Author Topic: Romney Scolds Trump for Fighting On: ‘Difficult to Imagine a Worse, More Undemocratic Action’ by Pre  (Read 880 times)

Offline roamer_1

I just want the truth whatever it is.

And sources of truth seem very hard to identify/trust these days.

That's right.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Watters' World
@WattersWorld

Voters are OWED fair elections in America. Millions of Americans died for our right to vote, they died defending Democracy and died protecting the Republic.. It’s our DUTY to have an accurate tally. Don't trust anyone who doesn’t want to ensure that.

Video:

https://twitter.com/WattersWorld/status/1330323864904105987

8:35 PM · Nov 21, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Watters' World
@WattersWorld

Voters are OWED fair elections in America. Millions of Americans died for our right to vote, they died defending Democracy and died protecting the Republic.. It’s our DUTY to have an accurate tally. Don't trust anyone who doesn’t want to ensure that.

Video:

https://twitter.com/WattersWorld/status/1330323864904105987

8:35 PM · Nov 21, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

I like ya, Jesse, but I hardly see you anymore.  I distrust your network to the point I don't watch it anymore, and it's because they aren't interested in ensuring the vote tally is correct.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

Romney may well end up in Biden's administration.  But I think he wants the brass ring.  He intends to go after POTUS in 2024.  Romney is definitely in love with himself.

He knows that if Trump wants it in 2024, he does not stand a chance, so he is positioning himself for 2024 by getting in as many news cycles as possible.  What he is doing however is alienating all us deplorables from him.  Even if Trump decided not to run, after his mouthing off about Trump, there is no way us deplorables would unify behind his worthless *ss!  No way!

His taking the place of McCain as King Rat is about as good as it is going to get for Mittens!
I literally held my nose and voted for him the first time he ran, because frankly the mere thought of BHO was completely unacceptable, and none of the third party candidates had a snowball chance in Hell. But I will NEVER vote for those turncoat pose again under any circumstance.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.