Author Topic: Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome  (Read 20181 times)

Offline Knox27

Re: Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome
« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2020, 11:40:08 pm »
@Knox27

I seriously doubt that the majority of people who have undergone rigorous academic training would offer any conclusion based on zero evidence.

I agree with that statement

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2020, 11:42:34 pm »
It would do us well to believe in science more.  And fairy tales less.

@Knox27

Here's the science.  Vostok ice core data for the last 600,000 years shows that warming/cooling is cyclical, repeating every 100,000 years.  The same scientific data shows that changes in temperature precede changes in CO2 levels.  Thus temperature drives CO2 levels, not the other way around.

Anyway, that's what the science shows.  You can either choose to believe the science, or you can choose to follow your feelings.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #177 on: December 02, 2020, 11:43:04 pm »
I am not a geophysicist, or an atmospheric physicist.  Im aware the the overwhelming majority of people who have undergone rigorous academic training have concluded there is anthropogenic climate change.

So I cannot debate it, like I dont debate string theory vs loop gravity, or the best mechanism for a covid vaccine.  But if there is a strong concensus by experts in any of those fields, I do know enough that I believe them over raving idiots on facebook.

You use all the proper tree hugging verbiage..."overwhelming majority" "strong consensus by experts"...buzz words that people wo get their nightly information from the MSM swallow hook line and sinker.

But you're on a site with people that that don't take anything at face value...especially something as fanciful and imaginary as "anthropogenic climate change".

Here facts matter and if you're going to engage in this topic...bring your facts.

We are most certainly NOT "raging idiots on Facebook".

By the way...you do know that carbon dioxide isn't bad for the environment right?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2020, 11:44:06 pm »
I'll take "Oceander" for the win, Alex!
My money is on Sinkspur or r9etb
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2020, 11:44:33 pm »
Im a republican that doesn't believe in God. I'm a pro choice republican.  Im not going to believe its a Chinese hoax because our fat idiot of a President says it is

So you're not really a Republican...Big R or Little R...you're a progressive Liberal Democrat.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2020, 11:46:02 pm »
I agree with that statement

Yet the key missing ingredient here is actual scientific evidence.  So how are we to believe your contention that a majority of academics have reached this conclusion when there is no evidence to support it?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2020, 11:48:07 pm »
I'll take "Oceander" for the win, Alex!

I'll take that bet.

Go with your first inclination... "Fat idiot of a President" sealed it for me that it's Sink.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2020, 11:49:25 pm »
I'm a pro choice republican.

I am pro-choice, too.  I believe that the people of Louisiana or any other State should have the right to choose their own abortion laws, marriage laws, etc., as is their Constitutional right under Amendment X.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2020, 11:51:09 pm »
Yes. One day I hope to be open minded and without bias like you. So far I'm a disappointment.

Its good, though, to have lofty goals
oh I have biases. The difference between you and I is I’m honest about them.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2020, 11:51:28 pm »
I'll take that bet.

Go with your first inclination... "Fat idiot of a President" sealed it for me that it's Sink.    :laugh:

Acting like someone consciously aware that victory is about to be denied just before crossing the finish line.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Knox27

« Reply #185 on: December 02, 2020, 11:54:22 pm »
Yet the key missing ingredient here is actual scientific evidence.  So how are we to believe your contention that a majority of academics have reached this conclusion when there is no evidence to support it?

Very simple. Im not an expert.  An expert is someone with an advanced degree from an accredited institution who conducts research or analyzes the existing studies.

When you have 100 of those in a room, if 97 of them say the answer is A, and three say the answer is B...im going with A. 

Ill be wrong far less often than ill be right.  You take your three percent.  Ultimately I believe its important enough that our leaders should take action.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #186 on: December 02, 2020, 11:55:59 pm »
Here facts matter and if you're going to engage in this topic...bring your facts.

If the 'bringing of facts' was a pre-requisite for any global warming alarmist to engage in such a debate, then this topic would never be discussed.  There simply aren't any.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2020, 11:59:14 pm »
Very simple. Im not an expert.  An expert is someone with an advanced degree from an accredited institution who conducts research or analyzes the existing studies.

When you have 100 of those in a room, if 97 of them say the answer is A, and three say the answer is B...im going with A. 

Ill be wrong far less often than ill be right.  You take your three percent.  Ultimately I believe its important enough that our leaders should take action.

How many of that 97% are actual "climate scientists"?  And how many are actually working in that field?

And since when did science start being governed by "consensus"?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2020, 11:59:16 pm »

Ah, so you are incapable of thinking for yourself.  Got it.  Just to clarify, you are not aware of the existence of any actual evidence indicating that man causes global warming (even though you are aware of evidence that global temperature changes are cyclical and totally independent of man's actions).  Yet you cling to this fantasy of anthropogenic gobbly-gook.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2020, 11:59:33 pm »
I'll take that bet.

I was with Sink until the "pro-choice Republican" and "I don't believe in God"  .... But you know him better than I.  @DCPatriot

It would do us well to believe in science more.  And fairy tales less.

I'm a republican that believes in science even if gives answers I don't like. Im a republican that doesn't believe in God. I'm a pro choice republican.  Im not going to believe its a Chinese hoax because our fat idiot of a President says it is

« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 12:04:28 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #190 on: December 03, 2020, 12:00:08 am »
If the 'bringing of facts' was a pre-requisite for any global warming alarmist to engage in such a debate, then this topic would never be discussed.  There simply aren't any.

Exactly.  But it's always amusing to see them dredge up the same disclaimed and debunked propaganda from years past.

Like the 97% claim.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #191 on: December 03, 2020, 12:11:22 am »
Ah, so you are incapable of thinking for yourself.  Got it.  Just to clarify, you are not aware of the existence of any actual evidence indicating that man causes global warming (even though you are aware of evidence that global temperature changes are cyclical and totally independent of man's actions).  Yet you cling to this fantasy of anthropogenic gobbly-gook.

I simply can't spare 6 years to become an expert.

Its not a fantasy. Ideally it wouldn't be a problem and we can go along our merry way.  Id say I wish it was a hoax, but then that would be an indictment of any science ever so im happy its not.

So to sum up, im saddened that its real yet simultaneously glad that we can, for the most part, believe peer reviewed science.  That's not too nuanced...

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #192 on: December 03, 2020, 12:12:52 am »
I was with Sink until the "pro-choice Republican" and "I don't believe in God"  .... But you know him better than I.  @DCPatriot

Ahhh, darn...you're right!  He would never deny God, unless it was a deflection of sorts.

Reason I doubt that it's Oceander is because his "Ego concerning legalities" is severely lacking.

But, it's a little bit of fun to guess.   :beer:   @Right_in_Virginia
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #193 on: December 03, 2020, 12:17:33 am »
I simply can't spare 6 years to become an expert.

Good grief, man.  You can at least acknowledge that some sort of evidence is required to draw a scientific conclusion.

For example, Vostok data shows that rising temperatures preceded rising carbon dioxide levels.  Likewise, falling temperatures preceded declines in carbon dioxide levels.  This is data that even the UN published.  It is solid scientific evidence showing that there have been six temperature cycles over the last 600,000 years - long before humans started purchasing automobiles.

Evidence, evidence, evidence.  Ask yourself "Do I have any evidence?"  Because it doesn't even take a fifth grader to figure that one out.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #194 on: December 03, 2020, 12:20:52 am »
Ahhh, darn...you're right!  He would never deny God, unless it was a deflection of sorts.

Reason I doubt that it's Oceander is because his "Ego concerning legalities" is severely lacking.

But, it's a little bit of fun to guess.   :beer:   @Right_in_Virginia

Yeah, it could be misdirection on Sink's part.  Hey, Sink   *look*

@DCPatriot

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #195 on: December 03, 2020, 12:27:03 am »
My money is on Sinkspur or r9etb

I'm with you on that @IsailedawayfromFR
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #196 on: December 03, 2020, 12:27:21 am »
Yeah, it could be misdirection on Sink's part.  Hey, Sink   *look*

@DCPatriot

:silly:    :beer:

Offline Knox27

« Reply #197 on: December 03, 2020, 12:30:05 am »
Good grief, man.  You can at least acknowledge that some sort of evidence is required to draw a scientific conclusion.

For example, Vostok data shows that rising temperatures preceded rising carbon dioxide levels.  Likewise, falling temperatures preceded declines in carbon dioxide levels.  This is data that even the UN published.  It is solid scientific evidence showing that there have been six temperature cycles over the last 600,000 years - long before humans started purchasing automobiles.

Evidence, evidence, evidence.  Ask yourself "Do I have any evidence?"  Because it doesn't even take a fifth grader to figure that one out.

The vostok data! I've been told by someone that shares my ideology that this invalidates everything they've told us! Vostok!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #198 on: December 03, 2020, 12:34:33 am »
The vostok data! I've been told by someone that shares my ideology that this invalidates everything they've told us! Vostok!

Temperature drives CO2.  This is what the science shows.  Do you believe the science?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #199 on: December 03, 2020, 12:38:13 am »

Temperature drives CO2.  This is what the science shows.  Do you believe the science?

He only believes in "science" that reinforces his fantasy of man made climate change.  In short he relies on an echo chamber for his data.