Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78752 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #400 on: November 18, 2020, 08:05:45 am »
Bill Kristol
@BillKristol

Here's the ad Republicans for the Rule of Law is running on broadcast and cable across the state of Georgia, thanking Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger for his professionalism, integrity, and courage.

Video:

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1328754387087482880

12:38 PM · Nov 17, 2020·Twitter Web App

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #401 on: November 18, 2020, 09:57:24 am »
Lou Dobbs: 'Highly reliable source' says FBI investigating 2020 election results
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lou-dobbs-highly-reliable-source-says-fbi-investigating-2020-election-results

@mystery-ak

Unfortunately,these days that means they are gathering up as much evidence of voter fraud as they can find,so they can destroy it.

There should be some some of punishment that is normally considered to be inhumane that is reserved for government agents who work to destroy our way of government.

IMNSHO,these people DESERVE that sort of punishment.

After all,how much sense does it make to throw a crack head into prison when he or she is only doing what they MUST do in order to survive just one more day,and then slap the hands and give these traitors retirement pay and cushy "think tank" job when they are forced to retire?

The crack head is doing nothing more than the minimum they MUST do in order to just survive one more day,and these are upper middle-class people selling out their oaths and their fellow citizens for mere money they don't even really need.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #402 on: November 18, 2020, 09:59:39 am »
There, fixed it.

@Hoodat

Yeah,unfortunately.

It's people like that who make firing squads necessary.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #403 on: November 18, 2020, 03:57:17 pm »
Pennsylvania Supreme Court Rejects Trump Argument: Observers Just Have to ‘Remain in the Room’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/18/pennsylvania-supreme-court-rejects-trump-argument-observers-just-have-to-remain-in-the-room-details/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #404 on: November 18, 2020, 05:01:39 pm »
Pennsylvania Supreme Court Rejects Trump Argument: Observers Just Have to ‘Remain in the Room’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/18/pennsylvania-supreme-court-rejects-trump-argument-observers-just-have-to-remain-in-the-room-details/

Oh, hell no. You’ve got to be kidding. This decision’s heading for review.

Online DB

« Reply #405 on: November 18, 2020, 05:07:52 pm »
Yes, they've render the law meaningless. They've made the observer law into something that has no applicable use.

I don't see how that can stand any actual judicial review.

« Reply #406 on: November 18, 2020, 05:12:14 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Wrong! At first they voted against because there were far more VOTES than PEOPLE (Sad!). Then they were threatened, screamed at and viciously harassed, and were FORCED to change their vote, but then REFUSED, as American patriots, to sign the documents. 71% MESS. Don’t Harass!

Adam Brewster
@adam_brew

BREAKING: The Wayne County Board of Canvassers has just unanimously voted to certify the results of the election & called on Michigan SOS Jocelyn Benson to conduct an audit of the unexplained precincts in Wayne County that did not match.

8:55 AM · Nov 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1329060562442067969

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #407 on: November 18, 2020, 05:38:33 pm »
Clint Eastwood said; Some people just need killing.  Liberals recognized that and went on a campaign to eliminate the death penalty. Even the Bible fully supports a death penalty and even requires it. 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Hoodat

« Reply #408 on: November 18, 2020, 05:57:19 pm »
Dominion now admits that their workers have the ability to change votes after the fact.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #409 on: November 18, 2020, 05:58:22 pm »
Dominion now admits that their workers have the ability to change votes after the fact.

Link, please!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #410 on: November 18, 2020, 06:03:06 pm »
Link, please!
I have heard this feature is listed in the product literature.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #411 on: November 18, 2020, 06:08:33 pm »
Bill Kristol
@BillKristol

Here's the ad Republicans for the Rule of Law is running on broadcast and cable across the state of Georgia, thanking Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger for his professionalism, integrity, and courage.

Video:

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1328754387087482880

12:38 PM · Nov 17, 2020·Twitter Web App

Is there a more despicable swamp rat than Bill Kristol? I don’t think so.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #412 on: November 18, 2020, 06:22:15 pm »
Link, please!

Pearson Sharp reported on OAN.  Searching for a link.

Eric Coomer, Dominion VP admitted it on tape in 2017.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 06:23:05 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #413 on: November 18, 2020, 06:28:44 pm »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #414 on: November 18, 2020, 06:30:00 pm »
@Bigun

Found it again by rewinding the DVR.  I am sure they will stream it again.  Here it is verbatim:

OAN:

"Operators at Dominion can watch the votes coming in in real time, and more importantly, they can also switch the votes in real time.  This is something that even Dominion's vice president, Eric Coomer, admitted to back in 2017, explaining that the votes can be altered after the election, but claiming they never do that."

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #415 on: November 18, 2020, 06:32:02 pm »
@Bigun

Found it again by rewinding the DVR.  I am sure they will stream it again.  Here it is verbatim:

OAN:

"Operators at Dominion can watch the votes coming in in real time, and more importantly, they can also switch the votes in real time.  This is something that even Dominion's vice president, Eric Coomer, admitted to back in 2017, explaining that the votes can be altered after the election, but claiming they never do that."

:thumbsup:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #416 on: November 18, 2020, 06:39:47 pm »
Continued - There is actual video of Coomer saying it:

2017 Interview

Reporter:  "Does the system allow alterations of the ballot images after the election?"

Coomer:  "Only through the adjudication system.  Again, because I am making adjudications on the record, we update the audit mark.  We never update the actual image of the physical ballot, front and back."

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #417 on: November 18, 2020, 06:44:21 pm »
Clint Eastwood said; Some people just need killing.  Liberals recognized that and went on a campaign to eliminate the death penalty. Even the Bible fully supports a death penalty and even requires it. 22222frying pan

Since I've shut down FOXNEWS the past two weeks, I have 'discovered' FORENSIC FILES on Netflix.

They are 23-30 minute episodes (9 folders each with 40 episodes).

It is both amazing and sickening how sadistic people premeditating killing spouses and strangers get away with merely "15 to 40 year" sentences eligible for parole are handed out.

Damn liberals...
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

« Reply #418 on: November 18, 2020, 06:48:58 pm »
Continued:

OAN:  "Experts like Alex Halderman, a professor of computer science in the University of Michigan says the QR codes used to scan the ballots could simply be copied and resubmitted as another vote.  He says that could be done as many times as you wanted, and the copy would be just as valid as the original."

This to me is unsettling.  I never imagined we would have a system that would allow a single ballot to count multiple times.  Each ballot should be singular and safeguarded against reuse.  It is clear to me that Washtenaw and Oakland Counties in Michigan took full advantage of this vulnerability.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #419 on: November 18, 2020, 06:49:46 pm »
@Bigun

OAN:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

@Hoodat

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #420 on: November 18, 2020, 06:51:20 pm »
Dekalb Co. GA now reporting that there are 9,600 ballots that wrongly went for Biden.  Let's hope this is validated.  That alone flips Georgia to Trump.

Correction:

Error caught after recount.  Dekalb was going to bump Biden's numbers by another 9,626 votes.  GOP monitor caught them.

A batch had 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump (which to me as a former Dekalb County resident sounds highly suspect).  But counters submitted the batch as 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump.  That would be quite a feat to put 10,000 ballots in a box approximately 1 cu. ft in volume.

But since only one monitor is allowed in the tabulation area, no telling what other errors were missed.  The fact that this error happened proves that counters are not following the rules.  There are supposed to be two sets of eyes on each tabulation - two people reading the number from the sheet, and two people watching what one person typed.  That didn't happen here.

https://politicofire.com/2020/11/18/georgia-gop-chair-says-a-monitor-caught-a-9626-vote-error-during-dekalb-county-hand-count-audit-process-got-it-fixed-before-it-was-filed/
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 07:00:13 pm by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #422 on: November 18, 2020, 09:33:23 pm »
Oh, hell no. You’ve got to be kidding. This decision’s heading for review.

@aligncare

No doubt.

Sometime in the near future,after Biden is sworn in and Trump is forced to concede.

Be kinda a mute decision by that time,but that's the way the baby bounces,right?

« Reply #423 on: November 18, 2020, 09:34:20 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #424 on: November 18, 2020, 09:35:28 pm »
Is there a more despicable swamp rat than Bill Kristol? I don’t think so.

@aligncare

He is the spawn of communist "intellectuals",so what else did you expect,someone actually capable of thinking?