Author Topic: Powell Asks Supreme Court to Immediately Order States Decertify Election Results  (Read 665 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Powell Asks Supreme Court to Immediately Order States Decertify Election Results

By Janita Kan
December 12, 2020 Updated: December 13, 2020

Attorney Sidney Powell is asking the U.S. Supreme Court to immediately intervene in her lawsuits challenging the integrity and outcome of the 2020 elections in four states.

In an announcement on Friday, Powell said she had filed emergency requests to the nation’s top court, asking the justices to order officials in Georgia, Michigan, and Arizona to immediately de-certify their 2020 election results and to prevent the states’ presidential electors from casting votes in the electoral college.

An emergency filing is also anticipated for her Wisconsin case. The filings aim to maintain the status quo in the states in order to give the Supreme Court time to consider the allegations presented in her lawsuits.

“These cases raise constitutional issues and prove massive fraud. Our plaintiffs have standing ‘WeThePeople’ will not allow rigged elections,” she said in a Twitter statement on Friday.

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/powell-asks-supreme-court-to-immediately-order-states-to-decertify-election-results_3616170.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-12-13
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Just not going to happen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Just not going to happen.

No, it's not.  Whatever stellar reputation she brought with her, she's lost it.

I don't doubt she has good evidence that fraud occurred, but she of all people gets paid to recognize the difference between good evidence and legally good evidence, particularly when the latter is based on arcane reasoning.

That Kraken looks more like a hummingbird.
James 1:20

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No, it's not.  Whatever stellar reputation she brought with her, she's lost it.

I don't doubt she has good evidence that fraud occurred, but she of all people gets paid to recognize the difference between good evidence and legally good evidence, particularly when the latter is based on arcane reasoning.

That Kraken looks more like a hummingbird.

It' not about her reputation, it's about the reputation of a SCOTUS that can't find it's own ass with both hands and a fully illustrated road map.  If they're willing to fob off the TX lawsuit, they'll blow off anything.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Was this the same genius who was crowing about the Kraken a few weeks back?

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Plus this is like the most unconservative thing I've ever heard... a federal judge ordering states to decertify electors? I'm sure when AOC secures the nomination she would love this sort of tactic.

Offline HoustonSam

It' not about her reputation, it's about the reputation of a SCOTUS that can't find it's own ass with both hands and a fully illustrated road map.  If they're willing to fob off the TX lawsuit, they'll blow off anything.

That's a very fair point.  As we have discussed on other threads, there is serious blame for the *judges*, separate from the *lawyers*.

I was thinking of her reputation within the legal profession; in some ways that is irrelevant, but in other ways it will hurt her in the future.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The lawyers alleged in many of the cases that election officials changed election rules without going through the state legislature; with loopholes enabling intentionally or unintentionally fraudulent processes to be introduced by poll workers, the voting software Dominion, and potentially third parties.

This portion of it is the most intriguing as if it can be proved that foreign actors are involved, it is a game changer.

“While no decision of this Court can repair the fractures in our society, only a fair and open inquiry that allows the truth to be discovered can do so, for it is the truth that will set us free,” the lawyers wrote in the Georgia brief.
This seems to be attempts buying some time to prove this case, time that is precious right now, particularly over the holidays.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think the GOP now needs to work Biden Scandals, and return the favor X10 on the Biden corruption.  Keeping him on the defensive will slow down his agenda, just like the Russian crap did with Trump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

I think the GOP now needs to work Biden Scandals, and return the favor X10 on the Biden corruption.  Keeping him on the defensive will slow down his agenda, just like the Russian crap did with Trump.

Unfortunately I don't think that will have the same paralyzing effect it did with Trump, who was the impetus for everything that happened in his administration. Biden doesn't know how to dress himself.

Offline HoustonSam

Agreed completely, but I think it will depend on the Georgia Senate run-off results.  If the GOP holds the Senate, they should dig every pothole and plant every mine to bring the Biden admin to a complete halt, and completely tie up Biden in scandal and investigation.

If the Ds win the GA Senate run-offs, we are in for very bad times indeed with apparently little the Rs can do about it. 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If the Dems win Georgia, and they have a real shot of it, then the USA as we know it dies, for good!!!

A number of things will happen quickly.  Washington DC and Puerto Rico are made states.  That is FOUR PERMANENT DEMOCOMMIE SENATORS FOR AN ETERNITY, for there is virtually no Republican above 5% +/- in either location.  Then there is the discussion of breaking California into five states.  If that happens, Republicans will NEVER hold a majority in the Senate, and probably the same could be said for the House.

We quickly continue down the path of becoming a second Russia, where one group has power.  PERIOD!!!

The Republican Party has been destroyed by RINOs that are globalists, traitors, all worthy of a good dispatch.

A Washington with no justice is a dead America.  And the UGLY TRUTH is that Trump did NOTHING to introduce justice back to the USA.  One of his first acts was to say hands off HR Clinton, someone that should have followed Ethel Rosenberg!  Same for traitor Bill, and the man that attempted to end the republic with the coup against Trump, Barry O and his cohort of traitors.   Now CCP pawn Biden.