Author Topic: Graham Warns: 'If We Don't Fight Back,' GOP May 'Never' Win Presidency Again  (Read 392 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham Warns: 'If We Don't Fight Back,' GOP May 'Never' Win Presidency Again
Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Nov 09, 2020 6:24 AM

Sen. Lindsey Graham offered a dire warning to Republicans about conceding the election—doing so may mean the end of getting another GOP presidential candidate elected again.

“It’s the Wild Wild West when it comes to mail-in balloting,” Graham told Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.” “Everything we worried about has come true so if we don’t fight back in 2020, we’re never going to win again presidentially — a lot is at stake here.”

He cautioned Trump against conceding.   

"We're down to less — 10,000 votes in Georgia. He's going to win North Carolina. We have gone from 93,000 votes to less than 20,000 votes in Arizona, where more — more votes to be counted,” he said.

Graham’s comments come after media outlets have projected Joe Biden as the winner, despite recounts and ongoing litigation.

"What happened? The Trump team has canvassed all early voters and absentee mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania, and they have found over 100 people they think were dead but 15 people that we verified that have been dead who voted," Graham said. "Here is the one that gets me: Six people registered after they died and voted. In Pennsylvania, I guess you're never out of it."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/11/09/graham-if-trump-concedes-there-will-never-be-another-republican-elected-president-again-n2579725
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Bless Graham's heart. But this won't get him any invitations to appear on George Stephanopolos' show.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bless Graham's heart. But this won't get him any invitations to appear on George Stephanopolos' show.

The smiles and obsequious platitudes given to the Biden crime family on this morning's news shows made me nauseas.

You'd thought World War II had just ended.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Have to say, Mr. Graham has been sayin' and doin' the right things lately.
Makes me wonder what got into him...?

Online libertybele

Have to say, Mr. Graham has been sayin' and doin' the right things lately.
Makes me wonder what got into him...?

I noticed a definite difference in Graham after McCain passed; I've wondered what exactly McCain had on him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

I wrote Graham and Rubio off after their Gang of 8 fiasco and never looked back.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

The smiles and obsequious platitudes given to the Biden crime family on this morning's news shows made me nauseas.

You'd thought World War II had just ended.
How about Biden making a public statement on the Covid vaccine? Almost recycled my omelett.