Author Topic: Trump Is the Integrity Candidate By Conrad Black  (Read 836 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump Is the Integrity Candidate By Conrad Black
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2020, 08:22:09 am »
@sneakypete
Who says I refuse to take part in history, and how the hell is that even possible?

@roamer_1

Well,I guess being a  witness from afar counts as taking part.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2020, 11:32:26 am »
@roamer_1

Well,I guess being a  witness from afar counts as taking part.

@sneakypete
You mean because I won't jump on the bandwagon for the magabucks circus while it's in town?
Meh. I've seen a circus before. That it seems to be the most expensive circus ever in the history of man? Yeah.. Not the kind of history I want to be part of. Don't think I can afford the ticket.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2020, 12:05:16 pm »
@sneakypete
You mean because I won't jump on the bandwagon for the magabucks circus while it's in town?
Meh. I've seen a circus before. That it seems to be the most expensive circus ever in the history of man? Yeah.. Not the kind of history I want to be part of. Don't think I can afford the ticket.

And round n' round you go.   Like a broken record.

With your overall attitude...with your realizing you haven't even properly registered to vote this year?
In truth, I don't believe you'll even vote this year.

Of course, don't expect you to admit that.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2020, 01:56:52 pm »
And round n' round you go.   Like a broken record.

Yeah. I learned from you.

With your overall attitude...with your realizing you haven't even properly registered to vote this year?

That is not true. Well, at least not anymore. And there was no reason for me to have been marked inactive. Except perhaps that I don't have a mailbox... Which might have buggered it up (the ballot returned un-deliverable) All fixed now.

In truth, I don't believe you'll even vote this year.
Of course, don't expect you to admit that.    :laugh:

Why would you care? My vote will not effect your desires one way or the other. However, yes I will be voting, or why would I have gone to the trouble of straightening out the ballot? There are referenda to be addressed. Particularly two leading to the legalization of marijuana in the state. Don't need another Denver going on up in here. And one lone Republican who has not betrayed Conservatism - At least to my knowledge as of yet. And what the hell... I think I will write in Frank effn Cannon for president.