Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 82577 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #300 on: December 05, 2020, 11:32:20 pm »
Other things hurt him aside from his wooden demeanor.

For many of us, hearing him talking about ushering in a "New World Order" was enough.

I didn't order any "New World", did you?

In 1980, I dubbed him the Anti-Reagan.  That never changed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #301 on: December 05, 2020, 11:37:27 pm »
@Victoria33  I replied on that other thread.  You are correct about how mail-in ballots are counted, at least in AZ.

Can you explain to @Victoria33 how illegal mail-in ballots are counted?  I think she's confusing legal and illegal votes @Cyber Liberty

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #302 on: December 05, 2020, 11:40:37 pm »
Can you explain to @Victoria33 how illegal mail-in ballots are counted?  I think she's confusing legal and illegal votes @Cyber Liberty

Illegal votes are "illegal," and by definition the laws don't apply.  This is fine with the "win at all costs" Democrats, and they seem to be the ones in power, even when they are in the minority.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #303 on: December 05, 2020, 11:44:19 pm »
Illegal votes are "illegal," and by definition the laws don't apply. 

Thank you.

The laws and processes you so thoroughly presented were not applied to hundreds of thousands of mail-in votes @Victoria33   --- Hence, the fraud.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #304 on: December 05, 2020, 11:44:55 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

I wrote where they go, Central Counting, not what happens after they get to Central Counting.  I have written that before, the whole process, you must have missed it.  :chairbang:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #305 on: December 05, 2020, 11:48:37 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

I wrote where they go, Central Counting, not what happens after they get to Central Counting.  I have written that before, the whole process, you must have missed it.  :chairbang:

You wrote about how a legal process works.  But you seem to have zero understanding of how illegal ballot harvesting, illegal ballot stuffing, and illegal software manipulation works.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #306 on: December 05, 2020, 11:50:22 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

I can only repeat:  for hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots this did not happen.  NONE of the laws and procedures applied.  Bypassing both facilitated part of the massive voter and election fraud.  @Victoria33

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #307 on: December 06, 2020, 12:12:21 am »
You wrote about how a legal process works.  But you seem to have zero understanding of how illegal ballot harvesting, illegal ballot stuffing, and illegal software manipulation works.
@Hoodat

You don't get it.  If you know the legal way, you can find the illegal happening.  If you don't know the legal way, you are sunk.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #308 on: December 06, 2020, 12:15:44 am »
@Hoodat

You don't get it.  If you know the legal way, you can find the illegal happening.  If you don't know the legal way, you are sunk.

Is this one of those you can't tell your azz from a hole in the ground things?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #309 on: December 06, 2020, 12:17:48 am »
I can only repeat:  for hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots this did not happen.  NONE of the laws and procedures applied.  Bypassing both facilitated part of the massive voter and election fraud.  @Victoria33

As I just wrote to another:  You don't get it.  If you know the legal way, you can find the illegal happening.  If you don't know the legal way, you are sunk.  When in 2000, Florida had the problem with Bush/Gore, I am the one who helped Florida because I knew the laws and the Secretary of State didn't, so I talked to her and we got it fixed.

Am through with this, about to watch Trump in Georgia.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 12:20:24 am by Victoria33 »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #310 on: December 06, 2020, 12:20:17 am »
Is this one of those you can't tell your azz from a hole in the ground things?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #311 on: December 06, 2020, 12:30:22 am »
As I just wrote to another:  You don't get it.  If you know the legal way, you can find the illegal happening.  If you don't know the legal way, you are sunk. 

@Victoria33

I'm not a Rhodes Scholar, and I didn't earn an advanced degree at MIT.  But I do know that it is illegal as heck to clandestinely plant suitcases full of pre-filled ballots into election counting rooms, declare an end to counting until the following day, and then in the middle of the night continue counting by adding those planted ballots to the totals.  Not sure how a so-called 'expert' such as yourself can't see it.

I also know that it is illegal to bring thumb drives into a ballot counting area during a recount.  And it is illegal to count ballots from generic envelopes with no voter name, return address, etc., on the envelope - all of which occurred in Georgia with video evidence.  Again, not sure how that slips by you.

And finally, it is illegal for an executive officer to make changes to election law without legislative approval.  It is illegal to accept payments from State vendors.  And it is illegal to order that signatures not be checked during a recount, even though State Law requires it.  Yet for some unknown reason, it doesn't even show up on your expert radar.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #312 on: December 06, 2020, 12:38:43 am »
@Victoria33  I'm not a Rhodes Scholar, and I didn't earn an advanced degree at MIT.  But I do know that it is illegal as heck to clandestinely plant suitcases full of pre-filled ballots into election counting rooms, declare an end to counting until the following day, and then in the middle of the night continue counting by adding those planted ballots to the totals.  Not sure how a so-called 'expert' such as yourself can't see it. I also know that it is illegal to bring thumb drives into a ballot counting area during a recount.  And it is illegal to count ballots from generic envelopes with no voter name, return address, etc., on the envelope - all of which occurred in Georgia with video evidence.  Again, not sure how that slips by you.  And finally, it is illegal for an executive officer to make changes to election law without legislative approval.  It is illegal to accept payments from State vendors.  And it is illegal to order that signatures not be checked during a recount, even though State Law requires it.  Yet for some unknown reason, it doesn't even show up on your expert radar.
@Hoodat

Of course I know all that is illegal.  I know it is because I know the law so I know WHY it is illegal.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #313 on: December 06, 2020, 12:42:57 am »
@Hoodat

Of course I know all that is illegal.  I know it is because I know the law so I know WHY it is illegal.

Yes, you obviously know election laws and I don't have any doubt that there was monumental fraud and corruption that took place throughout the country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #314 on: December 06, 2020, 12:45:13 am »
@Hoodat

I agree with you in your posts about the law (I downloaded the AZ Statutes you sent me!).  The problem arises if one does not acknowledge what happens when those laws are broken.  A reader might get the mistaken impression one has a blind eye to the fact that laws get broken repeatedly, even more so when lawbreakers are allowed to get off with less than a slap on the wrist.

As with everything else in life:  Balance!

What @libertybele says:

Yes, you obviously know election laws and I don't have any doubt that there was monumental fraud and corruption that took place throughout the country.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #315 on: December 06, 2020, 01:06:35 am »
Illegal votes are "illegal," and by definition the laws don't apply.  This is fine with the "win at all costs" Democrats, and they seem to be the ones in power, even when they are in the minority.
@Right_in_Virginia I believe the contention by the truck driver (in PA) was that the ballots had been delivered to the counting center, not a precinct.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #316 on: December 06, 2020, 01:14:58 am »
@Right_in_Virginia I believe the contention by the truck driver (in PA) was that the ballots had been delivered to the counting center, not a precinct.

Correct.  It was a pallet in his contracted truck, not a "truckload," and the trailer was stolen before it could reach any destination.  Nobody knows where it went.  Oh, the origin of the transport was New York!  But, even though he managed to get a waybill (that the post office did not want to give him) and he swore out a affidavit under oath, it's all just another Trump lie.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 01:15:49 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #317 on: December 06, 2020, 01:26:38 am »

He contended a helluva lot more than that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #318 on: December 06, 2020, 01:28:11 am »

Yes he did, and I found his testimony compelling.
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #319 on: December 06, 2020, 01:34:44 am »
Yes, he did, I was just sticking to where the ballots were bound.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #320 on: December 06, 2020, 01:50:35 am »
Yes, he did, I was just sticking to where the ballots were bound.

That's the problem I have...we don't have any idea where they ended up, the man's entire trailer was stolen with the pallet of ballots still in it.  It could be in Guam for all we know.  The ballots were never "found" in the normal sense of the word.
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #321 on: December 06, 2020, 01:53:10 am »
That's the problem I have...we don't have any idea where they ended up, the man's entire trailer was stolen with the pallet of ballots still in it.  It could be in Guam for all we know.  The ballots were never "found" in the normal sense of the word.
He had a destination he was supposed to take the load to, that would be the place to start.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #322 on: December 06, 2020, 02:02:53 am »
He had a destination he was supposed to take the load to, that would be the place to start.

They would not let him make the delivery (I think it was Harrisburg).  He waited all day, and he had to bitch like mad at the Postal Supervisors just to get a waybill.  He was heavily incentivized to get one, because without it he would have not been paid, and probably fired from the contract to boot.  He was ordered to go to Lancaster County, but I have no idea why.  Is there a counting center there? 

Point is, the Post Office made damned sure we'd never find out where the stolen trailer ended up.
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #323 on: December 06, 2020, 02:08:17 am »
They would not let him make the delivery (I think it was Harrisburg).  He waited all day, and he had to bitch like mad at the Postal Supervisors just to get a waybill.  He was heavily incentivized to get one, because without it he would have not been paid, and probably fired from the contract to boot.  He was ordered to go to Lancaster County, but I have no idea why.  Is there a counting center there? 

Point is, the Post Office made damned sure we'd never find out where the stolen trailer ended up.
https://www.co.lancaster.pa.us/1022/Current-Election-Results

Note,
Ballots delivered by the USPS 11/4/2020 to 11/6/2020
on that page.

Population 545,000 +/-  might not be enough to hide the fraud they needed to pull out of the rabbit.

But it is only 60 miles or so to Philly....About an hour to get the trailer and /or contents where they wanted them, and tens of thousands of ballots could be stuffed in the box.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #324 on: December 06, 2020, 02:29:05 am »
https://www.co.lancaster.pa.us/1022/Current-Election-Results

Note,  on that page.

Population 545,000 +/-  might not be enough to hide the fraud they needed to pull out of the rabbit.

But it is only 60 miles or so to Philly....About an hour to get the trailer and /or contents where they wanted them, and tens of thousands of ballots could be stuffed in the box.

Since he was ordered to take the load to Lancaster County, then I'd guess that's the last place the fraudulent ballots ended up.
I will NOT comply.