Author Topic: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV  (Read 62021 times)

Online corbe

Re: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV
« Reply #500 on: December 01, 2021, 02:35:32 am »
Moody Blues Evening: Time to Get Away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGZKZaWjoV4
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #501 on: December 02, 2021, 02:23:02 pm »
Moody Blues  -  Go Now

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #503 on: December 05, 2021, 12:56:07 am »
Sweetheart Like You ~ Jimmy LaFave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Vom2gqZao
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #505 on: December 11, 2021, 12:43:36 am »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #506 on: December 14, 2021, 06:06:54 pm »
Chris Knight -- 'Crooked Mile'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb4m5pYnw1U

Online corbe

« Reply #507 on: December 14, 2021, 06:21:45 pm »
  It seems to be a Chris Knight morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6yGjL4ffSA

Online corbe

« Reply #508 on: December 19, 2021, 02:07:13 am »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #509 on: December 19, 2021, 02:24:38 am »
Leon Redbone  -  Big Bad Bill

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #510 on: December 19, 2021, 02:40:57 am »
TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR --- (I Love This!) Kid Rock  :laugh: :beer:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=huTPgQrpYQo
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #511 on: December 22, 2021, 08:19:26 pm »
Drew Kennedy - "Open Road" (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbQtkKacq8M

Online corbe

« Reply #512 on: December 22, 2021, 08:25:44 pm »
   Classic 'New Age' Country

William Beckmann - Bourbon Whiskey (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8kIr4G1xlo

Online corbe

« Reply #513 on: December 24, 2021, 01:14:50 am »
chris rea - just wanna be with you

https://youtu.be/QsHLE56mkd4

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online corbe

« Reply #517 on: December 27, 2021, 05:05:02 pm »
WHEN THAT FULL MOON RISES | Lap Steel Slide Blues Instrumental

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKRBvCu1b1A

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #518 on: December 27, 2021, 05:08:07 pm »
Blues Brothers  -  Peter Gunn Theme

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #519 on: January 12, 2022, 11:40:17 pm »
A local band recorded this. Friends of a friend.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EQa5beceFQI
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online corbe

« Reply #520 on: January 15, 2022, 10:31:32 pm »
   I was gonna put this on my Blues Thread but I knew you 'music purist' out there would criticize, saying it lacked that certain backbeat, that BLUES Rythm.   :cool:  So I put it here, no doubt I'm reminiscing of my first car, a 65 Rambler as I trodle over to Robin's for the night.

Rod Picott ~ "65 Falcon"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EXp6TfR80Q

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #521 on: January 16, 2022, 01:01:09 am »
Rod Picott ~ "65 Falcon"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EXp6TfR80Q

Grandma never learned to drive until she got about my age.... When she did, she did it with a new 62 Ford Falcon (with the rare 8 cylinder engine). Black with Red interior... We kept that old car and my brother drove it to college. It would scoot but when you applied the brakes, you made sure to give it room to stop (it weighed a ton).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #522 on: January 16, 2022, 01:04:07 am »
The Falcon was a dang fine car (despite being a Ford).

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #523 on: January 16, 2022, 01:24:54 am »
A Tampa Band. 
They never made it big.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UnCtGI63yo

Online Wingnut