court - Serious court - He would not be leading with Giuliani and Bannon. That has bothered me from the start.

I guess I need to give up.  "Guilt by Association" just went to a whole new level.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2020, 12:51:21 am »
What is different now, v. before is that Right-facing news is doing doing it too. And that is a crying shame, not an improvement.
must be. Finally got you to condemn it.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2020, 12:58:28 am »
must be. Finally got you to condemn it.

I have condemned it all the way along.
Never wrestle with a pig. That is the problem with tit-for-tat with liberals.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2020, 01:00:26 am »
I guess I need to give up.  "Guilt by Association" just went to a whole new level.

With Giuliani and Bannon on point, that looks like a media play- a public opinion play. Not actual lawyering.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2020, 01:03:52 am »
With Giuliani and Bannon on point, that looks like a media play- a public opinion play. Not actual lawyering.

I haven't paid much attention to Bannon, but when I read the Giuliani was Trump's lawyer to fight for re-election/recounts, I knew it was pretty much game over.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2020, 02:37:11 am »
I haven't paid much attention to Bannon, but when I read the Giuliani was Trump's lawyer to fight for re-election/recounts, I knew it was pretty much game over.

yeah... pretty much.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2020, 02:40:35 am »
yeah... pretty much.

Yup!  Guilt by association.  Dems aren't the only ones who do it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2020, 02:59:06 am »
Sounds like a Tom Clancy novel....
Parts of Red Storm Rising played out years ago in Oklahoma.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2020, 03:00:47 am »
What's different now, is that there is some Right facing news.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2020, 05:02:43 am »
What's different now, is that there is some Right facing news.

No. There has been right-facing news a long time now. And to begin with, it kept to a level of journalism that far bettered their leftward facing kind. Try finding an actual journalist today.

I still listen to Shapiro over at the Daily Wire. I listen to Tim Pool some... But there are basically none that you can believe and take at their word. There are none practicing this incredibly necessary discipline.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2020, 06:19:29 am »
No. There has been right-facing news a long time now. And to begin with, it kept to a level of journalism that far bettered their leftward facing kind. Try finding an actual journalist today.

I still listen to Shapiro over at the Daily Wire. I listen to Tim Pool some... But there are basically none that you can believe and take at their word. There are none practicing this incredibly necessary discipline.

Epoch Times?

OANN?

Project Veritas?

You need to get out more.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2020, 06:50:07 am »
Epoch Times?

OANN?

Project Veritas?

You need to get out more.

I stay completely away from epoch and britefart and treehouse. Propaganda.

Veritas is alright in that their larger works at least seem to be breaking and good reporting. But they are not an everyday news source for me.

I like OANN, and watch them every morning. But I would rate them as a young FOX... Right leaning, not Right... And I find the mainstream news soundbite method to be less than desired, and fairly useless for deep-diving a topic.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2020, 02:18:45 pm »

So what is Sidney Powell doing? And why would she put her stellar reputation on the line for nothing?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien