Author Topic: Biden Gets Distracted By Train During Speech…Appears Confused…Starts Talking Gibberish To Small Cro  (Read 809 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Gets Distracted By Train During Speech…Appears Confused…Starts Talking Gibberish To Small Crowd Of Mostly Media Members [VIDEO]
By Patty McMurray | Sep 30, 2020

Joe Biden, the presidential candidate who believes Americans still listen to music on a phonograph, is venturing out of his basement to join his wife and handler, Jill Biden, on a train tour through Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Joe was greeted in Ohio by mobs of Trump supporters holding Trump flags, signs, and banners, as they patiently waited for old Sleepy Joe to pass by:

Comedian Tim Young points out that Biden’s train tour consists of riding the train for 25 minutes and then getting off the train to greet 8 people. Young calls his campaign train stunt, “Pointless.”

https://100percentfedup.com/biden-gets-distracted-by-train-during-speech-appears-confused-starts-talking-gibberish-to-small-crowd-of-mostly-media-members-video/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What a misnomer.....

Starts talking gibberish?  He never finished
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

I thought for sure that today would be another "lid" for Gropin' Joe, but:
Biden Holds Event in Michigan After Negative COVID-19 Test
Biden was on the debate stage with Trump for more than 90 minutes earlier in the week
Published 5 hours ago   â€¢ Updated 31 mins ago   

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his wife Dr. Jill Biden both tested negative for the coronavirus Friday and by afternoon Joe Biden was campaigning in Michigan.

"I'm happy to report that Jill and I have tested negative for COVID. Thank you to everyone for your messages of concern," former Vice President Biden tweeted. "I hope this serves as a reminder: wear a mask, keep social distance, and wash your hands." ...
Rest of story

So he's taking his gibberish tour to Michigan.  :beer:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

I thought for sure that today would be another "lid" for Gropin' Joe, but:Rest of story

He's definitely slipping - gone from 'Lunchbox Joe's No Malarky Tour' to 'Geritol Joe's No Gibberish Tour'.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
He was a big supporter of Amtrak IIRC.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

He's definitely slipping - gone from 'Lunchbox Joe's No Malarky Tour' to 'Geritol Joe's No Gibberish Tour'.

Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.
Oh, Lawdy Lawd!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He was a big supporter of Amtrak IIRC.
Did he have relatives who 'worked' there?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

The excitement is palpable.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The excitement is palpable.

Is that for real?  The line for the porta potty had more poeple.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Is that for real?  The line for the porta potty had more poeple.

Porta Potty?  Same message

Bet the chipmunks there liked the show.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 04:50:38 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden appeared to forget the name of the Great Recession while also getting confused about the economic stimulus package he oversaw while serving as Barack Obama's Vice President during a speech on Saturday.

Biden was speaking at a virtual town hall of the Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU), a labor organization in the U.S. and Canada with more than 200,000 member that represents the public transit industry. ...

...   But when Biden went on to compare the current situation to the Great Recession, the global economic downturn that occurred between 2007 and 2009, the presidential nominee appeared to stumble over its name, while also getting confused about the size of the stimulus package he oversaw.

"You may remember, when we went through this with the Great... with the uh, that, that, uh, uh, the single most significant recession in American history short of a depression, and Barack and I came into office and we were inherited the Bush recession, I was asked to manage the recovery act which was $80 billion. Eighty billion do... excuse me, $800 billion," Biden said.   ...
Newsweek

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut wrote (in response to the pic):
"Is that for real?"

Exactly what I thought when I first saw the pic.
I'd call it "astonishing"... in some way or the other (not sure which).