Author Topic: Inslee: Biden Will Spur ‘Commitment’ from Americans to Get Them to ‘Start Wearing Masks at Home,’ ‘R  (Read 1574 times)

Offline dancer

Will not comply!  The masks are causing lung infections and pneumonia.  They will destroy your immune system.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Will not comply!  The masks are causing lung infections and pneumonia.  They will destroy your immune system.

Those are true facts.  I wonder how many cases of bacterial pneumonia masks have caused in 2020?  I doubt the CDC tracks that...lol.

More evidence to show masks are all about submission in the manner of Moslems, who force women to wear Burkas.  That may even be the goal of this whole panic, to make us infidels fit for conquest.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

If any of you watched a college football game yesterday, you saw just how silly the mask and Covid restrictions are. Coaches constantly pulling down their masks to be able to yell at players, players standing around on the sidelines shoulder to shoulder (what, no distancing?!?), and all the rest.

Everytime I comply with Big Brother and wear a mask into the grocery store, I come out gasping for breath and coughing - and that's even after racing through the store to get done as soon as possible.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Nor will I.  I have not up to now and see no reason whatever to change that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nor will I.  I have not up to now and see no reason whatever to change that.

I keep one in my pocket for the rare occasions I need to walk into a corporation-controlled store.  It sucks, but sometimes I have to see a Doctor or engage in commerce.  It's the price of doing business, and the Mark of the Beast.

I can say this, though...we have to dispose of a lot more cardboard boxes than we used to, while keeping the folks at UPS/USPS/FedEx employed.  I only ever set foot in Wallyworld now when I need to fill a prescription.  They keep drugs in stock, unlike CVS who has repeatedly turned us away when we need Opioid painkillers because they were "out" and unwilling to tell us when they are "in."  Remember the great Opioid panic?  It's still on.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I didn't think you could do it.  But Yes you can spell Dickhead with the letters  "Inslee".  I'd like to solve the puzzle Pat.

It must be a common core thing.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Inslee: Biden Will Spur ‘Commitment’ from Americans to Get Them to ‘Start Wearing Masks at Home,’ ‘Reconsider’ Thanksgiving Plans

Ian Hanchett6 Nov 2020264
1:13

During CNN’s election coverage, Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D) said 2020 Democratic presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden will “re-energize the kind of personal, moral commitment of Americans” on coronavirus “that we need right now to get people to start wearing masks at home, reconsider their dinner plans at Thanksgiving, save ourselves.”

Inslee said, “Look, we have been desperate for national leadership on this. This was like fighting World War II with a president who said, just let Connecticut fight the war and good luck. To have a person who will actually engage the nation, not only in the economic things we have to do to distribute, in an efficient way, the vaccine, which we believe is coming. But also, to re-energize the kind of personal, moral commitment of Americans, which is desperate, that we need right now to get people to start wearing masks at home, reconsider their dinner plans at Thanksgiving, save ourselves.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/06/inslee-biden-will-spur-commitment-from-americans-to-get-them-to-start-wearing-masks-at-home-reconsider-thanksgiving-plans/

I don't know if I'm tossing cold water on this Breitbart report or simply lack Google-Fu, but ... I was going to post a WTH about Inslee's lunacy on FB. Knowing how Progs dismiss facts if the source is conservative, I've looked for a more neutral source, using two different search phrases with DDG and Google. I also used the same search phrases on Goog-Tube. With no success.

So, anybody got a non-conservative news source whose report does not trace back to Breitbart that confirms Inslee's idiocy? Alternatively, has anybody found the video of this on Goog-Tube or Vimeo or ????
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
WTH is wearing a mask at home going to accomplish?

It will keep you under some degree of government control at all times. Extremely beneficial depending on where you're standing.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If any of you watched a college football game yesterday, you saw just how silly the mask and Covid restrictions are. Coaches constantly pulling down their masks to be able to yell at players, players standing around on the sidelines shoulder to shoulder (what, no distancing?!?), and all the rest.

Everytime I comply with Big Brother and wear a mask into the grocery store, I come out gasping for breath and coughing - and that's even after racing through the store to get done as soon as possible.
Every game I have seen on TV (and I only watch short snippets), most of the coaches have opted for the clear shields (as do I in most situations, as infection rates, though they were rising last month, appear to have leveled off at a low enough level here for me not to be too concerned).

Some of these mask mandates are getting silly and ridiculous, and even the most fervent supporters of them would have to acknowledge that the situations where they're being required aren't ones where masks would help. I see that the SUNY system is proposing a mask mandate "at all times, including when social distancing" on their campuses. Gee, I wonder how students are supposed to sleep when they're being smothered by one of those things literally 24/7.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
  They know that the vast majority of infections are in home settings. It's been known for months. Most public settings can control infections pretty easily, even the "mass gathering" ones that, many of which, remain unopened.

But the need for human contact is becoming overwhelming after months of "social distancing." That's manifesting in house parties, informal get-togethers, etc. that public health authorities have no leverage to control.

"Stay home, save lives" was the worst advice ever given in regard to this virus.

Agreed.   Restaurants have should been kept open,  with appropriate protocols in place.  Instead,  folks have been forced from safe, controlled situations to informal gathering where no attempt is made to discourage the kind of mingling that passes on the virus.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide