Author Topic: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?  (Read 15907 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?
« Reply #375 on: November 14, 2020, 06:28:57 pm »
It could not have been!  Everybody not in on the racket were asleep in their beds at home.

I agree with your basic premise about "evidence."  We won't see it until the trials.  I'm as patient as you are, but it does not prevent me from speculating, based on obvious statistical anomalies.  It just isn't legal evidence yet.

I don;t know all that. But yeah, the update could have been certed before the fact, during the day, and admin pushed off the update till when no one was using the system... That's pretty normal. Think of a system reboot in a typical client/server network... Generally IT waits till after five if they can.

I ain't quite defending this sh*t... any of it. I am sure there is corruption in the voting system.

What I am trying to do is offer plausible deniability and pretty legit normal IT conditions - much of which you can certainly see and understand.

What I am doing is illustrating the need for proof and why I eschew internet nonsense and getting all verklempt.

And I do not want to be in this position.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 06:30:20 pm by roamer_1 »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #376 on: November 14, 2020, 06:31:14 pm »
OK, I'll try again after Trump wins the Georgia recount.

LOL! That's the spirit!  :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #377 on: November 14, 2020, 06:33:42 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

One cannot know if the state's Election Code has been broken if one does not know what their Election Code says.  Below is the link to the Pennsylvania Election Code.  I will read this, looking at the person responsible for holding elections.  Looking at the two parties requirements in a federal election.  Looking at the method for qualifying mail ballots; who does it; what the two parties do in qualifying mail ballots; what is the deadline for mail ballots getting to the person responsible for mail ballots.

I figure this will take two or three bottles of Corona Light beer before I have finished this work.  I will have to stop working on this between 2pm and 4pm, as our friend, dog groomer, Karin, will be here at 2pm to groom Prissy.  Karin is slightly nuts as she has adopted herself as my child and thinks she has to take care of me, plus Prissy.  If Prissy needs shots or any reason she has to go to the Vet, Karin takes her so I don't have to get out of the house.  She stays about two hours when she comes to groom Prissy.

I should be posting about Penn. election law sometime this evening.

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI/LI/CT/HTM/25/25.HTM

You are still assuming they're following the law.  They are not, and those are grounds for the lawsuits that are, contrary to your previous assertions, ongoing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #378 on: November 14, 2020, 06:35:41 pm »
I don;t know all that. But yeah, the update could have been certed before the fact, during the day, and admin pushed off the update till when no one was using the system... That's pretty normal. Think of a system reboot in a typical client/server network... Generally IT waits till after five if they can.

I ain't quite defending this sh*t... any of it. I am sure there is corruption in the voting system.

What I am trying to do is offer plausible deniability and pretty legit normal IT conditions - much of which you can certainly see and understand.

What I am doing is illustrating the need for proof and why I eschew internet nonsense and getting all verklempt.

And I do not want to be in this position.

It's a stone-cold fact they were not certified in Maricopa County.  The Chair of the GOP resigned in disgrace because he failed even try to certify.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #379 on: November 14, 2020, 06:36:43 pm »
It's a stone-cold fact they were not certified in Maricopa County.  The Chair of the GOP resigned in disgrace because he failed even try to certify.

That is certainly action-able. And I hope I see it presented before the court.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #380 on: November 14, 2020, 06:39:16 pm »
That is certainly action-able. And I hope I see it presented before the court.

I'm sure of it.  And it's a likely reason the leftist press is lying about Trump dropping lawsuits in AZ.  Look at the folks repeating the lie.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #381 on: November 14, 2020, 06:42:26 pm »
I'm sure of it.  And it's a likely reason the leftist press is lying about Trump dropping lawsuits in AZ.  Look at the folks repeating the lie.

:shrug:

I don't pay it no mind usually, one way or another. It's all bullsh*t till there's warrants.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #382 on: November 14, 2020, 06:44:34 pm »
:shrug:

I don't pay it no mind usually, one way or another. It's all bullsh*t till there's warrants.

Bullshit is relative.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #383 on: November 14, 2020, 06:45:20 pm »
I'm already in the "Not a Republican" category as far as the national party is concerned and, depending on what happens in coming days here in Texas, that may soon extend to the state level as well.
@Bigun

I have read even Republicans in Texas, not just Democrats, think Gov. Abbott did a bad job with the virus, kept Texas shut down too long, and they want him out now.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #384 on: November 14, 2020, 06:48:07 pm »
@Bigun

I have read even Republicans in Texas, not just Democrats, think Gov. Abbott did a bad job with the virus, kept Texas shut down too long, and they want him out now.

@Victoria33

Exactly the same in AZ.  We're pizzed to the gills there are still restrictions in here.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #385 on: November 14, 2020, 06:49:24 pm »
Bullshit is relative.

Wish in one hand and sh*t in the other... See which fills up first.

Still waiting on those high level Democrats getting perpwalked to prison. Promises promises...  :whistle:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #386 on: November 14, 2020, 06:51:25 pm »
@Victoria33

Exactly the same in AZ.  We're pizzed to the gills there are still restrictions in here.

We got a Republican governor now... The Democrat dingbat that shut us down is on his way home.

He's a piece of crap Republican, but I reckon we will see how that goes after January.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #387 on: November 14, 2020, 06:57:34 pm »
Wish in one hand and sh*t in the other... See which fills up first.

Still waiting on those high level Democrats getting perpwalked to prison. Promises promises...  :whistle:

It's MONTHS too early for that!  Saving the election from massive fraud takes priority.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #388 on: November 14, 2020, 06:59:32 pm »
Then how did Dominion get away with a software update the late-night before the Election?  That would never have been allowed if the laws governing the Certs were followed.
@Cyber Liberty

Which state's Dominion machines are you speaking about?  Pennsylvania?  If you mean Penn, I will look that up in their Election Law when I read it, to see how they choose their machines.  If you mean another state, tell me, I will look that one up.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #389 on: November 14, 2020, 07:01:32 pm »
We got a Republican governor now... The Democrat dingbat that shut us down is on his way home.

He's a piece of crap Republican, but I reckon we will see how that goes after January.

Ducey has been a POS way before this election.  He deliberately appointed somebody who could never win a state-wide election when he put McSally in the job.  She just conceded, so she's out of the Senate right now.  Mark Kelly, the hero Astronaut, will be sworn in the moment the Senate returns for the Lame Duck Session.

Ducey made that lousy pick at the insistence of Beer Baroness Cindy McStain.  Tell me there wasn't a fix in from the get-go.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #390 on: November 14, 2020, 07:04:56 pm »
You are still assuming they're following the law.  They are not, and those are grounds for the lawsuits that are, contrary to your previous assertions, ongoing.
@Cyber Liberty

No, I am not assuming anything but one has to know the law in order to determine they did not follow the law.  One cannot just say they are crooks, one has to know what the law is to say they violated it.

I will also find out today, exactly which cases are on-going in Penn., if there are any.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #391 on: November 14, 2020, 07:07:24 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Which state's Dominion machines are you speaking about?  Pennsylvania?  If you mean Penn, I will look that up in their Election Law when I read it, to see how they choose their machines.  If you mean another state, tell me, I will look that one up.

I don't know for sure the scope of that update either.  I await your reply after the groomer gets done with Pris.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #392 on: November 14, 2020, 07:15:37 pm »
It's MONTHS too early for that!  Saving the election from massive fraud takes priority.

Nah... Years too late. 'Lock her up' was the first promise.

Ain't no nevermind, other than it's just like this here... If there is corruption, then there should be warrants, and perpwalks and the whole 9... Let's see if any of it actually comes to pass.

30 days to tell the tale. And time keeps tickin on down.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #393 on: November 14, 2020, 07:23:36 pm »

Ain't no nevermind, other than it's just like this here... If there is corruption, then there should be warrants, and perpwalks and the whole 9... Let's see if any of it actually comes to pass.

Trumps bad call about Hillary came in the wake of a victory.  That is no measure of how he'll do this one.

I'd say you were being unfair, but for the fact I agree with you about letting Hillary off the hook because "she's suffered enough."  Nosirree, she has not.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #394 on: November 14, 2020, 07:27:34 pm »
Trumps bad call about Hillary came in the wake of a victory.  That is no measure of how he'll do this one.

I'd say you were being unfair, but for the fact I agree with you about letting Hillary off the hook because "she's suffered enough."  Nosirree, she has not.

I just used it for the comparison. This is the same sort of thing. Getting everybody all whirled up, sounding the battle cry... Maybe so... But if true to form, not just Tump, but Republicans too... Likely nothing.

The reason liberals are winning is because there is no opposition.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #395 on: November 14, 2020, 07:30:53 pm »

Yup!  After that, there will be no effect on the Election, and a Biteme AG will throw it all out in the name of "healing the Nation."  Spit!!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #396 on: November 14, 2020, 07:32:05 pm »
I should be posting about Penn. election law sometime this evening.

Did you read what has already been posted repeatedly about Penn. election laws being violated?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #397 on: November 14, 2020, 07:34:03 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

My last post until Prissy groomer is gone.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/11/trumps-election-lawsuits-lose-court-vote-fraud-2020-biden.html

Consider the rest in quotes:
November 14, 2020

This afternoon, a Michigan judge dismissed a Republican lawsuit to delay the certification of that state’s vote count. Actually, “dismissed” undersells the sheer contempt displayed by the court for the claims made on Trump’s behalf. The judge noted that the ballot observers alleging fraud lacked an elementary understanding of the process. The judge, Timothy Kenny, says the lawsuit “asserts behavior with no date, location, frequency, or names of employees.” He notes that, while witnesses claim that a rental van bearing out-of-state plates was used to transport ballots, “There is no evidentiary basis to attribute any evil activity by virtue of the city using a rental truck with out-of-state license plates.” He gently observes that they might have understood that the activity they were witnessing is normal and legal, not a massive plot to manufacture votes, if they had bothered to attend the walk-through:

The most promising case Trump has ginned up involves an affidavit signed by Richard Hopkins, a postal employee in Pennsylvania, who claimed to have witnessed ballots being backdated before the election. Even though the affidavit was produced by Project Veritas, a right-wing organization with a rock-bottom level of credibility, its allegations were trumpeted by the likes of Senator Lindsey Graham and Ben Shapiro’s Daily Wire.

The charges were investigated by the USPS inspector general, whereupon the witness quickly reeled back his charges. “I didn’t specifically hear the whole story. I just heard a part of it. And I could have missed a lot of it … my mind probably added the rest,” he conceded. A recording of his interview showed Hopkins “repeatedly expressed regret for signing the initial affidavit because it overstated what he knew and witnessed,” and “said he was not fully aware of its contents because he was in “so much shock I wasn’t paying that much attention to what they were telling me.”

The general pattern is that they allege misconduct nowhere near pervasive enough to reverse the vote total in a state Biden won, and then fail to substantiate even that. In Philadelphia, the suit complained that Trump’s observers were being denied access to ballot-counting, then conceded there were in fact “a nonzero number of people in the room,” causing the judge to ask, “I’m sorry, then what’s your problem?”

Some of the suits don’t even allege fraud, but merely promise that they will allege fraud at some point in the future:So far, zero of Trump’s lawsuits have succeeded. Trump has retreated to making wild claims about a massive computer-based vote-stealing scheme. But he isn’t charging this in court, because courts require “evidence,” and the part where you need to provide evidence has not gone well for him.

So far, two of the law firms representing Trump’s campaign have quit. Trump’s campaign has attributed those decisions to the insidious threat of left-wing mobs. “Cancel Culture has finally reached the courtroom,” said Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh in a statement. “Leftist mobs descended upon some of the lawyers representing the President’s campaign and they buckled.” He promised, however, that Trump “will move forward with rock-solid attorneys.”

Update: Trump’s campaign lost another lawsuit in Pennsylvania that, if successful, still would have come nowhere close to flipping the state’s result.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #398 on: November 14, 2020, 07:47:27 pm »
Pennsylvania Absentee Ballot Law

Deadlines for the November 3 General Election

• October 27 at 5 pm - APPLICATIONS for a mail-in or absentee ballot must have been received by your county election board or other designated locations

• November 3 - Deadline for returning your voted mail-in or absentee ballot.

• IMPORTANT:  Voters who have not yet cast their mail or absentee ballot are urged to hand-deliver their voted ballots as soon as possible to their county election office or other county drop off location or drop box. Ballots must be delivered by 8pm on Election Day but the sooner the better.  Voters should no longer use postal service delivery as it is too late to guarantee your ballot will be delivered in time.

https://www.votespa.com/Voting-in-PA/Pages/Mail-and-Absentee-Ballot.aspx
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #399 on: November 14, 2020, 07:50:24 pm »
The most promising case Trump has ginned up involves an affidavit signed by Richard Hopkins, a postal employee in Pennsylvania, who claimed to have witnessed ballots being backdated before the election.

"Ginned up?!?"  See, leftists in the press still can't resist using loaded words to slam the President, even in stories that are supposedly "pro Trump."
I will NOT comply.