Author Topic: Romney Scolds Trump for Fighting On: ‘Difficult to Imagine a Worse, More Undemocratic Action’ by Pre  (Read 877 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Romney Scolds Trump for Fighting On: ‘Difficult to Imagine a Worse, More Undemocratic Action’ by President

Simon Kent 20 Nov 2020

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) excoriated President Donald Trump and his allies early Friday morning for continuing to fight for a clearer picture of attempts at election fraud in key swing states.

Romney alleged the president had “failed to make even a plausible case of widespread fraud or conspiracy” in a host of cases the president’s team has launched in selected battleground states where he trails Joe Biden.

“The president has now resorted to overt pressure on state and local officials to subvert the will of the people and overturn the election. It is difficult to imagine a worse, more undemocratic action by a sitting American president,” Romney said in a statement posted to Twitter.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/20/mitt-romney-scolds-donald-trump-over-undemocratic-election-fight-difficult-to-imagine-a-worse-more-undemocratic-action-by-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

Romney...

Why Utah ever elected him is beyond me.

Offline skeeter

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

rangerrebew

Hey, Georgie Boy, that is EXACTLY what Imam B. Hussein Obama did to win his first election, so why is it bad now? :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Would someone PLEASE send that troublesome twit back home to Mexico?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Romney...

Why Utah ever elected him is beyond me.

Because he is a priesthood holder and for no other reason!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

Because he is a priesthood holder and for no other reason!
Is he really? That is a serious question @Bigun.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Is he really? That is a serious question @Bigun.

Yes, he is.  Serious answer. @verga
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

It is difficult to imagine a worse, more undemocratic action by a sitting American president, ...

Let me help your self-anesthetized imagination, Romney: Obama allowing and/or encouraging the FBI to spy on and set traps for members of Trump's Campaign and Transition staff.

Let me help your self-anesthetized imagination, Romney: Obama's IRS refusing and holding up non-profit status to orgs Obama disagrees with.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DB

Let me help your self-anesthetized imagination, Romney: Obama allowing and/or encouraging the FBI to spy on and set traps for members of Trump's Campaign and Transition staff.

Let me help your self-anesthetized imagination, Romney: Obama's IRS refusing and holding up non-profit status to orgs Obama disagrees with.

I think Romney has serious involvement with the corrupt Ukraine money players among others. He shares common cause with Biden in burying it all. Screw the country, his skin is on the line.

Offline cato potatoe

He is unlikely to make it past the next Utah GOP convention, unless they change the rules.  Remember he lost to his opponent 51-49.  This forced a primary election.  Had the other guy received 60%, he would have been the winner outright.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
It was difficult to imagine a worse Republican senator than John McCain, whose last act was to be the deciding vote to keep Obamacare.  He betrayed not only his party but the American people.  But along comes Romney the Rat, and he is doing his best to demonstrate he can best McCain as being the King Rat.  I wish I had confidence in the state of Utah to displace Romney the Rat in the next election, but I have no confidence in them since they voted for the worthless pr*ck in the first place!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It was difficult to imagine a worse Republican senator than John McCain, whose last act was to be the deciding vote to keep Obamacare.  He betrayed not only his party but the American people.  But along comes Romney the Rat, and he is doing his best to demonstrate he can best McCain as being the King Rat. I wish I had confidence in the state of Utah to displace Romney the Rat in the next election, but I have no confidence in them since they voted for the worthless pr*ck in the first place!

@jafo2010

Mittens has a lock Utah for as long as the Mormons control the state. IIRC,his father was a big wheel in the Mormon Church,and that is pretty much hereditary.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yada, yada, yada....Mittens gonna mitten.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

It was difficult to imagine a worse Republican senator than John McCain, whose last act was to be the deciding vote to keep Obamacare.  He betrayed not only his party but the American people.  But along comes Romney the Rat, and he is doing his best to demonstrate he can best McCain as being the King Rat.  I wish I had confidence in the state of Utah to displace Romney the Rat in the next election, but I have no confidence in them since they voted for the worthless pr*ck in the first place!
Exactly. He preaches about 'worse undemocratic action' while he himself is the worst example of what he is peaching against.

I don't really care about the guy except for the fact that he claims 'Republican' while siding with every far-Left Communist movement in America. How does his fanatic far-Left enthusiasm fit is his 'claimed' religion. I know Mormonism does not agree with 90% of what Democrats are cheerleading for.

But if he can claim to be a Republican while cheering on every Democrat cause in America, then it is not a far step for him to claim to be a Mormon while cheering on Atheism and even Satanism. It is all part of the same pattern.

There is no more blatant and obvious hypocrite in America than Romney. No wonder the Republicans shut him out of all their strategy meetings. He is nothing more than a 'mole rat' in the Republican Party working directly for the Democrats.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

Proof that even Mexico has white trash.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

IMHO he's posturing himself for a position in a potential Biden staff.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Romney may well end up in Biden's administration.  But I think he wants the brass ring.  He intends to go after POTUS in 2024.  Romney is definitely in love with himself.

He knows that if Trump wants it in 2024, he does not stand a chance, so he is positioning himself for 2024 by getting in as many news cycles as possible.  What he is doing however is alienating all us deplorables from him.  Even if Trump decided not to run, after his mouthing off about Trump, there is no way us deplorables would unify behind his worthless *ss!  No way!

His taking the place of McCain as King Rat is about as good as it is going to get for Mittens!

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
I can't keep up with all that goes on regarding this election.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can't keep up with all that goes on regarding this election.

Here's a rule: If Willard thinks something's great, it's really bad in inverse relation to the goodness he declares.  It works in reverse so it applies here:  If Mittens thinks something is doubleplusungood to "Democracy," then that would be a "Very, Very Good Thing."
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 02:10:36 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I can't imagine a "worse, more undemocratic action" than quitting when north of 70 million people are counting on you to fight to the end.

You might lose in the end, but you damn sure better not quit.
James 1:20

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can't imagine a "worse, more undemocratic action" than quitting when north of 70 million people are counting on you to fight to the end.

You might lose in the end, but you damn sure better not quit.

goopo

That's the bottom line.  Why I won't lose heart and give up.  Trump and the 70 Million voters have pact, very similar to the one the Three Musketeers had.  "One for all...."
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

I just want the truth whatever it is.

And sources of truth seem very hard to identify/trust these days.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I just want the truth whatever it is.

And sources of truth seem very hard to identify/trust these days.

I hear you on that. Too many are far too willing to mix up what they wish to be true for the actual truth.