Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS - There WILL be a recount in Georgia because the margin is still so small: Trump and B  (Read 186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING NEWS - There WILL be a recount in Georgia because the margin is still so small: Trump and Biden are still neck-and-neck with just 5,000 votes left to count

Trump and Biden both have 49.4% of the vote in Georgia out of 5million votes counted
    There are only 5,500 left to count and officials say that whatever happens now, that means a recount is necessary
    Georgia carries 16 electoral college votes; if Biden wins it today and keeps his lead in Arizona, he has won
    He will also win if he claims Pennsylvania; he snatched the lead there from Trump on Friday morning
    Trump is refusing to accept the results of the election and says he's the victim of a conspiracy 

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:47 EST, 6 November 2020 | Updated: 11:10 EST, 6 November 2020

Georgia's Secretary of State on Friday said there would be a recount because the margin is so tight, even as votes continued to be counted.

There are still 5,500 votes outstanding in Georgia and 8,000 mail-ins.

Of the 5million that have already been counted, Trump and Biden are neck-and-neck with 49.4% of the vote each.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8921877/There-recount-Georgia.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Great... what about Biden's other numerous leads?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
But I still don't think Team Trump will have access to the ballots enough to disprove any provenance.

To have have a chance, we have to be able to do that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Since the 80's, almost all recounts result in more Democrat votes.  It defies statistical logic, but here we are.

Prior to the 80's, recounts favored both parties equally, but no more.  Because Democrats ALWAYS cheat.  Always.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Get federal marshals down there now.

A thought just occurred to me (granted, they don't come my way very often):

There are going to be runoffs in early January for both of the Georgia Senate seats, right?

The Republican governor, Mr. Kemp (hope I have that right) should request from the president federal monitoring of all the disputed precincts/counties.

Mr. Trump WILL STILL BE PRESIDENT when these runoffs happen, and he will still be in control of the executive branch, some agencies which must have the legal authority to monitor/intervene in potentially corrupt elections. The November 3rd election obviously demonstrated that such corruption/irregularities can be presumed to exist there.

It's critical that our side take pro-active steps to prevent these runoffs from being stolen, with the hope that we can eke out Republican control of the Senate for the next two years at least.

I don't know whether Mr. Trump will be able to retain the presidency or not.
But if he can guarantee fair runoffs in Georgia, and if the Republican candidates win in both, it can become his last "gift to America" if he has to leave on January 20.