Author Topic: Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome  (Read 20193 times)

Offline Absalom

Re: Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome
« Reply #150 on: December 02, 2020, 10:00:15 pm »
Victoria@
Likely you've noticed the increasingly bitter and frenzied
commentary emerging from Trump's followers, as 1/20/21 dawns.
Be wary of this on full display throughout the next 4 years.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #151 on: December 02, 2020, 10:02:21 pm »
WTF folks....   We have an enviro-whacko here!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #152 on: December 02, 2020, 10:04:44 pm »

I have 40 years experience in the environmental profession if the kid wants to debate it with me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #153 on: December 02, 2020, 10:08:38 pm »
The mere fact that Pedo Joe secured 15M votes more than Hitlery is way beyond the realm of plausibility. As bad of a candidate as she was, she still was a hell of a lot more persuavive than their Weekend at Bernie's candidate this time.   I just don't believe it, and never will.

Sharp point.

Hillary and Biden are both corruptocrats, so if I had to choose, I think Hillary would have been (technically speaking) a better president than Biden. (Biden couldn’t find his own ass now if he used both hands. Hillary, no problem. Of course she’s got a heavy advantage.)

Offline Knox27

« Reply #154 on: December 02, 2020, 10:15:45 pm »
I have 40 years experience in the environmental profession if the kid wants to debate it with me.

I am not a geophysicist, or an atmospheric physicist.  Im aware the the overwhelming majority of people who have undergone rigorous academic training have concluded there is anthropogenic climate change.

So I cannot debate it, like I dont debate string theory vs loop gravity, or the best mechanism for a covid vaccine.  But if there is a strong concensus by experts in any of those fields, I do know enough that I believe them over raving idiots on facebook.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #155 on: December 02, 2020, 10:18:31 pm »
Why are you just worried about the President here?

Do you not realize there are hundreds of people in an administration, from state dept to defense to CIA to every US attorney that have what you call 'secrets'?

If the paranoia of divulging 'secrets' keeps you up at night, you might want to think about all those other guys in ALL administrations, which have to be in many thousands.

Yeah, but they’re not satan like Trump is, or Hitler like Trump is, or a psychotic killer like Trump is, or Putin’s plaything like Trump is. Trump is the pandora’s box of badness on earth. AND, he took two (2) scoops of ice cream.   Bad, bad man. happy77

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #156 on: December 02, 2020, 10:21:44 pm »
Wow, we can all see we have a Biden supporter here.
Exactly why are you on this GOP conservative website anyway?
@IsailedawayfromFR

Information from a member about any candidate does not mean the member supports the other candidate unless the member says so.  Some members here do as you have done, your saying a member supports Biden because the member posted info. about the Republican candidate, Trump. 

This axiom is not true: If one speaks badly about one candidate, one must love the other candidate.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #157 on: December 02, 2020, 10:39:16 pm »
I am not a geophysicist, or an atmospheric physicist.  Im aware the the overwhelming majority of people who have undergone rigorous academic training have concluded there is anthropogenic climate change.

So I cannot debate it, like I dont debate string theory vs loop gravity, or the best mechanism for a covid vaccine.  But if there is a strong concensus by experts in any of those fields, I do know enough that I believe them over raving idiots on facebook.

So, how do you explain that most of the planet was warmer a 1000 years ago than now? Or times 100's of thousands of years ago, when the average globabl temperature was 5 degrees C higher than now. Or why now data shows that Antartic Ice shelf is growing? 

The so called overwhelming consensus is a group of left leaning scientist who in concert with left wing politicans who are furthering the Climate Change narrative for a wealth redistribution effort for 3rd world countries.  About 10 years ago, did you happen to notice that the term global warming morphed into ther term "climate change".  That was not an accident.  Because if you apply causal statistics to what is happening, it is not warming at a rate or slope that meets that theory.  Furthermore, do you realize that the data gathered at NWS data reporting and collection stations has been influenced by urban/suburban creep.  When the NWS built these station, mostly in the '50's theu were located in rural areas outside the "heat island" effect.  No one cares to bring up that point.

Secondly, about drinking the kookaid.  The core of envirowhacko scientist has created an environment of harrassment and heresy, if any research climatoliogist dares to question the Oracles of AGW.  One of my favorite example is the late great Dr. William Gray of Colorado State.  He at the time was the greatest and most intelligent person on the planet as far as understanding and predicting climate trends.  If that name does not sound familar, you might have heard of him otherwise by his Hurricane Prediction skills, which were pretty much the gold standard for years. IN some of his parting shots at the scam, he make accusations of falsifications and skewing of data.  And at the direction of the "Oracles", the meteorlogical community turned on him.  Dr. Neil Frank is another who has had the courage to speak it.  But bottom line.....  If you don't drink the koolaid, you will be treated as a pariah among your peers.

3rdly, what really is long term climate about?  A 100 years of data, is a mere blink of the eye in the scheme of matters of how Mother Nature conducts herself on our planet.  Truthfully, man thinking he has the abilty to skew long term weather trends is laughable.  Sunspots, OTOH, are another matter.  In fact, we had huge solar cycles in the '90's that may have had some short term effect.  Lately though, we are seeing more slumber from Sol, and if you want a really candid opinion.  I fear a colder climate due to reduced sunspot activities than I do wilth silly man made global warming.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #158 on: December 02, 2020, 10:50:34 pm »
Why are you just worried about the President here?  Do you not realize there are hundreds of people in an administration, from state dept to defense to CIA to every US attorney that have what you call 'secrets'?  If the paranoia of divulging 'secrets' keeps you up at night, you might want to think about all those other guys in ALL administrations, which have to be in many thousands.

There are levels of security.  Very few are on the top level as presidents are.  I could tell you about that but would have to kill you if you knew.   :nono:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #159 on: December 02, 2020, 10:53:55 pm »
We are now all tending boils now because idiots like you pushed the most hated person (next to Hillary) on us. Got 20 trillion dollars to help the deficit while you are typing a response.
@Sighlass

Nice post; glad to see you here.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #160 on: December 02, 2020, 10:57:11 pm »
Wow, we can all see we have a Biden supporter here.

Exactly why are you on this GOP conservative website anyway?

Please correct me if I am wrong, this forum is now called "The Briefing Room".  Generally it is Republican in nature, but it was my understanding that liberals, independents, moderates, etc., are welcome to post here. 

For the record I no longer consider myself a Republican as the Republican party has FAILED on many levels.  I consider myself a Constitutional Conservative and I am working on studying and getting to know the Constitution much more than I do now.  That's one of my goals for 2021.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #161 on: December 02, 2020, 11:01:08 pm »
So, how do you explain that most of the planet was warmer a 1000 years ago than now? Or times 100's of thousands of years ago, when the average globabl temperature was 5 degrees C higher than now. Or why now data shows that Antartic Ice shelf is growing? 

The so called overwhelming consensus is a group of left leaning scientist who in concert with left wing politicans who are furthering the Climate Change narrative for a wealth redistribution effort for 3rd world countries.  About 10 years ago, did you happen to notice that the term global warming morphed into ther term "climate change".  That was not an accident.  Because if you apply causal statistics to what is happening, it is not warming at a rate or slope that meets that theory.  Furthermore, do you realize that the data gathered at NWS data reporting and collection stations has been influenced by urban/suburban creep.  When the NWS built these station, mostly in the '50's theu were located in rural areas outside the "heat island" effect.  No one cares to bring up that point.

Secondly, about drinking the kookaid.  The core of envirowhacko scientist has created an environment of harrassment and heresy, if any research climatoliogist dares to question the Oracles of AGW.  One of my favorite example is the late great Dr. William Gray of Colorado State.  He at the time was the greatest and most intelligent person on the planet as far as understanding and predicting climate trends.  If that name does not sound familar, you might have heard of him otherwise by his Hurricane Prediction skills, which were pretty much the gold standard for years. IN some of his parting shots at the scam, he make accusations of falsifications and skewing of data.  And at the direction of the "Oracles", the meteorlogical community turned on him.  Dr. Neil Frank is another who has had the courage to speak it.  But bottom line.....  If you don't drink the koolaid, you will be treated as a pariah among your peers.

3rdly, what really is long term climate about?  A 100 years of data, is a mere blink of the eye in the scheme of matters of how Mother Nature conducts herself on our planet.  Truthfully, man thinking he has the abilty to skew long term weather trends is laughable.  Sunspots, OTOH, are another matter.  In fact, we had huge solar cycles in the '90's that may have had some short term effect.  Lately though, we are seeing more slumber from Sol, and if you want a really candid opinion.  I fear a colder climate due to reduced sunspot activities than I do wilth silly man made global warming.

Should I believe in only science that comes from a right leaning scientist? Einstein was pretty left, should I disregard relativity?

The leanings of researchers is not relevant.  The publications are out there for you to refute individually.  Incidental points about the climate 1000 years ago are meaningless in a vacuum. 

If you can point me to intentional systemic fraud in academic papers, I might be inclined to listen.  But there you need to be careful and specific!

What's always interested is at what point in a doctorate students education is he or she approached by this cabal to fudge research because...97 percent of people who probably only care about research want a massive transfer of wealth to the third world?  Is that the sum of it. Prima facie absurd.

Are you sure you begin with an open mind, or do you begin with the position that its a conspiracy and find some of the 3 percent that will support your views?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #162 on: December 02, 2020, 11:13:41 pm »
Should I believe in only science that comes from a right leaning scientist? Einstein was pretty left, should I disregard relativity?

The leanings of researchers is not relevant.  The publications are out there for you to refute individually.  Incidental points about the climate 1000 years ago are meaningless in a vacuum. 

If you can point me to intentional systemic fraud in academic papers, I might be inclined to listen.  But there you need to be careful and specific!

What's always interested is at what point in a doctorate students education is he or she approached by this cabal to fudge research because...97 percent of people who probably only care about research want a massive transfer of wealth to the third world?  Is that the sum of it. Prima facie absurd.

Are you sure you begin with an open mind, or do you begin with the position that its a conspiracy and find some of the 3 percent that will support your views?

So what good is it, to regurgitate false or skewed data generated to slant your POV.  Dr. Gray (read his papers, if you want proof) went into decent depth of the failures of their research, and those  3% are those who have the courage to stick up for good science and common sense.  Academics are not that well paid, and understand what will commence if they become heretics. This is all part of the NWO agenda and objectives.  The narrative is set much in the manner of the Emperor's New Clothes. 

You accepting the farce of Climate Change, really makes me question your political affilliation, and your blind faith in false science.

« Reply #163 on: December 02, 2020, 11:18:27 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

Information from a member about any candidate does not mean the member supports the other candidate unless the member says so.  Some members here do as you have done, your saying a member supports Biden because the member posted info. about the Republican candidate, Trump. 

This axiom is not true: If one speaks badly about one candidate, one must love the other candidate.
Since he trashed both Biden and Trump, my interest is knowing who that person then voted for as an alternative.

I am talking about voting.

What are you talking about?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Knox27

« Reply #164 on: December 02, 2020, 11:20:02 pm »
So what good is it, to regurgitate false or skewed data generated to slant your POV.  Dr. Gray (read his papers, if you want proof) went into decent depth of the failures of their research, and those  3% are those who have the courage to stick up for good science and common sense.  Academics are not that well paid, and understand what will commence if they become heretics. This is all part of the NWO agenda and objectives.  The narrative is set much in the manner of the Emperor's New Clothes. 

You accepting the farce of Climate Change, really makes me question your political affilliation, and your blind faith in false science.

It would do us well to believe in science more.  And fairy tales less.

I'm a republican that believes in science even if gives answers I don't like. Im a republican that doesn't believe in God. I'm a pro choice republican.  Im not going to believe its a Chinese hoax because our fat idiot of a President says it is

« Reply #165 on: December 02, 2020, 11:21:28 pm »
And I learned about 'climate change' from my father, who was a meteorologist his entire career beginning in WW2 aboard a naval ship in the Pacific.

He always told me we have climate change.  It is called the four seasons, summer, fall, winter and spring.

Do you think the kid does not know this?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #166 on: December 02, 2020, 11:22:27 pm »

I'm a republican that believes in science even if gives answers I don't like. Im a republican that doesn't believe in God. I'm a pro choice republican.  Im not going to believe its a Chinese hoax because our fat idiot of a President says it is

i.e a troll on a conservative web site.  Got cha.....

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #167 on: December 02, 2020, 11:25:02 pm »
And I learned about 'climate change' from my father, who was a meteorologist his entire career beginning in WW2 aboard a naval ship in the Pacific.

He always told me we have climate change.  It is called the four seasons, summer, fall, winter and spring.

Do you think the kid does not know this?

I think the kid is sheeple, who can't think without an MSM crutch. 

« Reply #168 on: December 02, 2020, 11:26:52 pm »
There are levels of security.  Very few are on the top level as presidents are.  I could tell you about that but would have to kill you if you knew.   :nono:
So we are talking about the numbers of secrets someone knows instead of the secretive nature of those secrets.  Although the President certainly has knowledge on more than most if not all, there are always people who know those specific secrets that he knows.  Otherwise, how could he know them?

Exactly how do you know that I never worked in any of those areas?

PS - I did.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #169 on: December 02, 2020, 11:28:13 pm »

Bully for you. But dont kid yourself you’re some kind of objective thinker, you’re just another sheep in the herd.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #170 on: December 02, 2020, 11:30:41 pm »
Bully for you. But dont kid yourself you’re some kind of objective thinker, you’re just another sheep in the herd.

Yes. One day I hope to be open minded and without bias like you. So far I'm a disappointment.

Its good, though, to have lofty goals

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #171 on: December 02, 2020, 11:36:20 pm »

@Knox27

I seriously doubt that the majority of people who have undergone rigorous academic training would offer any conclusion based on zero evidence.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #172 on: December 02, 2020, 11:36:53 pm »

I'll take "Oceander" for the win, Alex!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #173 on: December 02, 2020, 11:38:03 pm »

« Reply #174 on: December 02, 2020, 11:39:57 pm »

If you do not believe in God, why do you call yourself an American?

The Declaration of Independence was quite clear on the subject of the need of our Creator to establish this country, our money has God stamped on every bill, and our National Anthem sings the blessing of God which preserved this nation.