Author Topic: James Woods exposes dozens of local news shows reading from the same (Biden) script  (Read 442 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

James Woods exposes dozens of local news shows reading from the same (Biden) script
American Thinker, Nov 16, 2020, Thomas Lifson

It’s no secret that I admire James Woods for his insight, artistry, and vigor. His Twitter account (I don’t yet see him on Parler) is a continuing source of inspiration for its concise, often humorous, commentary on the political scene.

He’s done it again!

This time, with a video that very effectively raises the chilling reality that local TV news across the country has been coopted into dutifully mouthing the same scripts, written to indoctrinate the public with leftist propaganda. In this case, beware of “disinformation” (from you know who), cloaked in self-righteousness. By combining the voices of multiple TV broadcasters on their respective stations into a chorus, with a collage of their images, this tweet exposes a genuine scandal in an impactful way.

The “news” pic.twitter.com/rfCoXbzskp
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) November 14, 2020

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/james_woods_exposes_dozens_of_local_news_shows_reading_from_the_same_biden_script.html

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
James Woods and Gary Sinese (LtDan band-Chicago, ,il)are a couple of the best Conservatives hollywood has worked with.  They are outstanding in their daily lives, not just at their work. :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline aligncare

Absolutely terrifying ....

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1327684156340326402

Yes, terrifying, but for me infuriating. My undergrad degree is journalism. The media is leftist and the Left ruins everything they touch, now they tarnished my diploma as a worthless piece of paper.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The "news people" are all speaking from the same scripts, obviously.

But who is behind the curtain WRITING those scripts...?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That is a hilarious video.
As for who is writing the national media script, my guess would be some group in or related to the DNC with access to some form of public polling, likely donated from a polling organization, as to what the current 'trigger words' and 'trigger phrases' are to evoke the best reaction they are looking for. My point is that these things are not written by a single person or even a single group. They are written by a national/international consortium of political and special interests.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Woods is a genius
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

The same people who have been providing talking points and scripts for decades.

Rush Limbaugh did an excellent audio compilation of Vice President Dick Cheney's adding "GRAVITAS" to the George W. Bush ticket.

Many times since he has run audio clips of dozens of news channels and networks all using the exact same word and/or phrases while reporting on people and/or events.

...and it shouldn't be difficult to find out, using tech forensics. 

The U.S. mainstream media is domestic enemy #1.   And that is the plain vanilla truth.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Usually, believe it or not, CNN. They have a "news source" service that provides scripts to local stations for national/world news.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Fishrrman

Employees of USA,Inc.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!