Author Topic: CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason  (Read 11761 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2020, 09:30:21 am »
The story goes that this is high-end DOD .. Which would put Barr out of the loop.

But yeah, all it takes is for her to appear and this is shot right down.

And yet...she hasn't.   :shrug:

No tweets declaring "It's fake news".  Not from a single person in the CIA/FBI or DOD!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2020, 09:39:59 am »
And Barr knows nothing about this (if it were true)?

How can that be?

So all she has to do is do an interview to kill the story.

@DB

Oh...you can be damned sure he knows.

Barr was summoned to the White House a few days ago for an hours' long meeting with POTUS.

Now it DOES make perfect sense that he'd come out and claim there's no evidence strong enough to overturn the election.

I'll bet the NSA is working overtime listening in to certain peoples' communication devices.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2020, 12:35:47 pm »
And yet...she hasn't.   :shrug:

No tweets declaring "It's fake news".  Not from a single person in the CIA/FBI or DOD!

And by the same token, not a single journalist outside of the rabidly right tinfoil sect willing to make their career... Not a single editor's desk out to break the story of the century... As much as the left cried Russia, Russia, Russia, now the right cries China, China, China... It seems so familiar.

This is a game changer - a life changing moment for a reporter... And not a peep from any indisputably legit sort of any kind. 

It stinks from both directions.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2020, 01:16:01 pm »
And by the same token, not a single journalist outside of the rabidly right tinfoil sect willing to make their career... Not a single editor's desk out to break the story of the century... As much as the left cried Russia, Russia, Russia, now the right cries China, China, China... It seems so familiar.

This is a game changer - a life changing moment for a reporter... And not a peep from any indisputably legit sort of any kind. 

It stinks from both directions.

It would make perfect sense that no reporter has stepped forward to take advantage of this...noting James O'Keefe's dropping the 'Ace of Trump' on Zucker's head in the middle of one of the 'private' meetings in their smoky backroom.

The serious journalists have been cowered by their boardroom police since Pres. Trump rode that escalator as a private citizen.

Nobody wants to be 'Spartacus' first.  Especially showing that they can ignore/bury any story they wish.

My God, man... look at the way they ignored/buried the Biden family corruption while at the same time driving a Presidential Impeachment over a perfectly legitimate phone call to the Ukraine.

Story of the century?  More like the story of the millennia. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2020, 02:40:56 pm »
Rumors Fly That Server Seized In Raid Shows Trump Actually Got 410 Electoral Votes; Media Panics

Rumors began flying today that President Trump not only won, but won big.

410 electoral votes big.

That is, according to a server that was allegedly seized in a raid this week from overseas.

Sidney Powell gave the rumor even more life in the interview bleow.

She says it without any qualifications, quote: “this was massive, criminal voter fraud on a national level…..it’s going to blow the mind of everyone in this country when we release the info.”...

Much more at above link.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2020, 02:42:33 pm »
I don't know what's true and what isn't but I can tell you that I find it MUCH easier to believe this than believing Biden won anything! 

@DCPatriot

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2020, 02:51:54 pm »
I don't know what's true and what isn't but I can tell you that I find it MUCH easier to believe this than believing Biden won anything! 

@DCPatriot

@Bigun

The very same here, my friend.

Consider all it would take to put this to bed is for Ms. Haspel to say something.   Only reinforces the notion that it's all true and she's either in GITMO, or in an induced coma at a European black-site. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2020, 03:06:24 pm »
@Bigun

The very same here, my friend.

Consider all it would take to put this to bed is for Ms. Haspel to say something.   Only reinforces the notion that it's all true and she's either in GITMO, or in an induced coma at a European black-site.

I don't see why she would do that.  It benefits the Rats to keep this to "conspiracy theory" level so we can be labeled "kooks." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2020, 03:08:44 pm »
The serious journalists have been cowered by their boardroom police since Pres. Trump rode that escalator as a private citizen.

Nonsense.

Nobody wants to be 'Spartacus' first.  Especially showing that they can ignore/bury any story they wish.

That goes directly against every journalistic reflex - Everyone wants to be the one that breaks a story.

My God, man... look at the way they ignored/buried the Biden family corruption while at the same time driving a Presidential Impeachment over a perfectly legitimate phone call to the Ukraine.

Or the story does not have the chops that the right believes - The difference being that you believe the propaganda from the right... I don't believe any of them, right or left.

Story of the century?  More like the story of the millennia.

Damn straight. And not a peep. Makes me wonder at the veracity of the tale.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2020, 03:09:30 pm »
I don't see why she would do that.  It benefits the Rats to keep this to "conspiracy theory" level so we can be labeled "kooks."

The hatred as red-hot as it is??  They would JUMP at the chance to shut the Republicans up today.  Not tomorrow.  Today!!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2020, 03:10:56 pm »
Nonsense.

That goes directly against every journalistic reflex - Everyone wants to be the one that breaks a story.

Or the story does not have the chops that the right believes - The difference being that you believe the propaganda from the right... I don't believe any of them, right or left.

Damn straight. And not a peep. Makes me wonder at the veracity of the tale.

LOL!  @roamer_1

The Dogma is very strong in both of us!   :beer:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2020, 03:19:39 pm »
LOL!  @roamer_1

The Dogma is very strong in both of us!   :beer:

@DCPatriot
I am pullin for y'all, I really am...IF there is massive corruption, I certainly want it exposed. I am just rather uninterested in twitterpation, preferring that which can be proven... As in a court of law.

My kin on my mother's side, a whole bunch of them, are from Missouri... SHOW ME.  :laugh:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2020, 03:25:49 pm »
John Cardillo  @johncardillo
Spoiler: Gina Haspel wasn’t shot in a firefight between Delta and CIA in Germany because its batshit insane to believe that Delta and CIA got into a shootout in Germany while the Director was personally destroying servers.
God help us that people believe this insanity.
10:23 AM · Dec 4, 2020·

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1334880938912837632
Cardillo is a former NYPD officer. This is from his Twitter feed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2020, 03:32:15 pm »

I am skeptical of this too, but wish the lady would at least make a supermarket appearance to put it to rest.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2020, 03:33:16 pm »
Fake news. As I suspected.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2020, 03:34:39 pm »
I am skeptical of this too, but wish the lady would at least make a supermarket appearance to put it to rest.
Maybe she's hiding out with Hunter Biden.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2020, 03:36:37 pm »

He seems astounded by what people will believe. Is Cardillo aware there are news networks dedicated for years to the the preposition the president is a Russian agent?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 03:37:43 pm by skeeter »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2020, 04:22:38 pm »
Fake news. As I suspected.

Not any more fake than the news that Joe Biden was elected president!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2020, 04:32:29 pm »
Not any more fake than the news that Joe Biden was elected president!

:shrug:

He most likely will be elected, despite the election anomalies, because they're not going to throw out the number of votes required to change without proof. Meanwhile, I see no evidence of this crap.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2020, 04:38:03 pm »
:shrug:

He most likely will be elected, despite the election anomalies, because they're not going to throw out the number of votes required to change without proof. Meanwhile, I see no evidence of this crap.

You have consistently said there was no evidence of cheating, then no evidence there was enough cheating.  You have yet to comment on the security footage from Fulton County showing "workers" pulling large suitcases full of ballots from under tables and counting them, with a time stamp showing that counting happened during the hours they had "stopped counting" due to a ficticious plumbing leak.

There's all kinds of proof, and it's not anybody's fault but yours you refuse to look.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2020, 04:49:52 pm »
You have consistently said there was no evidence of cheating, then no evidence there was enough cheating.  You have yet to comment on the security footage from Fulton County showing "workers" pulling large suitcases full of ballots from under tables and counting them, with a time stamp showing that counting happened during the hours they had "stopped counting" due to a ficticious plumbing leak.

There's all kinds of proof, and it's not anybody's fault but yours you refuse to look.  :shrug:

'Big deal, there's no audio'. For some there'll never be enough evidence.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2020, 04:51:22 pm »

It ain't like that. All the evidence, or at least the preponderance of it is anecdotal. The brass ring is to prove organization... There is ALWAYS cheating. You can find five hundred instances, but until they are proven to be orchestrated, OR until it can be proven to be enough to tip the election, it remains anecdotal... Serving and prosecuting each of those is possible, but will not change a damn thing.

TWO THINGS:
Prove enough fraud to overturn the election.
And prove intent - Organized interstate intent. Because the ONLY way to prove enough fraud to overturn the election is to prove collusion across at least three states.

You can prove all of what happened in Georgia and it means nothing, because Georgia alone does not have enough electors to turn the election.

The same with Pennsylvania.
The same with Wisconsin.
The same with Michigan and Nevada and Arizona.

That's why my interest in Dominion was so intense. Because it is the only game that proves that interstate collusion that would INDEED offer enough electors to throw the deal.

Otherwise it's all just pissin in the wind.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 04:52:31 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2020, 04:58:01 pm »
It ain't like that. All the evidence, or at least the preponderance of it is anecdotal. The brass ring is to prove organization... There is ALWAYS cheating. You can find five hundred instances, but until they are proven to be orchestrated, OR until it can be proven to be enough to tip the election, it remains anecdotal... Serving and prosecuting each of those is possible, but will not change a damn thing.

TWO THINGS:
Prove enough fraud to overturn the election.
And prove intent - Organized interstate intent. Because the ONLY way to prove enough fraud to overturn the election is to prove collusion across at least three states.

You can prove all of what happened in Georgia and it means nothing, because Georgia alone does not have enough electors to turn the election.

The same with Pennsylvania.
The same with Wisconsin.
The same with Michigan and Nevada and Arizona.

That's why my interest in Dominion was so intense. Because it is the only game that proves that interstate collusion that would INDEED offer enough electors to throw the deal.

Otherwise it's all just pissin in the wind.

Do you think the security camera video is faked?  That scores of witnesses signed statements under penalty of perjury are lying?  There are no voting precincts reporting more votes than voters?

Evidence you've demanded is now being presented because they're in the proper venues to do so, and the "no evidence" dodge is becoming more and more untenable.  When do you plan on seeing it, if ever?
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2020, 05:02:38 pm »
Do you think the security camera video is faked?  That scores of witnesses signed statements under penalty of perjury are lying?  There are no voting precincts reporting more votes than voters?

Evidence you've demanded is now being presented because they're in the proper venues to do so, and the "no evidence" dodge is becoming more and more untenable.  When do you plan on seeing it, if ever?

All that needs to be done is enough doubt generated for 31 Biden electors be withheld. GA is 16. 15 more to go.

There is plenty of evidence - the question s/b is there enough courage.

BTW according to the time stamp on the GA tape the people left the room at the exact time of the water line break, counting of the bogus ballot started ten minutes later.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 05:09:03 pm by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2020, 05:03:33 pm »

No, I have said all the way along that there was cheating, and i did indeed back the idea of massive organized cheating - but it has to be proven. ALL of it proven and connected.

*JUST GEORGIA* Say you prove is all the way up to the state elections board. Say you prove collusion all the way up. How many electors does Georgia own? Are they alone enough to overturn the election?

No, they are not. So precinct captains and workers may go to jail... Hell even the election board and administration might go to jail... And hooray for that. But it ain't enough to over turn the election.