Author Topic: Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome  (Read 20047 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome
« Reply #250 on: December 03, 2020, 07:30:38 pm »
The only "unabashed hate"  around here is coming from the likes of you and other Trump lickspittles who cannot abide contrary opinions.    I have praised Trump's policies and his worker- centric vision for the GOP many times on this board.   Those policies,  and that vision, represent a viable future for our party.   It is the man himself and the chaos both he and the Dems feed off of that have alienated the suburbs.

I do not hate Donald Trump.  But one term as President is quite enough.
Good impose one term limits on POTUS.

One term of another Obama is not merely enough, it is too much.

As for "contrary opinions" we can repost the argument about whether the world is flat, or the sun is the center of the solar system, but those things have been sorted out in a manner which actually verifies or refutes the hypotheses involved.
The noise to signal ratio in "climate science" is off the charts, imposed by the endless static of 14 year olds testifying as experts and the endless babble of those who depend on taxpayer dollars for grant money.

Similar to the political power exerted by Fauci and the CDC, there is a panic based on models which inevitably predict doom, and which I firmly believe will be eventually exposed as heavily politicized and not science driven. There are people with their livelihoods, power and prestige, and on occasion significant sums of money on the line over their arguments, arguments which ever increasingly malign energy sources and industry which have become nothing if not consistently more environmentally friendly while forming the basis by which we may adapt to any change which may actually occur--change, I might add, which has failed to be as intense or catastrophic as the continuously revised predictions have stated, otherwise the folks at the NYT would take the boat to work, not a taxi or the subway.
Showing steam emitted through smokestacks on a cold day as if it were the soot being belched in the early 20th century is not only deceptive, but a dishonest smear of industry which has never had more clean emissions.

Declaring CO2, a trace gas essential to life, to be a "pollutant" is nonsense. Without that the phytoplankton which feed the world oxygen and form the base of the marine food chain cannot survive.

Just as in elections, when you start messing with data sets, the actual results become obscured. Some tampering leaves a clear trail, derivative data is not so obvious, but in the end, GIGO (Garbage In, Garbage Out) applies, and between the obvious tampering with data ("adjustments").

Oh, to be sure climate changes. It has for the last (roughly) 4.6 Billion years, and from examining core and rock outcrops and drilled samples from just the last 600,000,000 years in North America (and a wee bit of preCambrian material as well back to 2.4 billion years old), the times when any given place on the planet has had a climate favorable to humans have been literally few and far between.

I get it. 4.6 billion years and the Climate just won't stop changing. You just want it to quit.

KInda like industry trying to reach the ever moving goalposts of the ecowhacko movement.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #251 on: December 03, 2020, 07:32:31 pm »
Sounds like someone needs a nap @Cyber Liberty

He gets one if he calls me abusive again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #252 on: December 03, 2020, 07:47:33 pm »

Odd, those that do hate Trump sound just like you smokin.  Are we supposed to be able to tell a difference ?
Have you notified the election boards you are now the one to decide how many terms of office a politician can have ?
Trump hater/never Trumpers.  A difference of no discernible distinction.  After 4 years of felonious treason, they still despise Trumps prosperity, and still Lewinsky worship politicians like bill, hitlery, Obama.  Speaks volumes.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline rustynail

« Reply #253 on: December 03, 2020, 07:57:19 pm »
hey Bag Pipe:WATCH: Video footage from Georgia shows suitcases filled with ballots pulled from under a table AFTER supervisors told poll workers to leave room and 4 people stayed behind to keep counting votes

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1334569329334083586

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #254 on: December 03, 2020, 07:57:27 pm »

Odd, those that do hate Trump sound just like you smokin.  Are we supposed to be able to tell a difference ?
Have you notified the election boards you are now the one to decide how many terms of office a politician can have ?
Trump hater/never Trumpers.  A difference of no discernible distinction.  After 4 years of felonious treason, they still despise Trumps prosperity, and still Lewinsky worship politicians like bill, hitlery, Obama.  Speaks volumes.
First off the line you posted is a quote from an earlier post by another member. The quote is in the box above my comment (outside the box, naturally), the source is at the top of the box.
Kindly address your assumptions of treason to them, not me.

My comment about limiting POTUS terms to one was sarcasm, although it would limit the damage the communists get to do maybe a little.

Perhaps you should look back over my past 35,000 or so posts before judging me by another person's words.
Maybe even read the whole post before going off like a short fused firecracker.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 07:59:21 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #255 on: December 03, 2020, 08:01:30 pm »
Sounds like someone needs a nap @Cyber Liberty

Running to the mods,  I see,  like a spoiled schoolgirl.  This after labelling me a troll and worse for weeks now. *****rollingeyes***** 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #256 on: December 03, 2020, 08:04:14 pm »
Running to the mods,  I see,  like a spoiled schoolgirl.  This after labelling me a troll and worse for weeks now. *****rollingeyes*****

Bye.  Have a nice day or two.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #257 on: December 03, 2020, 08:21:05 pm »
Let's put it this way. In 1983, and again in the 1990s I worked in places where the official temperature was reported as -54 degrees Fahrenheit. (incidentally, that is the temperature where mercury solidifies). Unofficially, the temperature at one of those locations was -60, read on a 'spirit' thermometer that used alcohol instead of mercury. Those readings were verified in the official records when I could first access them on the internet, but have been since 'revised' upward to -50 degrees.
Such data revisions only serve to raise temperatures in the official record,which we are supposed to accept as proof that the planet is in some catastrophic warming cycle. If it is, it isn't humans, and the warming and cooling cycles in the past, where CO2 is a trailing indicator*, occurred without human intervention.
The only reason to suddenly blame humans for climate is to advance the concept of global control, something that can't be done without some boogeyman that threatens everyone equally. Of course, if you just send lots of money, that will help stabilize the planet's temperature, too.

*If you consider the solubility of CO2 in water, it is more soluble in cold water than warm, so the CO2 content of the atmosphere trails temperature because the oceans take time to cool or warm,and the solubility of CO2 in those bodies of water increases or decreases with the temperature of the water. That is why CO2 trails the temperature, and is an indicator, not a forcing factor.

Joe, thanks for a thoughtful reply.

I can not account for every fact, and intellectually I cannot use information that goes for ot against the "official story" because I don't know what I dont know.  Like rumsfield said, unknown unknowns. 

So when someone tells me about the ice cores, and a graph showing changes in co2 predate changes in temperature, what does that mean to someone who doesn't know what they don't know.  Is the data up to date and widely accepted?  Does it mean that co2 added to the atmosphere not due to preexisting warming is benign?  I cannot know how to interpret one random graph, and I know it's one of many pieces of the puzzle.

Conversely I dont argue for man made climate change with graphs of my own, although I'm sure I can fine them.  But then they are just dismissed as false, falsely!

Anecdotal evidence, ultimately, cant be useful when it's just small snapshots of a large and complicated field.

The bottom line is I do not believe that researchers fake data, fake conclusions, or get into research to further their economic views. Not without a lot of proof of that!

And despite people saying it is debunked that the vast majority of serious climate researchers agree that there is anthropogenic climate change and that it is likely to have deleterious consequences, I have seen no proof that it is debunked.

I believe that when all the scientific agencies and groups all say the same thing...well...thats the truth even with a few people saying otherwise.

But I also should mention that when someone refutes climate change science and they argue first based on ideology, it has very little weight.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #258 on: December 03, 2020, 08:32:31 pm »
Let's get back to the Original Topic about Barr.
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #259 on: December 03, 2020, 09:01:38 pm »
Joe, thanks for a thoughtful reply.

I can not account for every fact, and intellectually I cannot use information that goes for ot against the "official story" because I don't know what I dont know.  Like rumsfield said, unknown unknowns. 

So when someone tells me about the ice cores, and a graph showing changes in co2 predate changes in temperature, what does that mean to someone who doesn't know what they don't know.  Is the data up to date and widely accepted?  Does it mean that co2 added to the atmosphere not due to preexisting warming is benign?  I cannot know how to interpret one random graph, and I know it's one of many pieces of the puzzle.

Conversely I dont argue for man made climate change with graphs of my own, although I'm sure I can fine them.  But then they are just dismissed as false, falsely!

Anecdotal evidence, ultimately, cant be useful when it's just small snapshots of a large and complicated field.

The bottom line is I do not believe that researchers fake data, fake conclusions, or get into research to further their economic views. Not without a lot of proof of that!

And despite people saying it is debunked that the vast majority of serious climate researchers agree that there is anthropogenic climate change and that it is likely to have deleterious consequences, I have seen no proof that it is debunked.

I believe that when all the scientific agencies and groups all say the same thing...well...thats the truth even with a few people saying otherwise.

But I also should mention that when someone refutes climate change science and they argue first based on ideology, it has very little weight.
But all the scientists and agencies who are on the bandwagon say the same thing is not the same as an absence of scientific dissent. It's an absence of that dissent being given even a level playing field, for political reasons. The dissent is there, and has been since the Kyoto accords were proposed. I was one of over 30,000 scientists who dissented, and went on record as having done so.

In the failed Chicago Climate Exchange scheme pushed using "carbon credits", George Soros, Al Gore, and Maurice Strong stood to make Trillions of dollars if they could just get those carbon limits and the exchange in carbon credits required by law. Amounts of money similar to that are still in play if such legislation were to be implemented.

That provides incredible motivation to tinker with data sets (as I have noted, for just a couple of examples), and to reward conclusions which benefit those who stand to make money. Research follows the grant money, which is an ugly truth. If the granting NGO or other agency is looking for confirmation of a specific theory which will benefit them with pecuniary compensation or additional power (which can also translate to monetary benefit), those researchers and programs which confirm the desired outcome will be funded, and those which do not will not and likely that research will not be published. Peer review is done by those with prestigious reputations, and prestige and funding go hand in hand. There is a circular reasoning there. Motive, means, opportunity...

Keep in mind that when I concluded my undergraduate work in 1978, the concern in geology departments throughout University systems was for the impending Ice Age.

As for data massaging, I provided two examples I found quite by accident, one in North Dakota and one in Wyoming. I worked in 146 below zero wind chill, and know the experience of urinating and having it freeze before it hits the ground. Just saying. To have my experience cheapened by someone altering the reported temperatures, even the official -54 degree readings upward, is offensive to me--especially a a scientist. At some point someone decides whether to call that rock that is 50% clay and 50% and either a sandstone or a shale, and that becomes the 'documented fact' unless and until contested.

As for the CO2 rise preceding the temperature change, no.

Please note that in this graph, the present is on the left, and the past to the right. From left to right, you go back in time. The coupling between CO2 and Temperature is examined in this article, and is no where near as precise as has been stated.

http://euanmearns.com/the-vostok-ice-core-and-the-14000-year-co2-time-lag/  Methane (CH4) tracks more precisely.

This article discusses some of the aspects of the two atmospheric gases and their  relation to climate, but not as forcing factors, rather as indicators. I recommend it. If you have difficulty relating to transit backwards through time with the data, here is a graph with the oldest on the left, and newest data on the right (note the age on the x axis).

« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 09:37:09 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #260 on: December 03, 2020, 09:23:34 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #261 on: December 03, 2020, 09:39:13 pm »

O'tay!

Well, as has been said, "Free beer tomorrow!"

We've been waiting for this slow walked investigation to result in arrests.

Still waiting...

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #262 on: December 03, 2020, 09:54:23 pm »
O'tay!

Well, as has been said, "Free beer tomorrow!"

We've been waiting for this slow walked investigation to result in arrests.

Still waiting...

@Smokin Joe @Knox27

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #263 on: December 03, 2020, 11:06:55 pm »

Personally, I prefer 'torr' or 'mm Hg'.  But for all the metric system fans, 'bar' is equivalent to 100 kPa or 0.987 atm.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #264 on: December 03, 2020, 11:12:55 pm »
    Barr will be collateral damage, before Christmas, in this Election 2020 CF, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #265 on: December 03, 2020, 11:42:14 pm »
    Barr will be collateral damage, before Christmas, in this Election 2020 CF, IMHO.

He out himself in that chair.  No sympathy.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #266 on: December 03, 2020, 11:49:42 pm »
   Nor have I for him.  H3ll, Sessions did more for Trump (other than that recusal $hit) than Barr ever did.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #268 on: December 04, 2020, 12:02:07 am »
Nonsense.  That same "fraudulent" vote may have flipped a dozen House seats Republican.

Trump lost because folks were sick and tired of the chaos.

@Jazzhead

It's hard for some to admit someone they put all their hopes behind had some serious character and behavior problems that cost him the election. My wife is convinced trump lost because of fraud. Not that I don't believe folks may have some legitimate questions regarding the election. But yes, if voter fraud was the reason why Trump lost then why did they "allow" the GOP to do well downticket in a year that, on paper, was going to be a tough one for the GOP?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

« Reply #269 on: December 04, 2020, 12:12:09 am »
   You bring up some interesting points @LMAO I believe that upwards of over 90% of Briefers believe it was a Fraudulent Election that was stolen from Trump.  He and Cocaine Mitch were the only ones to do a damn thing about it and they had 4 Freaking years.  It must be a more formidable machine than even I had imagined.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 12:13:08 am by corbe »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #270 on: December 04, 2020, 12:15:48 am »
It's both fascinating and comical to see so many of you people suddenly stick your heads up out of your holes to criticize President Trump.  Contorting yourselves like pretzels to find reasons for the illusion of his defeat by a corrupt, senile idiot.

The man is the best damned President the nation has seen since Ronald Reagan.  And his record proves his first term was infinitely better than Pres. Reagan.

Who gives a fiddler's f**k if he lacked the charm of Ronald Reagan?   Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth and Mickey Mantle were also considered a**holes in their respective clubhouses.  George Patton, likewise.

Certainly not any serious American who can appreciate his successful efforts of simply wanting to "Make America Great Again"...which he most certainly did, both economically and morally positive for the American individual and his/her family.

Grow the hell, up!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #271 on: December 04, 2020, 12:17:26 am »
   You bring up some interesting points @LMAO I believe that upwards of over 90% of Briefers believe it was a Fraudulent Election that was stolen from Trump.  He and Cocaine Mitch were the only ones to do a damn thing about it and they had 4 Freaking years.  It must be a more formidable machine than even I had imagined.

I think we should just cave to the naysayers, and close up this big shop and go home before somebody get a boo-boo.  I guess politics is just too harsh.  Maybe Jazz needs some company?
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #272 on: December 04, 2020, 12:18:28 am »
It's both fascinating and comical to see so many of you people suddenly stick your heads up out of your holes to criticize President Trump.  Contorting yourselves like pretzels to find reasons for the illusion of his defeat by a corrupt, senile idiot.

The man is the best damned President the nation has seen since Ronald Reagan.  And his record proves his first term was infinitely better than Pres. Reagan.

Who gives a fiddler's f**k if he lacked the charm of Ronald Reagan?   Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth and Mickey Mantle were also considered a**holes in their respective clubhouses.  George Patton, likewise.

Certainly not any serious American who can appreciate his successful efforts of simply wanting to "Make America Great Again"...which he most certainly did, both economically and morally positive for the American individual and his/her family.

Grow the hell, up!

We can't lose this "azzhole."  He fights.  Despite all the people demanding he just give the eff up.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #273 on: December 04, 2020, 12:23:28 am »
We can't lose this "azzhole."  He fights.  Despite all the people demanding he just give the eff up.

Amen, brother!   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #274 on: December 04, 2020, 12:24:52 am »
@Jazzhead

It's hard for some to admit someone they put all their hopes behind had some serious character and behavior problems that cost him the election. My wife is convinced trump lost because of fraud. Not that I don't believe folks may have some legitimate questions regarding the election. But yes, if voter fraud was the reason why Trump lost then why did they "allow" the GOP to do well downticket in a year that, on paper, was going to be a tough one for the GOP?

Yeah and why didn't they pull the same fraud in 2016... with the first female president and all that?