Author Topic: BREAKING: President Trump will be taken to Walter Reed Military Medical Center - Bloomberg  (Read 6964 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm not going to have personal insults here...we get enough of that from the Rats, we don't need it from fellow members..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

I'm ashamed to say that it crossed my mind that someone gave it to him at the debate.

God bless you Mr. President and your family and have a quick recovery.

Online mountaineer

A certain talk show host is fond of saying liberalism is a mental disorder. It seems there is some truth to that - among their defining characteristics are pronounced anti-social tendencies ranging from passive to psychotic.

I'm not even kidding.
Absolutely right. They are mentally unbalanced and some, I daresay,  are pure evil.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'm ashamed to say that it crossed my mind that someone gave it to him at the debate.

God bless you Mr. President and your family and have a quick recovery.

@mrpotatohead

Thought the same thing, sir.   ...cept I'm not ashamed.   :smokin:

First people to look at are the crew that clean/service Air Force One.

All this phony sympathy from certain leftists...like Joe Biden and Rachel Maddow.  They wish him DEAD right now.

I admit it.   If it was Barack Obama, I'd be doing the Teaberry Shuffle in front of his house.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

Absolutely right. They are mentally unbalanced and some, I daresay,  are pure evil.

I feel you. Sometimes it leaves me horrified for the future of America unless something changes...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mrpotatohead

All this phony sympathy from certain leftists...like Joe Biden and Rachel Maddow.  They wish him DEAD right now.

I admit it.   If it was Barack Obama, I'd be doing the Teaberry Shuffle in front of his house.

Fox is showing a group of people outside Walter Reed waving the American and Trump flags...several cars driving by waving flags too......could be Freepers..remember when they counter protested Code Pink after the start of the Iraqi War..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

@mrpotatohead

But, think about it. With Biden a heart beat away from the presidency I would have been praying for the president’s speedy recovery. Biden couldn’t run a taco stand, much less the executive branch.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
But, think about it. With Biden a heart beat away from the presidency I would have been praying for the president’s speedy recovery. Biden couldn’t run a taco stand, much less the executive branch.

LOL!  I wasn't thinking when he was POTUS...just generally speaking.   All my suspicions about him have been proven true.

Hate him with the heat of a thousand suns.

If it wasn't for my distaste for standing in long lines, I'd piss on his grave. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

KELLYANNE CONWAY HAS THE VIRUS.  REPORTED AT 9:23 PM, FRIDAY NIGHT.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@mystery-ak

I'm having the same feeling i had when the second plane hit on 9/11....

That said, prayers up for all targeted by this attack who have the virus.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@mystery-ak

She was with the old "gang" Saturday at the ceremony for the announcement of the Supreme Court justice nomination.

I wonder if this is ground zero.

She was with the old "gang" Saturday at the ceremony for the announcement of the Supreme Court justice nomination.

We now have two members of the Senate Judiciary Committee who have tested positive for COVID, and there may be more. I wish my colleagues well.

It is irresponsible and dangerous to move forward with a hearing, and there is absolutely no good reason to do so.— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) October 3, 2020

Al Gore's magnificent internet is starting to wonder about the SCOTUS nomination ceremony ...

It wasn’t anyone that was contagious because they would have tested positive before entering. SOMEONE brought it there and put it on chairs or catering set up!!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Going welI, I think! Thank you to all. LOVE!!!

11:31 PM · Oct 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1312233807991496704

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

I’m told testing for POTUS looks good tonight. He is stable.

11:29 PM · Oct 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1312233276699037696

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
·

More:

11:43 PM · Oct 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1312236869216858112

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Biden supporter outside Walter Reed as the President is hospitalized: “We don’t care how he’s feeling”

Video:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1312212387953471494

10:06 PM · Oct 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Someone drove by Walter Reed and threw printed papers all over the street that say “F*** the Trumps”

12:12 AM · Oct 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1312244121176879105

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

White House Chief of Staff @MarkMeadows just came out of Walter Reed

(W/flash mob) Video:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1312220978282459137

10:40 PM · Oct 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

10:44 PM · Oct 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1312221934617350144

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Someone from California ordered Dominos for everyone at the Walter Reed MAGA flash mob

10:48 PM · Oct 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1312222858165260288

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Trump Walter Reed Flash Mob is growing

11:50 PM · Oct 2, 2020 from Bethesda, MD·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1312238599228854273

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Hmmm...

Redmesivir

Not an MD.
Sounds ike an anti viral immune booster.

(They aren't treating him for the Rona)
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline RedHead

Al Gore's magnificent internet is starting to wonder about the SCOTUS nomination ceremony ...
Tillis, Lee, Conway, Mr. & Mrs. Trump, and the president of Notre Dame all tested positive and all were at the Barrett ceremony.  No masks or social distancing.  It's possible that's where it started.

Offline Lando Lincoln

Tillis, Lee, Conway, Mr. & Mrs. Trump, and the president of Notre Dame all tested positive and all were at the Barrett ceremony.  No masks or social distancing.  It's possible that's where it started.

It’s beginning to look that way.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@mystery-ak
@Right_in_Virginia

Thank you so much for keeping us informed and for the pics. I so pray for our President’s well-being.

I woke up, got my coffee and am catching up with this thread.

Thank you
@mystery-ak
@Right_in_Virginia

3333hugs
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

Fox is showing a group of people outside Walter Reed waving the American and Trump flags...several cars driving by waving flags too......could be Freepers..remember when they counter protested Code Pink after the start of the Iraqi War..
I don't think so. Jack Posobiec was reporting on  them from the beginning, so I suspect he had something to do with it.

Online mountaineer

Catherine Herridge  @CBS_Herridge
#TrumpCovid US Intelligence source tells @CBSNews intel community is assessing any potential vulnerabilities with a stepped up look at whether adversaries may seek to take advantage of President Trump’s health by raising questions or putting out false information on social media or trying to undermine POTUS or the US government. US Intelligence community will also be working with our allies to collectively gain an understanding of what may be happening in the world as a result of POTUS covid diagnosis. #PatMilton
2:12 PM · Oct 2, 2020·

James Woods @RealJamesWoods
That wold be CNN and the New York Times, for example?
9:34 PM · Oct 2, 2020

John Basham 🇺🇲
@JohnBasham

REPORT: From An Insider, I Spoke To At @WalterReedArmy Medical Center, "The President Is Charming, Funny, & In Good Spirits. He Is Incredibly Friendly To The Medical Staff...The Perfect Patient."

4:00 AM · Oct 3, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/JohnBasham/status/1312301480590929920