Author Topic: Sen. Mitt Romney says President Trump is ‘the most powerful voice’ in the Republican Party  (Read 211 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Sen. Mitt Romney says President Trump is ‘the most powerful voice’ in the Republican Party

No matter the outcome of the election, President Trump is “without question the most powerful voice in the GOP.” That’s according to Utah Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday.

In an interview, the Republican lawmaker said he believes in the impact of the President.

“He is without question the most powerful leader in our party, he will have an enormous impact on our party going forward,” Romney stated. “I believe that a great majority of the people that voted for Donald Trump want his principles and his polices and pursuit, so he’s not disappearing by any means.”

Romney has notably been an outspoken opponent of President Trump throughout his presidency. Earlier this year, he was the only Republican senator to vote in favor of his impeachment.

Romney is also one of only a handful of Republican lawmakers to have conceded the election to Biden, which is a move he has come under fire for................

https://www.oann.com/sen-mitt-romney-says-president-trump-is-the-most-powerful-voice-in-the-republican-party/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline dancer

"Romney is also one of only a handful of Republican lawmakers to have conceded the election to Biden, which is a move he has come under fire for................"

And there you have it.  Too late, Romney.  Hope they vote your sorry arse out next election.