Author Topic: Trump Is the Integrity Candidate By Conrad Black  (Read 835 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Is the Integrity Candidate By Conrad Black
« on: October 13, 2020, 02:33:15 pm »
Trump Is the Integrity Candidate

Improbable as it often seems, and whatever his failings, in this election Donald Trump is the candidate of honesty, competence, and legality.

By Conrad Black
October 12, 2020

The election campaign, now finally approaching its climax, will long be studied because of the paradoxical reactions of American public opinion to an astonishing series of events and revelations. It is now clear from intelligence declassifications—now temporarily taking the place of indictments by the special counsel on the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation—that the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, knew that she was transmitting reports compiled by Russian intelligence agents and transmitted via former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele. These were presented to the U.S. intelligence and justice communities and ultimately to the public through the media as hard intelligence evidence of treasonable conduct by her opponent Donald Trump. The solid evidence of these facts is now in the public domain.

Yet the Trump-hating media dismiss it all as an insane conspiracy theory. The special prosecutor, John Durham, was supposed to enable the voters to make an informed decision this autumn.Instead, he is dawdling along at his own pace—enhancing the possibility of the election of a regime that will as a first priority try to sweep the whole ghastly outrage under the rug yet again.

This administration was hobbled for the first 60 percent of its term with an investigation that should never have taken place, and which was conducted with the chief purpose of provoking its innocent target into acts that, with the help of a national press corps amounting to little more than a bloodless presidential assassination squad, could be translated into grounds for an impeachment trial for obstruction of justice. No such impeachment could succeed, any more than the spurious attempt that did occur, but it might at least turn the page and the attention of American voters, leaving the crimes of the Democrats largely unsuspected. That was its purpose.

The current Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, obviously was aware of and effectively approved large commercial payoffs to his son by a corrupt Ukrainian natural gas company and a state-connected Chinese investment operation, yet President Trump was submitted to the absurd indignity of an unfounded impeachment trial in the Senate for an unexceptionable telephone call to the Ukrainian president. He was accused of acts which were not in fact impeachable or illegal, and which in any case, he was not linked to by any probative evidence that was adduced.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/10/12/trump-is-the-integrity-candidate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Re: Trump Is the Integrity Candidate By Conrad Black
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 08:35:12 pm »
Trump Is the Integrity Candidate. Improbable as it often seems, and whatever his failings, in this election Donald Trump is the candidate of honesty, competence, and legality.
By Conrad Black.
--------------------------
Wow..................the integrity candidate??? THE INTEGRITY CANDIDATE!!!!!
Is Trump acquainted w/any human being that is not a certified moron?????
Since Black already had an earlier pardon from Trump; he's gotta be
frightened of an additional felony charge bringing hard prison time!!!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 08:46:26 pm »
 :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 09:06:44 pm »

I heard Larry O’Connor do a fascinating interview with Conrad Black recently. Black was hardly a moron, actually he was quite brilliant. He made cogent points, yet his opinions weren’t wrapped in pseudo intellectual pretense like some folks I know. :whistle:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 10:23:05 pm »
I heard Larry O’Connor do a fascinating interview with Conrad Black recently. Black was hardly a moron, actually he was quite brilliant. He made cogent points, yet his opinions weren’t wrapped in pseudo intellectual pretense like some folks I know. :whistle:

I thought it was Rush Limbaugh who had him on.  Mark Steyn talked at length about it the next day when he substituted for Rush while he underwent scheduled treatments.   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 10:28:40 pm »

Compared to Joe Biden, even an Afghan Hound would agree President Trump is the "Integrity Candidate" of the two candidates.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Absalom

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2020, 12:41:08 am »
-----------------------------------
Obviously you're infatuated w/windbags; hardly a surprise.
As for ideas you can't understand, stare in the mirror;
as they're hardly pseudo-intellectual pretenses.
In fact the greatest minds spoke plainly and simply, w/o embellishment, among them
Socrates, Democritus and Heraclitus, as well as the logicians of the late Middle Ages.
Verbal flatulence emerged during the French Enlightenment from the likes of Rousseau
and Voltaire; copied the next century by Marxists Engels and Marx.
Brevity has been the soul of wit and wisdom since Creation.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 03:51:13 am by Absalom »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2020, 02:08:38 am »
In fact the greatest minds spoke plainly and simply, w/o embellishment, among them
Socrates, Democritus and Heraclitus, as well as the logicians of the late Middle Ages.

Ha! Heraclitus the Ephesian... Have not thought of that name in a long while.  :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2020, 02:50:47 am »

@Absalom

Your mama dropped you on your head a lot when you were an infant and toddler,didn't she?

How old were you when she went into rehab for the first time?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2020, 02:53:03 am »
Compared to Joe Biden, even an Afghan Hound would agree President Trump is the "Integrity Candidate" of the two candidates.

@DCPatriot

Yes,but it is unfair to the Afghan Hound to NOT point out that he doesn't vote Dim.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2020, 02:55:50 am »
Obviously you're infatuated w/windbags; hardly a surprise.
As for ideas you can't understand, stare in the mirror;
as they're hardly pseudo-intellectual pretense.
Verbal flatulence emerged during the French Enlightenment from the likes of Rousseau
and Voltaire; copied the next century by Marxists Engels and Marx.
Brevity has been the soul of wit and wisdom since Creation.

@aligncare   @Absalom

Hit close enough to "home" to hurt,huh?

Cheer up! Maybe one day you too can have the wisdom of Joe Biden,and the integrity of Bubbette Clinton!

I KNOW you  can do it if you just push yourself a little!

Just keep repeating to yourself,"I think I can! ,"I think I can!","I think I can!"
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 02:57:50 am by sneakypete »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2020, 03:11:58 am »
Just keep repeating to yourself,"I think I can! ,"I think I can!","I think I can!"

HAHAHAHA!

@Absalom referencing great minds through history and you referencing 'The Little Engine That Could'

Have you ever read any of those he referenced?
I thought not.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2020, 03:22:34 am »
HAHAHAHA!

@Absalom referencing great minds through history and you referencing 'The Little Engine That Could'

I thought not.

@roamer_1

Fact:  I know two people with double Masters Degrees and both of them don't have a lick of common sense between them.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2020, 03:25:20 am »
@roamer_1

Fact:  I know two people with double Masters Degrees and both of them don't have a lick of common sense between them.

@DCPatriot

So what?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2020, 03:30:40 am »
@DCPatriot

So what?

@roamer_1

Knowledge and high IQ doesn't translate/equate to having common sense.

Any idiot savant knows President Trump is the superior pick to lead the Republic for the next 4 years.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2020, 03:34:31 am »
Knowledge and high IQ doesn't translate/equate to having common sense.

@DCPatriot
Riiiight. Them that do not know history are doomed to repeat it. And here we go.

Any idiot savant knows President Trump is the superior pick to lead the Republic for the next 4 years.

That is a bar so low as to be without an appreciable difference.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2020, 04:07:50 am »
@roamer_1
For those addicted to pieces of paper (degrees) as a measure of achievement, a reflection.
* Socrates was the teacher of Plato who in turn was the teacher of Aristotle.
* Haydn was a collaborator w/Mozart as well as the teacher of Beethoven.
Arguably these 6 rank among the most astonishing achievers in all of Mankind!!!
Collectively, how many credentials/degrees did they amass???????????????????

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2020, 06:41:47 am »
HAHAHAHA!

I thought not.

@roamer_1

Ahhh,a snob in buckskin. Tell me,oh wise one,why you need the words of someone else to understand something?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2020, 06:42:48 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2020, 06:44:16 am »
@DCPatriot
Riiiight. Them that do not know history are doomed to repeat it. And here we go.

@roamer_1

Says the man that refuses to take part in history,and is just going to have a hissy-fit instead.

Good call!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2020, 06:47:19 am »
For those addicted to pieces of paper (degrees) as a measure of achievement, a reflection.
* Socrates was the teacher of Plato who in turn was the teacher of Aristotle.
* Haydn was a collaborator w/Mozart as well as the teacher of Beethoven.
Arguably these 6 rank among the most astonishing achievers in all of Mankind!!!
Collectively, how many credentials/degrees did they amass???????????????????

@Absalom

None at all,and I seriously doubt they gave a squat about it. What you are doing is more important than what you have done. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2020, 07:14:24 am »
Verbal flatulence emerged during the French Enlightenment from the likes of Rousseau and Voltaire; copied the next century by Marxists Engels and Marx.

And carried into this century by @Absalom   999wine

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2020, 07:20:49 am »
@roamer_1

Ahhh,a snob in buckskin. Tell me,oh wise one,why you need the words of someone else to understand something?

@sneakypete

Nah... Not a snob at all. I am so far set from them ivory towers, that it ain't even funny.
But I am well read. and an autodidact. Just because I don't normally use five dollar words doesn't mean I don't know a few. And the thing about reading big, especially in history and philosophy, is that whatever you're thinking has been thought of and done before.

So before you go lookin for someone to hold your beer, pick up a book and read a while... and you might predict how it will turn out before you begin.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 07:25:23 am by roamer_1 »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2020, 07:22:30 am »
@roamer_1

No doubt THEY read those books?

@sneakypete
No, very likely they didn't.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2020, 07:23:37 am »
@roamer_1

Says the man that refuses to take part in history,and is just going to have a hissy-fit instead.

Good call!

@sneakypete
Who says I refuse to take part in history, and how the hell is that even possible?