Author Topic: Inslee: Biden Will Spur ‘Commitment’ from Americans to Get Them to ‘Start Wearing Masks at Home,’ ‘R  (Read 1575 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Inslee: Biden Will Spur ‘Commitment’ from Americans to Get Them to ‘Start Wearing Masks at Home,’ ‘Reconsider’ Thanksgiving Plans

Ian Hanchett6 Nov 2020264
1:13

During CNN’s election coverage, Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D) said 2020 Democratic presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden will “re-energize the kind of personal, moral commitment of Americans” on coronavirus “that we need right now to get people to start wearing masks at home, reconsider their dinner plans at Thanksgiving, save ourselves.”

Inslee said, “Look, we have been desperate for national leadership on this. This was like fighting World War II with a president who said, just let Connecticut fight the war and good luck. To have a person who will actually engage the nation, not only in the economic things we have to do to distribute, in an efficient way, the vaccine, which we believe is coming. But also, to re-energize the kind of personal, moral commitment of Americans, which is desperate, that we need right now to get people to start wearing masks at home, reconsider their dinner plans at Thanksgiving, save ourselves.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/06/inslee-biden-will-spur-commitment-from-americans-to-get-them-to-start-wearing-masks-at-home-reconsider-thanksgiving-plans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If anything with the trump loss there will be more resistance to the maskhole in chief covid mandates and anything his vp spread eagle has to offer. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Inslee: Biden Will Spur ‘Commitment’ from Americans to Get Them to ‘Start Wearing Masks at Home,’ ‘Reconsider’ Thanksgiving Plans

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 05:18:34 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Enjoy your national lockdown, suckers. National Guard at the airports. Mask mandates no matter how close you are or where you are. And the virus still won't go away.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Enjoy your national lockdown, suckers. National Guard at the airports. Mask mandates no matter how close you are or where you are. And the virus still won't go away.

I feel so badly for you @jmyrlefuller

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

WTH is wearing a mask at home going to accomplish? We've been living with our family members for, oh, quite a few years now (without spread of virus, I might add).

I suppose they'd mandate that for single people who live alone, too. What a complete and utter tool.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Gotta find me a mask with a middle finger aimed at Biden.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

I NEVER wear a mask at home. That would be moronic since my wife and I sleep in the same bed!

Our "Thanksgiving" dinner is today since my son and DIL are here for other reasons. If Inslee disapproves, :tongue2:  :tongue2:  :tongue2:  :tongue2:  :tongue2: . One of our daughters is in Salem, OR at present but will be home for Christmas. Again, if Inslee disapproves, :tongue2:  :tongue2:  :tongue2:  :tongue2:  :tongue2: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Not one thing will change in this household with regard to this I'll assure you!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Instead of the Green Police, adjust to Mask Police.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline conservativevoter

And just how is this to be enforced?  As it is now, we are the laughing stock of the world.  Just imagine slo Joe giving a speech.  Or Kamel Harris..... I am my own woman.  Joe is not now, and never will be my president.  **nononono*

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
And just how is this to be enforced?  As it is now, we are the laughing stock of the world.  Just imagine slo Joe giving a speech.  Or Kamel Harris..... I am my own woman.  Joe is not now, and never will be my president.  **nononono*

It won't be enforced, execpt a few who might get militant, giving Pedo--Joe the finger.

Honestly?...  Let slow joe play his little mask games.  The bigger game of chicken will be if he starts federally mandating business closures.  Not sure he really wants to go down that rabbit hole. 

Offline mountaineer

I feel compelled to sew another mask, one that has the words, "Biden is a pedophile" prominently displayed.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Pedo-Joe, As Johnny Paycheck once said...Take this mask and shove it,  I ain't wearing it no more.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

If anything with the trump loss there will be more resistance to the maskhole in chief covid mandates and anything his vp spread eagle has to offer.

The only solace I'm taking is in the knowledge that the Democrats will overplay their hand.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Catfish wrote (while posting the Audi commercial):
"Instead of the Green Police, adjust to Mask Police."

When that commercial was released, it was supposed to be humorous.

But in the years to come, it's gonna be "for real"...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
dfw wrote:
"The only solace I'm taking is in the knowledge that the Democrats will overplay their hand."

They certainly "overplayed it" on November 3rd.
And look where that's gotten them...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Gotta find me a mask with a middle finger aimed at Biden.

Here ya go!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

NO WAY IN HELL and I going to wear a mask in my own home!!!!  Yet another brain-dead liberal idea.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
NO WAY IN HELL and I going to wear a mask in my own home!!!!  Yet another brain-dead liberal idea.
  They know that the vast majority of infections are in home settings. It's been known for months. Most public settings can control infections pretty easily, even the "mass gathering" ones that, many of which, remain unopened.

But the need for human contact is becoming overwhelming after months of "social distancing." That's manifesting in house parties, informal get-togethers, etc. that public health authorities have no leverage to control.

"Stay home, save lives" was the worst advice ever given in regard to this virus.

Offline libertybele

They know that the vast majority of infections are in home settings. It's been known for months. Most public settings can control infections pretty easily, even the "mass gathering" ones that, many of which, remain unopened.

But the need for human contact is becoming overwhelming after months of "social distancing." That's manifesting in house parties, informal get-togethers, etc. that public health authorities have no leverage to control.

"Stay home, save lives" was the worst advice ever given in regard to this virus.

@jmyrlefuller   Well, if you want to go around your own house and wear a mask go for it.  Gee, just think if you wear a batman mask you can wear a cape as well and pretend that you're the "Cape Crusader".  :laugh:

Not wearing a mask in my house and everyone that enters my house that I know personally won't be wearing one either. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@jmyrlefuller   Well, if you want to go around your own house and wear a mask go for it.  Gee, just think if you wear a batman mask you can wear a cape as well and pretend that you're the "Cape Crusader".  :laugh:

Not wearing a mask in my house and everyone that enters my house that I know personally won't be wearing one either.

Agree 100%.  When you consider cloth masks are worse than no mask at all, then it's beyond willfully ignorant to wear one in your home with family and close friends.  As I said from the start, I know about how well masks stop particles because I actually studied them back in the 80's and 90's when I had to wear them for working in a clean room. 

They are nothing but a Magic Talisman that makes people feel better about themselves.  One may as well carry around an Amulet to ward off the evil spirits, and keep leeches handy to bleed yourself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

To be clear, I don't. I think it's silly and unenforceable. But the Democrats who came up with these silly ideas are realizing how little control they actually have over an airborne virus. So now they think they're going to further intrude on our rights (while not conceding they made mistakes the first time).

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
To be clear, I don't. I think it's silly and unenforceable. But the Democrats who came up with these silly ideas are realizing how little control they actually have over an airborne virus. So now they think they're going to further intrude on our rights (while not conceding they made mistakes the first time).

My money is on the "they'll tighten the thumbscrew a few turns" side of that.  Their gas pedal only goes down, they will never willingly let up.  When have they ever cared about what the public accept, anyway.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

*Knock, knock, knock*
Yes?
We're here to check for mask compliance.
But we're in the middle of dinner!
Two adults, two kids ... we'll record that as four violations.
But the baby's only six months!
Okay, three and a half violations. Now, while we're here - do you have any guns?