Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78833 times)

Offline Victoria33

Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #200 on: November 14, 2020, 12:01:04 am »
The law firm representing Trump in Penn. lawsuit, quit today.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #201 on: November 14, 2020, 12:03:51 am »
The law firm representing Trump in Penn. lawsuit, quit today.

I saw that.  I wonder why?  I doubt it means it's a losing case, as is implied by the same leftist press that called AZ for Biteme while there were a Million uncounted votes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #202 on: November 14, 2020, 12:15:32 am »
I saw that.  I wonder why?  I doubt it means it's a losing case, as is implied by the same leftist press that called AZ for Biteme while there were a Million uncounted votes.

Well, why else would they quit?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #203 on: November 14, 2020, 12:20:10 am »
I saw that.  I wonder why?

They quit because one of their lawyers stupidly leaked to a NY Times reporter that they were just taking Trump's money while hoping for him to quickly lose.  Their reputation is now in the toilet.  The only thing they could do was resign.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #204 on: November 14, 2020, 12:24:28 am »
@Hoodat

I want to thank you personally and publicly for your tenacity and desire to right the wrongs of this sham election.   :patriot:

Hey, I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.  And I hate cheaters.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #205 on: November 14, 2020, 12:32:22 am »

Well, until the Techs are no longer in business,
Doubt that is very far away, months? couple of years maybe?
Obviously the communists love Yahoo, Google, FB, Twitter, and all the rest for censoring dissent and supporting them. But the communist government believes they could do it better. And they are jealous of the power and money these monopolies have. They want the money and the power for themselves.

If these companies are not outright 'nationalized' (as the communists call it), they will be forced to pay so much tribute to the Communist State that they will essentially become American Communist Party/U.N. proxy sites. Once use of the internet in America becomes under the control of Kamala & Co., and it will, all internet companies will be completely dependent on the government and their approval with everything they do and their profits. They will no long be private corporations. They will become State controlled corporations.

I really believe that the days of a free internet are numbered. And the days of Google/Twitter/FB are numbered with them. They will still exist in some form, but they will not be recognizable as what they were historically. Today these companies are already so far pro-communist/pro-censorship just by themselves, imagine what they will become when the 'real' communist take over.

As dangerous as it is today to post opinions on the internet, it will be far worse. Sites like TBR will be shut down almost immediately or they will be very heavily monitored to root out wrong-thinking people and dissenters not with the Party Line. Wrong-posting will not longer just get you fired and harassed, if it goes like all the other communist countries in the world, posting the "wrong opinion" could get arrested and disappeared.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #206 on: November 14, 2020, 12:38:32 am »
Well, why else would they quit?

See @Hoodat's post.  that's the reason.  It's just being presented as part of the narrative "Tump knows he lost, and he's playing us all for suckers. 

Do you really believe that?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #207 on: November 14, 2020, 12:46:06 am »
See @Hoodat's post.  that's the reason.  It's just being presented as part of the narrative "Tump knows he lost, and he's playing us all for suckers. 

Do you really believe that?

No doubt this election was full of fraud and corruption.  Whether or not that can be proven in a court of law is questionable; or rather trying to find a judge who isn't just as corrupt is equally questionable.

I have no faith in our judicial system from the head of the DOJ on down.

Bought and paid for by the leftists.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #208 on: November 14, 2020, 12:58:30 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #209 on: November 14, 2020, 01:02:48 am »
No doubt this election was full of fraud and corruption.  Whether or not that can be proven in a court of law is questionable; or rather trying to find a judge who isn't just as corrupt is equally questionable.

I have no faith in our judicial system from the head of the DOJ on down.

Bought and paid for by the leftists.

But, you didn’t answer his question about the narrative. We have to win the narrative as much as the court battles.

For your own peace of mind turn your attention away from any negative reporting. Like cyber said they’re playing with your resolve, trying to break you. Ignore the them, their agenda, their lies.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #211 on: November 14, 2020, 01:10:07 am »
But, you didn’t answer his question about the narrative. We have to win the narrative as much as the court battles.

For your own peace of mind turn your attention away from any negative reporting. Like cyber said they’re playing with your resolve, trying to break you. Ignore the them, their agenda, their lies.

And that's exactly what I've been telling the upset people who were calling the GOP HQ all day, where I was doing my weekly volunteer gig, watching the Office.  For gosh sakes!  Turn off Fox and find Newsmax TV and OANN!  And get some well-earned sleep.  The President is refusing to give up, and we owe it to him to stand with him.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 01:11:43 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #212 on: November 14, 2020, 01:13:21 am »
New federal lawsuit seeks to toss 800,000 ballots in Wisconsin

Impossible!  CNN says Trump is giving up and withdrawing all his legal challenges, laying the groundwork for a concession speech this weekend.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #213 on: November 14, 2020, 01:23:41 am »
Impossible!  CNN says Trump is giving up and withdrawing all his legal challenges, laying the groundwork for a concession speech this weekend.

Oh! WOW!  I feel SO chastised!  NOT!!!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #214 on: November 14, 2020, 01:30:36 am »
Oh! WOW!  I feel SO chastised!  NOT!!!

:silly: 888high58888

I see you regularly ignore the Commie News Network, too.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #215 on: November 14, 2020, 02:42:38 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Wow. This is exactly what happened to us. Great courage by judge!

Chris Buskirk
@thechrisbuskirk
 Â· 5h

"Philadelphia's election system had collapsed under "a massive scheme" by Democrats to steal a State Senate election in November, a Federal judge today took the rare step of invalidating the vote & ordered the seat filled by the Republican"

Interesting
https://nytimes.com/1994/02/19/us/vote-fraud-ruling-shifts-pennsylvania-senate.html?smid=tw-share

9:29 PM · Nov 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327438487537246210

« Reply #216 on: November 14, 2020, 02:54:00 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

700,000 ballots were not allowed to be viewed in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh which means, based on our great Constitution, we win the State of Pennsylvania!

7:28 PM · Nov 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327407964404260870

« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2020, 05:27:55 am »
Democratic senators warned of potential 'vote switching' by Dominion voting machines prior to 2020 election
Washington Examiner, Nov 13, 2020

[...]

Four congressional Democrats sent a letter to the owners of Dominion Voting Systems and cited several problems that “threaten the integrity of our elections,” including “vote switching.”

In a December 2019 letter to Dominion Voting Systems, which has been mired in controversy after a human error involving its machines in Antrim County, Michigan, resulted in incorrect counts, Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden, and Amy Klobuchar and congressman Mark Pocan warned about reports of machines “switching votes,” “undisclosed vulnerabilities,” and “improbable” results that “threaten the integrity of our elections.”

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker

"These problems threaten the integrity of our elections."

Senators Elizabeth Warren (D), Amy Klobuchar (D) & Ron Wyden (D) issue a formal complaint in 2019 to Dominion Voting Systems.

Among the complaints? Allegations of 'vote-switching.'🔻
https://warren.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/H.I.G.%20McCarthy,%20&%20Staple%20Street%20letters.pdf

12:42 PM · Nov 13, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1327305801824940047

“In 2018 alone, 'voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after they'd inputted them, scanners [were] rejecting paper ballots in Missouri, and busted machines [were] causing long lines in Indiana,'” the letter reads. “In addition, researchers recently uncovered previously undisclosed vulnerabilities in "nearly three dozen backend election systems in 10 states." And, just this year, after the Democratic candidate's electronic tally showed he received 164 votes out of 55,000 cast in a Pennsylvania state judicial election in 2019, the county's Republican chairwoman said, "nothing went right on Election Day. Everything went wrong. That's a problem."

The letter continued: “These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Republicans have been probing other counties in Michigan and suggesting the need for investigations into other states where Dominion machines were used.

“Our team is currently reaching out to county clerks across Michigan as well as going through election results in each of the counties which use this software to see how widespread this error may be,” Michigan Republican Party communications director Tony Zammit told the Washington Examiner last weekend.

More: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-senators-warned-of-potential-vote-switching-by-dominion-voting-machines-prior-to-2020-election

« Reply #218 on: November 14, 2020, 05:33:54 am »
They quit because one of their lawyers stupidly leaked to a NY Times reporter that they were just taking Trump's money while hoping for him to quickly lose.  Their reputation is now in the toilet.  The only thing they could do was resign.

@Victoria33

Online DB

« Reply #220 on: November 14, 2020, 06:02:45 am »
I wonder if there is any truth to this:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/us-raid-software-company-scytl-seize-servers-germany-intel-source-says-yes-happened/

Personally, I'm taking this with a shovel of salt ...  many think this is the Kraken Sidney Powell was referring to on Lou Dobbs' show.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #221 on: November 14, 2020, 01:58:59 pm »

And you can bet your @$$ that Georgia was NOT the only place where this kind of stuff went on!  @Right_in_Virginia @Hoodat

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #222 on: November 14, 2020, 02:11:22 pm »
That's exactly what will make it so delicious when President Kamala and VP AOC raise their taxes to a maximum of 80% over a certain amount. When they are forced to wear a mask under lockdown for years to come, in their car, in the ocean, or hiking, while having sex or while on their sofa watching TV. When the borders are open and America is absolutely flooded with Hispanics, Muslims, and Africans (White people will not be allowed in because they are so evil). Oil companies, all media outlets, and the Internet Moguls, are 'nationalized', just like in Cuba, Venezuela, and every other Communist State in history. Capital Gains tax and the Death Tax goes to ~100%. The American dollar becomes next to worthless. Food lines, shortages of everything, no more movies, all entertainment goes full force Politically Correct, no more Hollywood movies with any guns or violence. Hollywood will have to have everything they produce and every actor they hire 'approved' by the State. And on and on and on. Look at the history of any Communist State and you see exactly where America is going.

These guys literally have no idea what hell they have unleashed on their own heads voluntarily.
It will be painful, but it will be fun to watch them scream!

One year from now every Liberal/Democrat in America will look just like this.
dem success GIF
OMG! WHAT DID I DO!!
Oh great.

We not only have to live with the effing misery and BS they voted for, we have to listen to them whine about it, too?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #223 on: November 14, 2020, 03:18:55 pm »
NAACP Motion to Intervene in PA Lawsuit Presents Evidence That State/County Officials Violated PA Election Laws

On November 10, 2020, the NAACP, joined by Common Cause, the Pennsylvania League of Women Voters, and several other Democrat Party interest groups, filed a Motion to Intervene and filed a responsive brief in the new lawsuit brought by the Trump Campaign against the Pennsylvania Secretary of the Commonwealth and seven Pennsylvania County Boards of Elections with regard to their handling of mail-in ballots as part of the Nov. 3, 2020, Presidential Election.

more
https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/11/13/naacp-motion-to-intervene-in-pa-lawsuit-presents-evidence-that-state-county-officials-violated-pa-election-laws-n279084?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=719
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #224 on: November 14, 2020, 03:50:24 pm »

And you can bet your @$$ that Georgia was NOT the only place where this kind of stuff went on!  @Right_in_Virginia @Hoodat

@Bigun

BAM!

Thank you, sir.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 03:51:40 pm by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-