Author Topic: CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason  (Read 12158 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2020, 02:46:18 pm »
So what is Sidney Powell doing? And why would she put her stellar reputation on the line for nothing?

Whatever she is doing, it seems to be unwinding faster than she can knit... And I take no pleasure in that - You will recall that I found the Dominion shtick to be the best play. But as far as I can see so far, it's made of thin air.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2020, 02:55:20 pm »
Whatever she is doing, it seems to be unwinding faster than she can knit... And I take no pleasure in that - You will recall that I found the Dominion shtick to be the best play. But as far as I can see so far, it's made of thin air.

FYI...

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,421969.msg2339747/topicseen.html#msg2339747
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2020, 03:02:04 pm »
FYI...

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,421969.msg2339747/topicseen.html#msg2339747

I've seen it @DCPatriot ... One machine in a tiny precinct flipped 37 votes. That is anecdotal at best, and a far, far cray from the international vote manipulation that has been laid out in the public sphere.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #103 on: December 06, 2020, 03:35:43 pm »
I've seen it @DCPatriot ... One machine in a tiny precinct flipped 37 votes. That is anecdotal at best, and a far, far cray from the international vote manipulation that has been laid out in the public sphere.

IOW, you're okay with the machine switching "37 votes"?

Let's say the county in that State had 2000 machines and each one flipped a few dozen votes.

That's 74,000 votes.

Let's say the State of Georgia had 20,000 machines...that's 740,000 votes.

@roamer_1   What the hell is wrong with you?   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2020, 03:43:36 pm »

Let's say the county in that State had 2000 machines and each one flipped a few dozen votes.

That's 74,000 votes.

Consider the difference of victory in Georgia is 12k votes.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #105 on: December 06, 2020, 03:46:38 pm »

No @DCPatriot , I am not 'OK" with it. But it is also just a fact that one will be able to find anecdotal cheating in any election... That is why the bar is set high for overturning elections. Because literally any election can be tied up till the cows come home, and literally none of them would be finalized if one were able to tip it over with incidental cherry-picking.

That's 74,000 votes.

You can SAY any damn thing you want to pal... As I have said all the way along, the tough part is proving it.

I have believed for years that our elections are rigged. I am all for finally showing it true. So far, this is turning out just like every other time... So forgive me my jaundiced eye.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 03:47:37 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2020, 03:50:25 pm »
Consider the difference of victory in Georgia is 12k votes.

And if wishes were wings a frog's ass wouldn't bump the ground. It has to be proven - locked down tight. So far that don't seem to be happening.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2020, 04:02:15 pm »
No @DCPatriot , I am not 'OK" with it. But it is also just a fact that one will be able to find anecdotal cheating in any election... That is why the bar is set high for overturning elections. Because literally any election can be tied up till the cows come home, and literally none of them would be finalized if one were able to tip it over with incidental cherry-picking.

You can SAY any damn thing you want to pal... As I have said all the way along, the tough part is proving it.

I have believed for years that our elections are rigged. I am all for finally showing it true. So far, this is turning out just like every other time... So forgive me my jaundiced eye.

37 stolen votes in Dominion machines which have drawn nationwide scrutiny in crucial 'Swing States' is not "anecdotal", my friend.

It's empirical (not circumstantial) evidence that these machines are suspect and should be required to be audited by IMPARTIAL expert analysis.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2020, 04:03:41 pm »
Patience.  Yes, time is running out, but evidence is now pouring in.  This is not the usual garden-variety cheating going on.

I refuse to give in the the constant poo-pooing, of Trump, his legal team, and the people who are fighting this in the states.  I've seen otherwise thinking people declare that because there are some Attorneys of lesser skills on the case, then Trump is doomed to fail because he's a lesser person (and those who voted for him are even less than that). 

We have several Briefers who don't have all the facts, nor linguistic skills to marshal the the ones they do, simply mock the people trying to set things straight.  As Teddy Roosevelt once said, There will always be people on the sidelines heckling the fighters on the battleground.

Have the patience for the fighters, in equal measure to the patience they have with you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2020, 04:07:29 pm »
And if wishes were wings a frog's ass wouldn't bump the ground. It has to be proven - locked down tight. So far that don't seem to be happening.

Clarice Feldman this morning on Facebook:

Robb Hurst, CPA
@robbhurstCPA
37 Trump votes used in the equal sample run had been "Switched" from Trump to Biden. In actual algorithmic terms, this means that a vote for Trump was counted as 87% of a vote and a vote for Biden was counted as 113% of a vote.

Those conducting the test were so shocked that they ran the same ballots again. The same results appeared.

ONE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE SOLVED. (It is worth noting that this was one County, and on one Tabulator alone.

Dominion Tabulators could have been configured with different algorithms in different Counties or States.) The point is there is now hard evidence of electronic manipulation of the Election.

@roamer_1   ...read that last sentence twice, if it isn't clear to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2020, 04:07:53 pm »
37 stolen votes in Dominion machines which have drawn nationwide scrutiny in crucial 'Swing States' is not "anecdotal", my friend.

It's empirical (not circumstantial) evidence that these machines are suspect and should be required to be audited by IMPARTIAL expert analysis.

37 votes in any case are indeed anecdotal. One machine is likewise anecdotal. You will not get a state audit from a single machine... at most it will be portrayed as a hiccup in the hardware... At best an overzealous precinct worker will be fashioned into the bag-holder if they can't get around the evidence...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2020, 04:15:47 pm »

:shrug:

What do you want @DCPatriot ? Jumping up and down?

Meh.

I really hope they do get caught. No one here would be happier than me over it actually being proven.
That these machines are exploitable has never been in question... So your proof has been known for a long time. Like I have said, it will take an interstate or international collusion to make it stick in any way that will change things, and you're a long, long way from that with one machine and 37 votes.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2020, 04:22:36 pm »
37 votes in any case are indeed anecdotal. One machine is likewise anecdotal. You will not get a state audit from a single machine... at most it will be portrayed as a hiccup in the hardware... At best an overzealous precinct worker will be fashioned into the bag-holder if they can't get around the evidence...

"Those conducting the test were so shocked that they ran the same ballots again. The same results appeared."

Secondly, Dominion (the company) already was suspected of rigging machines.

@roamer_1   This is yet another example of your inherent narcissism...unable to admit when you get something wrong...whether it's the definition of true 'Conservatism' when compared to the current opposition (your digging in on your one-issue fiscal nonsense) OR looking at us with a straight face claiming that Republicans and Democrats today are two sides of the same coin.

Take care...

Online DB

« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2020, 04:34:23 pm »
"Those conducting the test were so shocked that they ran the same ballots again. The same results appeared."

@roamer_1   This is yet another example of your inherent narcissism...unable to admit when you get something wrong...whether it's the definition of true 'Conservatism' when compared to the current opposition (your digging in on your one-issue fiscal nonsense) OR looking at us with a straight face claiming that Republicans and Democrats today are two sides of the same coin.

Take care...

For any of this to go anywhere it has to be proven with hard evidence. The only issue here between us is what will rise to the level of proving it that will stand in court to the point that it can't be ignored. And that frankly is a tough call no matter how obvious the cheating was. So we're just going to have to wait and see what happens. It looks pretty bleak but I've not given up.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2020, 04:49:15 pm »
For any of this to go anywhere it has to be proven with hard evidence. The only issue here between us is what will rise to the level of proving it that will stand in court to the point that it can't be ignored. And that frankly is a tough call no matter how obvious the cheating was. So we're just going to have to wait and see what happens. It looks pretty bleak but I've not given up.

That's why I suggest patience.  It doesn't look good, true, but I also refuse to give up. I also think that giving up is a whole lot easier for people who have always disliked the Bad Orange Man.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 04:50:33 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2020, 04:50:32 pm »
For any of this to go anywhere it has to be proven with hard evidence.

There's tons of hard evidence ... testimony, affidavits, video, IT graphs and charts.  The GOP refuses to fight the steal.  For some unfathomable reason they think they're better off without Trump.  And maybe they are -- but whatever calculation the GOP has made, it doesn't include the chances of winning another national election.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2020, 04:58:49 pm »

Take care...

It isn't narcissism @DCPatriot ... And I am quite happy to admit being wrong. I simply require a high bar of proof and a high standard of performance. As should you.

As to Conservatism, I do not have a 'one issue' approach at all - I embrace ALL the immovable principles of Conservatism - All of them. And I know and take as a fact that all of them are interrelated and in ignoring one principle, you may as well ignore them all... And considering that American political conservatism is based foremost in civil-libertarianism and fiscal conservatism, one can hardly express fiscal conservatism as 'nonsense' and consider one's self a conservative in the same breath. Your waiving off of this super-critical conservative principle shows a vast ignorance. Until you are willing to starve the beast, it will continue to grow, unimpeded. So much for draining the swamp.

And, as I have declared many times, I only focused on fiscal conservatism because it is flatly undeniable - And indeed NO ONE defends Tumpy on fiscal issues. Because no one can. I will gladly add to that a grand list at any time.

And indeed, Democrats and Republicans are one foot after the other, part and parcel of the same damnable beast... That best expressed in their fostering and care of a gargantuan federal government, and their unwavering support of central control. AGAIN, entirely inarguable across the stretch of thirty years.

I am altogether done being fooled by feigned support and candy thrown from the clown at the front of the parade. They offer NO opposition to federal consolidation of  this behemoth, and in the end you will rue the day you wound up supporting it. Mark my words.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2020, 08:07:55 pm »
All that needs to be done is enough doubt generated for 31 Biden electors be withheld. GA is 16. 15 more to go.

There is plenty of evidence - the question s/b is there enough courage.

BTW according to the time stamp on the GA tape the people left the room at the exact time of the water line break, counting of the bogus ballot started ten minutes later.

There was no water line break.  That is a demon-rat lie. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2020, 08:33:13 pm »
There was no water line break.  That is a demon-rat lie.

Right. It turned out to be a leaky toilet. And I'm sure it wasn't even that.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2020, 09:45:15 pm »
Clarice Feldman this morning on Facebook:

Robb Hurst, CPA
@robbhurstCPA
37 Trump votes used in the equal sample run had been "Switched" from Trump to Biden. In actual algorithmic terms, this means that a vote for Trump was counted as 87% of a vote and a vote for Biden was counted as 113% of a vote.

Those conducting the test were so shocked that they ran the same ballots again. The same results appeared.

ONE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE SOLVED. (It is worth noting that this was one County, and on one Tabulator alone.

Dominion Tabulators could have been configured with different algorithms in different Counties or States.) The point is there is now hard evidence of electronic manipulation of the Election.

People can harp on the number 37, but the real change in the difference for the candidates is 74. By switching 37 votes, Trump loses 37 and Biden gains 37, a net delta of 74 votes.

@roamer_1 how big a number you want? I gave a Fortune 5 company credit on their next invoice for a dime because keeping it would be wrong, and it was the only way I could return the overpayment that wouldn't cost them more than the payment was worth. If there hadn't been a next invoice, I would have taped it to a piece of card stock and sent it to them.

There's a line that, if crossed, it's a question of crossing it. Not a matter of how far you went after that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2020, 09:53:34 pm »
People can harp on the number 37, but the real change in the difference for the candidates is 74. By switching 37 votes, Trump loses 37 and Biden gains 37, a net delta of 74 votes.

@roamer_1 how big a number you want? I gave a Fortune 5 company credit on their next invoice for a dime because keeping it would be wrong, and it was the only way I could return the overpayment that wouldn't cost them more than the payment was worth. If there hadn't been a next invoice, I would have taped it to a piece of card stock and sent it to them.

There's a line that, if crossed, it's a question of crossing it. Not a matter of how far you went after that.

"No evidence" got them this close to the adjourning of the electoral college. All they gotta do now is lay low for another ten days and it really won't matter how much evidence floods in.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2020, 09:53:55 pm »
:shrug:

What do you want @DCPatriot ? Jumping up and down?

Meh.

I really hope they do get caught. No one here would be happier than me over it actually being proven.
That these machines are exploitable has never been in question... So your proof has been known for a long time. Like I have said, it will take an interstate or international collusion to make it stick in any way that will change things, and you're a long, long way from that with one machine and 37 votes.
Everything has an Achilles' heel, the question is not one of whether that can be exploited, but one of whether it was. If one was, all are suspect. The line has been crossed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2020, 09:58:31 pm »
Everything has an Achilles' heel, the question is not one of whether that can be exploited, but one of whether it was. If one was, all are suspect. The line has been crossed.

@Smokin Joe

Thank you, my FRiend!  Seriously.

I like your analysis that the 37 votes was actually 74.  I thought of it right away, but my Metoprolol-addled brain wouldn't allow me to articulate it in such a fashion as your post did.   :beer:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2020, 10:27:29 pm »
Right. It turned out to be a leaky toilet. And I'm sure it wasn't even that.

888high58888   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :seeya:

Online DB

« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2020, 10:44:42 pm »

Now the programming needs to be dissected to determine if the vote switch was by design. If by design then it shows a conspiracy to defraud voters that is likely wide spread involving numerous states that used the same brand machine. If so this can't be an "error". It is high level criminality that should send numerous people to prison for a long time.