Author Topic: Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome  (Read 20183 times)

Offline Knox27

Re: Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome
« Reply #200 on: December 03, 2020, 12:46:01 am »

Temperature drives CO2.  This is what the science shows.  Do you believe the science?

Well inasmuch as one graph can encompass the totality of an entire field i guess I'm wrong and don't have to worry!

The vostok data settles it.  The interpretation of which has been told to me

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #201 on: December 03, 2020, 12:49:29 am »
Well inasmuch as one graph can encompass the totality of an entire field i guess I'm wrong and don't have to worry!

The vostok data settles it.  The interpretation of which has been told to me

Since when is science ever "settled"?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #202 on: December 03, 2020, 12:57:15 am »
Ever since Nicolaus Copernicus created his scientific model of the universe that had the sun in the center of it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Knox27

« Reply #203 on: December 03, 2020, 12:57:35 am »

A feature, not a bug, of science!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #204 on: December 03, 2020, 01:03:30 am »
Ever since Nicolaus Copernicus created his scientific model of the universe that had the sun in the center of it.

Christopher Columbus was told science was settled too...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #205 on: December 03, 2020, 01:06:53 am »
A feature, not a bug, of science!

Only when it fits your leftist narrative.

Settled science once said the earth was flat.

Settled Science once said the earth was the center of the universe.

Settled science said of a vehicle traveled over 100mph the driver would die of oxygen starvation.

Talk to me more about this myth that "settled" science is a "feature"

Offline Knox27

« Reply #206 on: December 03, 2020, 01:15:07 am »
Only when it fits your leftist narrative.

Settled science once said the earth was flat.

Settled Science once said the earth was the center of the universe.

Settled science said of a vehicle traveled over 100mph the driver would die of oxygen starvation.

Talk to me more about this myth that "settled" science is a "feature"

Religion said that earth was the center of the universe. 

And yes, its a wonderful feature that new evidence and new ways of thinking are welcomed!  But id like to see evidence that your examples were "settled science"

I suspect they were not.

Why is it leftist to believe in man made climate change?  The response to it may suit some leftists for sure.  I dont conflate the two.

Is it leftist to believe the earth is 4.5 billion years old and evolution is the result of random mutations?

If its leftist then we are not gonna exist as a party in 50 years

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #207 on: December 03, 2020, 01:30:06 am »

No that was scientists of the day. 

As far as I know...Aristotle wasn't a priest or a religious figure.  Neither was astronomer and mathematician Ptolemy.

And yes, its a wonderful feature that new evidence and new ways of thinking are welcomed!  But id like to see evidence that your examples were "settled science"

Go back and look at the scientists pre-Enlightenment and before the Scientific Revolution.

I suspect they were not.

To an uncurious mind like yours...you'll never find that which you don't look for.

Why is it leftist to believe in man made climate change?  The response to it may suit some leftists for sure.  I dont conflate the two.

Because it's become a religion of sorts for leftists like yourself.  Green is the new Red.  The fan fiction theories on man made climate change do not stand up to peer review or a serious look at the statistical and environmental facts.

There's no better evidence of this than the infamous Hockey Stick graph.

Is it leftist to believe the earth is 4.5 billion years old and evolution is the result of random mutations?

Nope.  It's not.  Nice try at a subtle swipe at christians though.  But what you just said makes my case.  This planet has been here long before man and billions of years before the Industrial Revolution.  To believe your fantasy of man made global warming...would require a suspension if disbelief that the planet that survived natural cycles of Ice Ages warming...tectonic plate shifts...floods asteroids that wiped out entire species and play magnetic shifts that have reversed the poles is in danger of being wiped out by man and technology.

We're a virus on the surface of this globe and when God and Mother nature grow tired of the virus they will wipe us out and start over.

It's egotistical and arrogant to believe that man and man alone is this climatological disaster to the planet.

[quoteIf its leftist then we are not gonna exist as a party in 50 years
[/quote]

You're not a Republican anyway so why should it matter to you what the Republican Party looks like in 50 years?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #208 on: December 03, 2020, 01:50:18 am »
What does that have to do with anything whatsoever?

I thought you were talking about scientific evidence, not religious beliefs.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Knox27

« Reply #209 on: December 03, 2020, 01:53:48 am »
What does that have to do with anything whatsoever?

I thought you were talking about scientific evidence, not religious beliefs.

Right! Sometimes I get the religious beliefs in a God confused with the unquestioning slavish devotion to ideology!

My bad.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #210 on: December 03, 2020, 01:56:56 am »
Right! Sometimes I get the religious beliefs in a God confused with the unquestioning slavish devotion to ideology!

My bad.

You’re not as clever as you think you are.

But your contemptuous snark is duly noted.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #211 on: December 03, 2020, 01:57:54 am »
No that was scientists of the day. 

As far as I know...Aristotle wasn't a priest or a religious figure.  Neither was astronomer and mathematician Ptolemy.

Go back and look at the scientists pre-Enlightenment and before the Scientific Revolution.

To an uncurious mind like yours...you'll never find that which you don't look for.

Because it's become a religion of sorts for leftists like yourself.  Green is the new Red.  The fan fiction theories on man made climate change do not stand up to peer review or a serious look at the statistical and environmental facts.

There's no better evidence of this than the infamous Hockey Stick graph.

Nope.  It's not.  Nice try at a subtle swipe at christians though.  But what you just said makes my case.  This planet has been here long before man and billions of years before the Industrial Revolution.  To believe your fantasy of man made global warming...would require a suspension if disbelief that the planet that survived natural cycles of Ice Ages warming...tectonic plate shifts...floods asteroids that wiped out entire species and play magnetic shifts that have reversed the poles is in danger of being wiped out by man and technology.

We're a virus on the surface of this globe and when God and Mother nature grow tired of the virus they will wipe us out and start over.

It's egotistical and arrogant to believe that man and man alone is this climatological disaster to the planet.

[quoteIf its leftist then we are not gonna exist as a party in 50 years

You're not a Republican anyway so why should it matter to you what the Republican Party looks like in 50 years?

They have taken to calling it the hockey team now.  Because of all the independent confirmation of the data.  They must not know about vostok!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #212 on: December 03, 2020, 02:36:07 am »
We are now all tending boils now because idiots like you pushed the most hated person (next to Hillary) on us. Got 20 trillion dollars to help the deficit while you are typing a response.

Trump had a life before the presidency, a time when his name was often dropped on TV and he appeared on morning talk shows, when he was pictured on all the trendy MAGAzine covers and interviewed by fawning news and celebrity columnists, was invited to all the fabulous Hollywood soirée.

Back then everybody wanted to be Donald Trump’s friend.

Now, what event happened since then that might warrant Trump’s banishment from humanity and have his name and family reviled throughout history? Let’s see. Let’s use our reasoning. I find it helps. (In thinking about this try not referencing any Washington Post or New York Times “news” stories about Trump, either. I find that helps, too.)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #213 on: December 03, 2020, 03:47:46 am »
I simply can't spare 6 years to become an expert.

Its not a fantasy. Ideally it wouldn't be a problem and we can go along our merry way.  Id say I wish it was a hoax, but then that would be an indictment of any science ever so im happy its not.

So to sum up, im saddened that its real yet simultaneously glad that we can, for the most part, believe peer reviewed science.  That's not too nuanced...

If the original "peer reviewed" science is fabricated (GIGO), what good is it?  I have already explained to you about the heat island anomoly of reporting stations as a skewed number. What about extrapolated data which showed it warmer a 1000 years ago?  At least answer those....

I know enough, and have read enough to know that those so called 97% are sheeple, just like yourself.  Again.....  Mets who deny the Oracle, are castigataed  into occupational hell fire.  Basing and staking the future of mankind on basically 80 years of faulty data from those having hidden politica agendas?   You may have been duped, but I know better to buy off into the scare....   

Back in the late 1970's the population was scared into thinking we were heading into an ice age.  That worked out about the same as the present cast of clowns hawking their enviro-whacko babble.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #214 on: December 03, 2020, 06:20:07 am »
They have taken to calling it the hockey team now.  Because of all the independent confirmation of the data.  They must not know about vostok!

The hockey stick graph is a proven fraud based on made up data.   

That tells me all I need to know about you where the myth of man made climate change is concerned. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #215 on: December 03, 2020, 06:23:31 am »
If the original "peer reviewed" science is fabricated (GIGO), what good is it?  I have already explained to you about the heat island anomoly of reporting stations as a skewed number. What about extrapolated data which showed it warmer a 1000 years ago?  At least answer those....

I know enough, and have read enough to know that those so called 97% are sheeple, just like yourself.  Again.....  Mets who deny the Oracle, are castigataed  into occupational hell fire.  Basing and staking the future of mankind on basically 80 years of faulty data from those having hidden politica agendas?   You may have been duped, but I know better to buy off into the scare....   

Back in the late 1970's the population was scared into thinking we were heading into an ice age.  That worked out about the same as the present cast of clowns hawking their enviro-whacko babble.

What’s really sad is that some of the same scientists from the Time article on the coming Ice Age from the ‘70’s are the same ones beating the drum for climate change today.

They were wrong then and they are wrong now. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #216 on: December 03, 2020, 08:45:23 am »
Where do you see evidence i support biden?

Trump is not a republican or a conservative.  Being honest about him is not a political stance. Im an American first, then a republican. Followed closely by an absurdist and a selfless lover.

I oppose biden on his economic philosophy, his regulation philosophy and those are two pretty big concerns among a host of others.
I oppose Biden because he is the stalking horse by which a real Communist who isn't even a Natural Born Citizen will end up POTUS, should Biden prevail. He will not finish his term, and between Pelosi dusting off the 25th Amendment and his non compos mentis performances on his short campaign trail, I think that is obvious.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Knox27

« Reply #217 on: December 03, 2020, 12:17:55 pm »
The hockey stick graph is a proven fraud based on made up data.   

That tells me all I need to know about you where the myth of man made climate change is concerned.

He crossed his arms and huffed, his face reddening.

"Every knows its fake! They made up the data! Everyone knows! You're a sheep!  Ice cores!  Sunspots! "

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #218 on: December 03, 2020, 12:52:05 pm »
He crossed his arms and huffed, his face reddening.

"Every knows its fake! They made up the data! Everyone knows! You're a sheep!  Ice cores!  Sunspots! "

Typical troll move.  Don’t engage the facts when your talking points/propaganda is exposed. 

But the hockey stick graph is a fraud. A man-made computer software algorithm generated it, and the algorithm is rigged to produce a hockey stick shape no matter what data were entered. Like everything else found in the rigged world of “climate science,” the hockey stick graph was a fraud the day it was generated.

http://www.ccfsh.org/climate/climate-change-hoax-collapses-as-michael-manns-bogus-hockey-stick-graph-defamation-lawsuit-dismissed-by-the-supreme-court-of-british-columbia/

Michael Mann used fraudulent data to create the graph.  There’s emails to prove it. 

Not that facts and truth matter to you. 

Offline Knox27

« Reply #219 on: December 03, 2020, 01:30:06 pm »
Typical troll move.  Don’t engage the facts when your talking points/propaganda is exposed. 

http://www.ccfsh.org/climate/climate-change-hoax-collapses-as-michael-manns-bogus-hockey-stick-graph-defamation-lawsuit-dismissed-by-the-supreme-court-of-british-columbia/

Michael Mann used fraudulent data to create the graph.  There’s emails to prove it. 

Not that facts and truth matter to you.

Again, researchers have all come to the same conclusion.  Only a small minority of scientists and politicians go the other way.

Show me the emails please

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #220 on: December 03, 2020, 01:34:22 pm »
Mark Thiessen,  in this morning's paper:

" Trump didn't lose the election because of a Cuban-Venezuelen-Chinese-Clinton-Soros conspiracy.  He lost because he alienated millions of voters who approved of his policies but did not vote for him because they were tired of chaos."

Funny,  I said something similar just the other day.  And from my vantage point -  the middle class suburbs - that result could be seen a mile away.  As Mr. Thiessen points out, "The facts speak for themselves:  In 2016,  Trump won suburban voters by 2 percentage points; in 2020 he lost them by 10.  This shift proved decisive in key swing states such as Michigan, Wisconsin,  Pennsylvania and Georgia."

Right on the mark.   The turn away from the GOP in the suburbs is the untold story of this election that needs to be addressed as soon as possible.   And in these parts,  Trump remains poison,  as he wildly challenges the election results and selfishly ignores the big picture:  two Senate seats in Georgia that, if lost, will prove the death knell for all those Trump policies that have restored prosperity even in the face of a pandemic.   
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 01:35:54 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline rustynail

« Reply #221 on: December 03, 2020, 01:45:09 pm »
-  the middle class suburbs -
Will be gone under Biden injected with section eight housing and apartments.(chaos)

Hope -  the middle class suburbs -  enjoy their sanctimony.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #222 on: December 03, 2020, 02:04:37 pm »
-  the middle class suburbs -
Will be gone under Biden injected with section eight housing and apartments.(chaos)

Hope -  the middle class suburbs -  enjoy their sanctimony.

It's not sanctimony.  These voters abandoned Trump because of his unfiltered, inflammatory rhetoric and his improvisational behavior.   You may admire him for these things,  but they contributed to the chaos.   A second Trump term would have just made the chaos worse - remember that the Dems were almost promising there would be violence in the streets.

Folks in the suburbs like their comfort and normalcy.   What you decry as sanctimony was in fact perfectly rational behavior.   Folks were weary of it all, simple as that.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #223 on: December 03, 2020, 02:28:39 pm »
It's not sanctimony.  These voters abandoned Trump because of .  .  . 

OMG!   STOP LYING ALREADY!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #224 on: December 03, 2020, 02:34:56 pm »
Mark Thiessen,  in this morning's paper:

" Trump didn't lose the election"

Right on the mark.   

Now it is.