Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 82590 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #275 on: December 05, 2020, 03:27:16 pm »
Sterling is in on it, too.  He may be even more corrupt than Raffensperger.

I was convinced of that the moment I saw him play acting outraged at the microphone the other day. Whatta phony.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #276 on: December 05, 2020, 06:37:07 pm »
U.S. Appeals Court rejects bid to block Georgia win for Biden

By Tom Hals, Makini Brice

3 Min Read
(Reuters) - A federal appeals court on Saturday rejected a bid by a conservative lawyer to block President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in Georgia and left in place procedures that will make it easier for voters to cast absentee ballots in January when two Senate seats are up for grabs.

more
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-lawsuit-georgia-idUSKBN28F0MS
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #277 on: December 05, 2020, 07:11:05 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

The GOP is now engaged in a game of high speed chicken with its own voters in Georgia.

Does it want to keep the Senate? Yes.

Does it want to investigate voter fraud in Georgia? No.

The GOP's hatred of President Trump & its instincts for self preservation are about to collide.

1:29 PM · Dec 5, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1335290218358956033

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #278 on: December 05, 2020, 07:19:34 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

The GOP is now engaged in a game of high speed chicken with its own voters in Georgia.

Does it want to investigate voter fraud in Georgia? No.

The GOP's hatred of President Trump & its instincts for self preservation are about to collide.

1:29 PM · Dec 5, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1335290218358956033

Collution
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

« Reply #279 on: December 05, 2020, 07:20:46 pm »
Newt Gingrich
@newtgingrich

By 58-38 Georgians support Gov Kemp calling a special session to require signature verification for every mail in ballot for the Jan 5 runoff election—47% strongly approve -mclaughlin poll

5:30 AM · Dec 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/1335169609612275718

« Reply #280 on: December 05, 2020, 07:22:45 pm »
Robert C. Cahaly
@RobertCahaly

Our @trafalgar_group #GASen #Runoff #Polls also shed some light on Georgia voters opinions of whether the #Presidential elections were compromised enough to change the outcome.  All voters 53.2% yes, 37.9% no, 8.9% unsure.  GOP voters 74.6% yes, 15.9% no, 9.5% unsure.

5:46 PM · Dec 4, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/RobertCahaly/status/1334992497777537031

« Reply #281 on: December 05, 2020, 07:25:56 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I will easily & quickly win Georgia if Governor @BrianKempGA or the Secretary of State permit a simple signature verification. Has not been done and will show large scale discrepancies. Why are these two “Republicans” saying no? If we win Georgia, everything else falls in place!

12:02 PM · Dec 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1335268230206722048

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #282 on: December 05, 2020, 07:29:32 pm »
I 'made' my wife go vote. In person. I told her every vote counts this time. She is glad she went. She got the chance to vote against a couple of local seats. She has her own outlook. Barefoot and pregnant. She rails against some local things. She doesn't think her vote matters nationally. Now she does.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #283 on: December 05, 2020, 07:42:27 pm »
I 'made' my wife go vote. In person. I told her every vote counts this time. She is glad she went. She got the chance to vote against a couple of local seats. She has her own outlook. Barefoot and pregnant. She rails against some local things. She doesn't think her vote matters nationally. Now she does.

Thanks, @bigheadfred!   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #284 on: December 05, 2020, 08:03:05 pm »
Thanks, @bigheadfred!   :beer:

Every vote matters. Feeling like yours doesn't flat pisses me off. "Oh, I live in this color state so why vote" don't fly with me.

Vote.

We kicked a local POS persecutor to the curb.

She doesn't follow politics. But local, yeah, so vote. I didn't ask her how she voted overall. She just said she dint know this guy could be voted out. Call her a Jane. Whatever. She runs the family. She relies on me to recommend the bigger picture.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #285 on: December 05, 2020, 08:16:09 pm »
Bookmark
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #286 on: December 05, 2020, 08:56:06 pm »
 :bkmk:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #287 on: December 05, 2020, 09:29:55 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

If they want to keep the Senate, then all they have to do is follow the law as written.
Their obstinate refusal to do so proves they really don't care about keeping the Senate.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #288 on: December 05, 2020, 09:33:09 pm »
If they want to keep the Senate, then all they have to do is follow the law as written.
Their obstinate refusal to do so proves they really don't care about keeping the Senate.

IF the GOP wanted to seat Trump again and keep their majority in the Senate they would have had their act together long, long before the election.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #289 on: December 05, 2020, 09:42:56 pm »
IF the GOP wanted to seat Trump again and keep their majority in the Senate they would have had their act together long, long before the election.

Trashing Trump and the people who voted for him is a lot more fun than, I dunno, "governing?"
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 09:44:50 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #290 on: December 05, 2020, 09:44:57 pm »
Praying Medic
@prayingmedic
Smith says poll pads were incorrectly configured so a call was made to Dominion to reconfigure. Obviously, the machines were connected to the internet to do the reconfiguration. The Secretary of State denies machines were connected to the internet.
@Right_in_Virginia

I spent four hours this morning listening to all that Georgia hearing.  I am trying to get this right, searching the various voter frauds in Georgia, to determine which are right and which are wrong and how our members here can know that themselves when any voter fraud is reported.  If one knows where different ballots go to be counted, one can know if a report of voter fraud could not be done that way or if it could.   I am writing more about this; hope to get it on here today. 

For now, it was Susan Voyles, Precinct Poll Manager, whose "Poll Pad" (It has the precinct list of voters on it), that had the wrong precinct on it.  She called Dominion in Colorado and they changed her Poll Pad to the right precinct.  So this was correcting her pad that was connected to Dominion, not changing voting machines.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 09:47:03 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #291 on: December 05, 2020, 09:55:40 pm »
Trashing Trump and the people who voted for him is a lot more fun than, I dunno, "governing?"

IMHO the demise of the current GOP started back with Ryan who sat and lied through his teeth and did everything to undermine Trump. That SOB stepped down when he accomplished his destructive agenda. We all know the result; the GOP lost the House, BIGLY. It's been a battle since then.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #292 on: December 05, 2020, 09:58:08 pm »
For now, it was Susan Voyles, Precinct Poll Manager, whose "Poll Pad" (It has the precinct list of voters on it), that had the wrong precinct on it.  She called Dominion in Colorado and they changed her Poll Pad to the right precinct.  So this was correcting her pad that was connected to Dominion, not changing voting machines.

That sounds reasonable, as far as that one computer goes.  This is not the only instance where it was revealed the actual tabulation machines from Dominion were sending data packets over the internet.  I may be wrong, but I believe the States all have strict regulations prohibiting this.

Plus, they've been passing around the USB "thumb drives" containing tally data, in fact there was a surreptitious hand-off on the video tape released in the GA hearings.  It was obvious the players were hiding it.  The gal was taped putting one in her pocket, and her confederate was taped sticking his hand into that pocket.  Classic hand-off.  There are still shots and blow-ups of the security footage.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #293 on: December 05, 2020, 10:02:22 pm »
IMHO the demise of the current GOP started back with Ryan who sat and lied through his teeth and did everything to undermine Trump. That SOB stepped down when he accomplished his destructive agenda. We all know the result; the GOP lost the House, BIGLY. It's been a battle since then.

I peg it longer ago than that, when they ran Bush the Elder for President.  Everybody knew he despised Reagan and could not wait to undo everything Ronnie did, and yet they nominated him.  He was so bad that he inspired Ross Pea-row to run as an independent, to take votes away from Traitor Bush.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #294 on: December 05, 2020, 10:04:31 pm »

Couldn't agree more, that is why I no longer belong to the Repub Party....I vote for the most Conservative on the ballot....[which usually is a Repub].. 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #295 on: December 05, 2020, 10:28:41 pm »
If we had an honest DOJ, the four people in the video would be hiring attorneys.   9999hair out0000
@Right_in_Virginia

I think those four, especially the woman with the long blond plaited hair, have been identified and each one needs a lawyer.  I also think, "People are no damn good."

Some of my friends, we were all Ph.D. Counseling Professors, were having coffee and one said this:
"I had a new group of graduates, going for their Master's in Counseling.  The first time we met I said, and they were taking notes, 'People are no damn good.'  The students wrote it down and no one questioned me."  We all laughed.  Well, this mess in Georgia makes me think that for real.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #296 on: December 05, 2020, 11:19:02 pm »
I peg it longer ago than that, when they ran Bush the Elder for President.  Everybody knew he despised Reagan and could not wait to undo everything Ronnie did, and yet they nominated him.  He was so bad that he inspired Ross Pea-row to run as an independent, to take votes away from Traitor Bush.
Other things hurt him aside from his wooden demeanor.

For many of us, hearing him talking about ushering in a "New World Order" was enough.

I didn't order any "New World", did you?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #297 on: December 05, 2020, 11:21:42 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@corbe
@libertybele
@Right_in_Virginia

I posted this on the thread about Trump blaming the postal service for voter fraud.  I am posting it here because it is the same subject: Voter Fraud.

This is my effort for all to know how various types of ballots work, from precinct to precinct to Central Counting.  If you know how various types of ballots are voted, you can usually tell if people claiming election fraud, are right or wrong.  Because people don't know the laws/rules, they make claims that are false and you will know it.

It ticks me off when I read and hear people, especially Rudy, say big trucks full of completed ballots show up in the middle of the night and get counted.  If I could have an hour of his time, he would know how wrong he is.  A confession:  I was so fed up with the aftermath of this election, one day I wrote Cyber Liberty a PM and said I wanted the United States to have one person to run elections, and I wanted it to be me.  I don't care which person wins, I want it to be done by the law.

Article said (on the other thread): "The most distressing claim came from Jesse Morgan, a truck driver hired by the USPS to bring a trailer full of completed mail-in ballots across state lines. He told the Amistad Project that he brought the ballots from Bethpage, New York, through Harrisburg to a stop in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where he said his trailer packed with many as 288,000 ballots went missing."

Trump is blaming the Postal Service for mail fraud.  The Postal Service does not know who got a vote from a voter.  Throwing ballots away would hurt all candidates.  People in postal work want a job; the number who would do something wrong with ballots would be minuscule.  There are too many ways they would get caught.

About this truck driver:  He supposedly was hired to take COMPLETED mail ballots from New York to Penn. and his truck, or just the trailer, disappeared with 288,000 ballots inside.  Mail ballots from New York would not be the same as ballots in Penn.  No way these ballots could be counted in Penn. There has been no resolution that his truck, or just the trailer, was actually stolen, plus if the truck was enclosed no one would know he had ballots inside the truck, so if it was stolen, it was stolen because it was just a trailer or just a truck.

Let's review some election law to help you if you hear/read there is fraudulent voting:
Mail ballots are never taken to a voting precinct - never. Consider when you go vote, what do you see?  Workers at a table to check you in.  You go in a booth/whatever, and vote your ballot.  Voting precincts are full of human bodies voting a ballot.  There are NO mail ballots in a voting precinct; only real people voting.  No big truck is going to show up at a voting precinct with completed ballots of any kind.  A voting precinct is you and others like you voting a ballot.

Let's say the above was a day in early voting; you could go to your precinct holding early voting.  Once again, you and people like you are voting a ballot.  During early voting, no truck is going to show up at a precinct with completed ballots of any kind.

Where do mail ballots go?  One place - Central Counting - usually at the courthouse but could be another place but the work is the same - the operative word is "COUNTING", not voting.  Every mail ballot goes to CENTRAL COUNTING.  Could a post office truck go to central counting with a lot of mail ballots inside?  Yes.  Would they show up in the middle of the night?  No.  Those ballot envelopes would be stamped by the post office with the date they arrived at the post office.  They would go out in the next mail that left the post office.  If a voter dropped off the mail ballot envelope very early in the morning at the Post Office, it could "possibly" get to Central Counting that day.  Remember, NO mail ballots go to a voting precinct.  Someone should tell Rudy that.

This morning, for four hours, I listened to the Georgia Senate hearing on ballot fraud, or not.  There was Rudy saying trucks full of voted ballots arrived in the middle of the night at a precinct.  There was one woman who did find voter fraud.  Her name is Susan Voyles.  You can go here to read what she said:

https://patriothq.org/2020/11/23/watch-fulton-county-poll-manager-susan-voyles-recounts-election-improprieties-in-georgia-recount/

Remember where ballots go to be counted.  You can use this info. to help you determine whether a claim of voter fraud could happen that way.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #298 on: December 05, 2020, 11:22:24 pm »
Other things hurt him aside from his wooden demeanor.

For many of us, hearing him talking about ushering in a "New World Order" was enough.

I didn't order any "New World", did you?

No, but if the FedEx guy dropped one off, I'd immolate it on the spot.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #299 on: December 05, 2020, 11:30:18 pm »
@Victoria33  I replied on that other thread.  You are correct about how mail-in ballots are counted, at least in AZ.
I will NOT comply.