Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Vows Congress Will Pass ‘Election Reform’ Bill: Criminalized Political Speech, Pre-Paid  (Read 245 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi Vows Congress Will Pass ‘Election Reform’ Bill: Criminalized Political Speech, Pre-Paid Absentee Ballots

Hannah Bleau 6 Nov 2020

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) outlined a few key objectives Congress will pursue on the “first day” of the 117th Congress, promising to pass H.R.1, an “election reform” bill Republicans warn will enable even greater voter fraud.

In a letter to her colleagues on Friday in which she formally requested their support to reelect her as speaker of the House, Pelosi said Democrats will prioritize “championing progress” for LGBTQ Americans, women, seniors, and frontline communities, as well as “remove barriers to the ballot box so that the American people can make their voices heard” in the 117th Congress.

“Our Democratic House will proudly pass our election reform, anti-corruption, and voting rights legislation by passing H.R.1 on the first day of the new Congress,” she vowed in the letter.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/06/nancy-pelosi-vows-congress-pass-election-reform-bill-criminalized-political-speech-pre-paid-absentee-ballots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

With government as divided as it is she’s not passing anything
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Pray we keep the Senate, because if we don't the butthurt will climb tenfold.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

Government will remain divided until January's GA runoff races, at which time all the usual big money guys will pour dough into the local rats' coffers, and the newly road-tested and duly commissioned voter fraud system be trotted out once more netting the rats two more senate seats.

Sorry to be a downer but I really don't see much hope at this point.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 10:08:30 pm by skeeter »

Offline dfwgator

Nah, the RINOs will bend over and take it.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Skeeter wrote:
"Government will remain divided until January's GA runoff races, at which time all the usual big money guys will pour dough into the local rats' coffers, and the newly road-tested and duly commissioned voter fraud system be trotted out once more netting the rats two more senate seats."

Please take a moment to read this post:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419171.msg2320717.html#msg2320717

Offline skeeter

Skeeter wrote:
"Government will remain divided until January's GA runoff races, at which time all the usual big money guys will pour dough into the local rats' coffers, and the newly road-tested and duly commissioned voter fraud system be trotted out once more netting the rats two more senate seats."

Please take a moment to read this post:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419171.msg2320717.html#msg2320717
I couldn't agree more. They'd better take action NOW or lose it all.