Author Topic: Unraveling the Latest Deep State Coup  (Read 277 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Unraveling the Latest Deep State Coup
« on: November 16, 2020, 08:29:48 pm »
Unraveling the Latest Deep State Coup

...I also spent 22 years scripting terrorism exercises for U.S. military special operations. My job was to replicate State Department and Embassy communications that would occur during a terrorist crisis. So, I have a lot of experience in working real world with US law enforcement, US military and our Embassies in sorting out the issues that arise when the United States wants to pursue a law enforcement or military operation in a foreign country.

The U.S. Army did not conduct a raid in Germany on either Scytl or Dominion offices or servers. They are foreign nationals and we must operate in accordance with German law. Moreover, the U.S. Army does not have law enforcement powers with respect to such entities.

So what happened? I am reliably informed that a unit under the command of USEUCOM (i.e., United States European Command) did in fact conduct an operation to take control of computer servers. But these servers belong to the CIA, not Dominion or Scytl. The U.S. military has full authority to do this because any CIA activity in the European theater is being conducted using military cover. In other words, CIA officers would be identified to the German government (and anyone else asking) as military employees or consultants.

Such an operation would have been carried out with U.S. law enforcement present to take custody of the evidence. That means that the evidence will be under the control of the Department of Justice through US Attorneys and can be used in court or other judicial proceedings.

This is not the first time that a military unit attached to EUCOM has compelled a CIA computer facility to hand over evidence. A dear friend of mine (a retired DEA officer) told me about an incident where he entered a CIA facility in Frankfurt backed up by the US Army to get info the CIA was withholding (this took place in the 1980s)...

-- excerpt, rest at link above --
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Unraveling the Latest Deep State Coup
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 01:19:38 am »
Bigun...what link?  I do not see a link.

I would not be surprised if the CIA is behind the manual manipulation of the numbers for the election, and if so, I want treason charges, and I want heads!  Literally!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 01:21:46 am »
Bigun...what link?  I do not see a link.

I would not be surprised if the CIA is behind the manual manipulation of the numbers for the election, and if so, I want treason charges, and I want heads!  Literally!

@jafo2010  Click on the Headline.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 01:37:20 am »
To use the words of Harvey Keitel's character in National Treasure, someone has to go to prison over this treason, and I would prefer a rope or hot seat for all involved.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 02:51:51 am »
To use the words of Harvey Keitel's character in National Treasure, someone has to go to prison over this treason, and I would prefer a rope or hot seat for all involved.

@jafo2010 I sent you a PM.  Did you see it?

- J. R. R. Tolkien