Author Topic: John McCain - Hero Or Rat ? And Everything Else  (Read 8887 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: John McCain - Hero Or Rat ? And Everything Else
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2020, 05:11:58 pm »
Where's that "He's Dead Jim" image when you need it?

He's dead, but his hatred of conservatives lives on in his putrid widow and dotter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2020, 05:17:53 pm »
Welcome to AZ, BTW.  It's a pity you moved to the Valley of the Sun after I left it.  LD 25, right?

Yes, LD 25. The very north east corner.

Nearly all my neighbors are hard core conservative so that hasn't been an issue.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2020, 05:18:37 pm »
He's dead, but his hatred of conservatives lives on in his putrid widow and dotter.

Say the vote count stands.  Do you think these wenches did enough damage to Trump's AZ chances for winning the state?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2020, 05:22:32 pm »
Say the vote count stands.  Do you think these wenches did enough damage to Trump's AZ chances for winning the state?

Only if they were involved in the voting fraud.  Their endorsements of Biteme didn't change any votes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2020, 05:24:29 pm »

I can only speak for myself, but why would his widow have much influence at all? The battle lines were drawn before John died.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2020, 05:26:46 pm »
I can only speak for myself, but why would his widow have much influence at all? The battle lines were drawn before John died.

I know little about AZ political dynmaics, but have seen enough sheeple grazing the past 6 months to fill a prairie. You never know.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2020, 05:28:58 pm »
Only if they were involved in the voting fraud.  Their endorsements of Biteme didn't change any votes.

Ducey Silences Call From White House As He Was Certifying Arizona Election

Just for you @Cyber Liberty
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2020, 05:41:15 pm »

Ducey Silences Call From White House As He Was Certifying Arizona Election

Just for you @Cyber Liberty

LOL.  I saw the story.  In his taped meeting with the crooked SoS Hobbs, his cell phone rang with "Hail to the Chief."  In a story several months ago, Ducey the Duplicitous said he set Trump's ringtone to that so "he would not miss a call from the President."

I'd say that worked!
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2020, 05:43:36 pm »
I know little about AZ political dynmaics, but have seen enough sheeple grazing the past 6 months to fill a prairie. You never know.

We have our share....

****sheep****        ****sheep****                          ****sheep**** ****sheep****                   ****sheep****                                    ****sheep****                      ****sheep****          ****sheep****        ****sheep****                          ****sheep**** ****sheep****                   ****sheep****                                    ****sheep****                      ****sheep****          ****sheep****        ****sheep****                          ****sheep**** ****sheep****                   ****sheep****                                    ****sheep****                      ****sheep****          ****sheep****        ****sheep****                          ****sheep**** ****sheep****                   ****sheep****                                    ****sheep****                      ****sheep****          ****sheep****        ****sheep****                          ****sheep**** ****sheep****                   ****sheep****                                    ****sheep****                      ****sheep****          ****sheep****        ****sheep****                          ****sheep**** ****sheep****                   ****sheep****                                    ****sheep****                      ****sheep****          ****sheep****        ****sheep****                          ****sheep**** ****          ****sheep****        ****sheep****                          ****sheep**** ****sheep****                   ****sheep****                                    ****sheep****                      ****sheep****sheep****                   ****sheep****                                    ****sheep****                      ****sheep****
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2020, 07:59:11 pm »
An incredibly stupid gesture because the FBI already had the phony dossier.  Typical of McStain's robust treachery.
@Cyber Liberty

Steele himself gave the dossier to a certain FBI official he had worked with before, and gave a McCain aide a copy.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #110 on: December 01, 2020, 08:22:40 pm »
Yahbutttt!  He was a "war hero" with an exemplary record, or so we're told.  Pay no attention that a trainee who crashes multiple training jets usually gets washed out of flight school.
@Cyber Liberty

McCain almost never followed the rules.  He was near the bottom of his Naval class when he graduated.  Yes, he crashed planes.  Read below he almost died when his plane was on deck, and caught on fire by spilled fuel.

When shot down, one of his shoulders was mostly destroyed and his captors left it that way plus tortured him other ways.  When the captors found out his father was an Admiral, they offered to let his go and he would not go unless the men went with him, so he stayed in that situation longer.  For the rest of his life, he could not raise either arm past his shoulders, so could only wear shirts with buttons, no pull over shirts.  That captivity changed his life forever.

"McCain graduated from the United States Naval Academy in 1958 and received a commission in the United States Navy. He became a naval aviator and flew ground-attack aircraft from aircraft carriers. During the Vietnam War, McCain almost died in the 1967 USS Forrestal fire. While on a bombing mission during Operation Rolling Thunder over Hanoi in October 1967, he was shot down, seriously injured, and captured by the North Vietnamese. McCain was a prisoner of war until 1973. He experienced episodes of torture and refused an out-of-sequence early release. During the war, McCain sustained wounds that left him with lifelong physical disabilities. He retired from the Navy as a captain in 1981 and moved to Arizona, where he entered politics."

Offline Absalom

« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2020, 08:53:55 pm »
I always knew that on top of his truckloads of faults, McStain was also an elitist.  Thanks for finding that damning quote from the worm.  A perfect example of what not to be.
-------------------------------------
The frenzied & hysterical loathing of Mc Cain needs attention.
A poster quotes McCain speaking truth about the corruption of
class influence /power; then he is labeled an elitist and a worm.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2020, 09:07:30 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

McCain almost never followed the rules.  He was near the bottom of his Naval class when he graduated.  Yes, he crashed planes.  Read below he almost died when his plane was on deck, and caught on fire by spilled fuel.

@Victoria33 @Absalom

You all love to gripe on Trump because of his mannerisms, both in speaking and on Twitter.  I would like to hit "Pause" for a moment and point something out about McCain vs Trump:  Pay attention at whom the barbs are directed by both of these two fellows.  Trump likes to call out the Media and Politicians who attacked him first.  McCain, on the other hand, mostly bullied "little people," IE regular citizens who can't fight back because they lack media megaphones.  That is an important distinction I draw.

Just like when I Moderate this Forum, I'm generally OK with chastising professional politicians and journalists, but I draw the line when regular citizens, like most of us, get bullied by cyberpunks.  I make a distinction between people who make political attacks on politicians, and those who make personal attacks on Briefers. 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 09:09:51 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2020, 09:08:21 pm »

See the post above this one where I pinged you.  McCain WAS an elitist and a worm, to his AZ constituents.
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2020, 09:22:49 pm »

I am sorry, but his escapades are pretty much known.

He freely admits he cheated on his first wife (the one who was destroyed in a car accident, but survived.....the one he left to marry the next ambassador to the U.K. ....the one who turned her back on the GOP and supported kelly.

McCain's temper is famous.

So, please let's not play this game.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2020, 09:26:21 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

When shot down, one of his shoulders was mostly destroyed and his captors left it that way plus tortured him other ways.  When the captors found out his father was an Admiral, they offered to let his go and he would not go unless the men went with him, so he stayed in that situation longer.  For the rest of his life, he could not raise either arm past his shoulders, so could only wear shirts with buttons, no pull over shirts.  That captivity changed his life forever.

"McCain graduated from the United States Naval Academy in 1958 and received a commission in the United States Navy. He became a naval aviator and flew ground-attack aircraft from aircraft carriers. During the Vietnam War, McCain almost died in the 1967 USS Forrestal fire. While on a bombing mission during Operation Rolling Thunder over Hanoi in October 1967, he was shot down, seriously injured, and captured by the North Vietnamese. McCain was a prisoner of war until 1973. He experienced episodes of torture and refused an out-of-sequence early release. During the war, McCain sustained wounds that left him with lifelong physical disabilities. He retired from the Navy as a captain in 1981 and moved to Arizona, where he entered politics."

We know all that.

That's great.

He also had several highly publicized high decible encounters with people. 

And as was quoted in above....went out of his way to destroy those he disagree with.

I am looking for more information on that.

You can tout him all you want, he was an airman.  He never would have been if not for his father.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2020, 09:27:19 pm »

Please let us know what constitutes frenzied and hysterical loathing.

All I've done is post what has been written about him. 

Others are repeating the same.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #117 on: December 01, 2020, 09:27:58 pm »
I am sorry, but his escapades are pretty much known.

He freely admits he cheated on his first wife (the one who was destroyed in a car accident, but survived.....the one he left to marry the next ambassador to the U.K. ....the one who turned her back on the GOP and supported kelly.

McCain's temper is famous.

So, please let's not play this game.

McCain just loved to bitch out and belittle ordinary citizens because he knew they could not fight back.  He was, simply, a bully in the most basic definition, picking only on people he knew he could beat up.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #118 on: December 01, 2020, 09:51:02 pm »
McCain would have never been shot down if it wasn't for his daddy. He would have been drummed out long before that flight.

McCain’s mishaps in the cockpit

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-oct-06-na-aviator6-story.html

Corpus Christi, Texas, March 12, 1960

McCain was practicing landings in his AD-6 Skyraider over Corpus Christi Bay when he lost several hundred feet of altitude “without realizing it” and struck the water, according to the Naval Aviation Safety Center accident report on file at the Naval Historical Center in Washington.

Southern Spain, around December 1961

McCain was on a training mission when he flew low and ran into electrical wires. He brought his crippled Skyraider back to the Intrepid, dragging 10 feet of wire, sailors and aviators recalled.

In his 1999 autobiography, “Faith of My Fathers,” McCain briefly recounts the incident, calling it the result of “daredevil clowning” and “flying too low.” McCain did not elaborate on what happened, and The Times could find no military records of the accident.

Cape Charles, Va., Nov. 28, 1965

Over the Eastern Shore of Virginia, McCain descended below 7,000 feet on a landing approach in a T-2 trainer jet, according to accident records. He said he heard an explosion in his engine and lost power. He said he tried unsuccessfully to restart the engine.

He spotted a local drag strip and considered trying to glide to a landing there but finally had to eject at 1,000 feet. The plane crashed in the woods. McCain escaped injury and was picked up by a farmer.

In a report dated Jan. 18, 1966, the Naval Aviation Safety Center said it could not determine the cause of the accident or corroborate McCain’s account of an explosion in the engine. A close examination of the engine found “no discrepancies which would have caused or contributed to engine failure or malfunction.”

The report found that McCain, then assigned to squadron VT-7 in Meridian, Miss., had made several errors: He failed to switch the plane’s power system to battery backup, which “seriously jeopardized his survival chances.” His idea of landing on the drag strip was “viewed with concern and is indicative of questionable emergency procedure.”

The report added, “It may be indeed fortunate that the pilot was not in a position to attempt such a landing.”

McCain also ejected too late and too low, was not wearing proper flight equipment and positioned his body improperly before ejecting, the report said.

Online rustynail

« Reply #119 on: December 01, 2020, 11:13:53 pm »
Ace McCain downed five planes.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2020, 11:14:16 pm »
McCain’s mishaps in the cockpit

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-oct-06-na-aviator6-story.html

Corpus Christi, Texas, March 12, 1960

McCain was practicing landings in his AD-6 Skyraider over Corpus Christi Bay when he lost several hundred feet of altitude “without realizing it” and struck the water, according to the Naval Aviation Safety Center accident report on file at the Naval Historical Center in Washington.

Southern Spain, around December 1961

McCain was on a training mission when he flew low and ran into electrical wires. He brought his crippled Skyraider back to the Intrepid, dragging 10 feet of wire, sailors and aviators recalled.

In his 1999 autobiography, “Faith of My Fathers,” McCain briefly recounts the incident, calling it the result of “daredevil clowning” and “flying too low.” McCain did not elaborate on what happened, and The Times could find no military records of the accident.

Cape Charles, Va., Nov. 28, 1965

Over the Eastern Shore of Virginia, McCain descended below 7,000 feet on a landing approach in a T-2 trainer jet, according to accident records. He said he heard an explosion in his engine and lost power. He said he tried unsuccessfully to restart the engine.

He spotted a local drag strip and considered trying to glide to a landing there but finally had to eject at 1,000 feet. The plane crashed in the woods. McCain escaped injury and was picked up by a farmer.

In a report dated Jan. 18, 1966, the Naval Aviation Safety Center said it could not determine the cause of the accident or corroborate McCain’s account of an explosion in the engine. A close examination of the engine found “no discrepancies which would have caused or contributed to engine failure or malfunction.”

The report found that McCain, then assigned to squadron VT-7 in Meridian, Miss., had made several errors: He failed to switch the plane’s power system to battery backup, which “seriously jeopardized his survival chances.” His idea of landing on the drag strip was “viewed with concern and is indicative of questionable emergency procedure.”

The report added, “It may be indeed fortunate that the pilot was not in a position to attempt such a landing.”

McCain also ejected too late and too low, was not wearing proper flight equipment and positioned his body improperly before ejecting, the report said.

Can anyone imagine how those reports might have read, and what they would have done to any further chances of a naval flying career, had the person involved been just some plain old Joe instead of John Sidney McCain III?   I sure as hell can!  In fact, I know for a fact that his instructors at Corpus Christi tried to wash him out and were overruled.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 11:16:06 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Absalom

« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2020, 12:05:03 am »
We know all that.
That's great.
He also had several highly publicized high decibel encounters with people. 
And as was quoted in above....went out of his way to destroy those he disagree with.
I am looking for more information on that.
You can tout him all you want, he was an airman.  He never would have been if not for his father.
McCain, as a mortal was flawed, as his detractors incessantly remind us.
In contrast, he received the Distinguished Flying Cross and the Silver Star,
among many, for gallantry and valor in wartime action.
Which of these two decorations did you receive????????????????????????

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2020, 12:11:43 am »

I see you are back to shitposting while ignoring all the other comments on this thread.  Why is that?

I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2020, 12:18:26 am »

I don't have any of them nor do I want any.  I was focused on DOING MY DAMNED JOB!  Not seeing what kinds of ornaments I could obtain to put on my uniform.  Every man in my outfit felt that way.  If anyone got injured he put a bandaid on it and kept going.  If it was too serious for us to treat ourselves the medics put a bandage on it for us.  Only if we were in real danger of DYING did we get Medevaced. No one was interested in decorations and generally, no one got put in for them by our own choice.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Absalom

« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2020, 12:58:23 am »
I don't have any of them nor do I want any.  I was focused on DOING MY DAMNED JOB!  Not seeing what kinds of ornaments I could obtain to put on my uniform.  Every man in my outfit felt that way.  If anyone got injured he put a band-aid on it and kept going.  If it was too serious for us to treat ourselves the medics put a bandage on it for us.  Only if we were in real danger of DYING did we get Medivaced. No one was interested in decorations and generally, no one got put in for them by our own choice.
-----------------
To you're credit, you're an honest Man!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 01:20:32 am by Absalom »