Author Topic: Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candida  (Read 2050 times)

Offline RedHead

The Biden camp is making demands that will not be granted, as well. Will that dissuade the undecideds from voting for Gropin' Joe?

We'll find out, won't we?

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump doesn't need to convince people at his rallies; they're already fully behind him.  He needs to convince undecided voters - if there are any at this point - and I fail to see how making demands that are ignored helps that.

In all the years I've known you, O, I've not heard the truth from you.  Nothing's changed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Inject him with Adderall every 30 minutes. Yeah, that should do it.

Dosage is tricky... A little too much and the bulb burns out on live TV... Too little and he goes off the rails...

Offline RedHead

In all the years I've known you, O, I've not heard the truth from you.  Nothing's changed.
Likewise.

Online mountaineer

https://twitter.com/Jhomes551/status/1310995719373885440/photo/1

Adam Baldwin  @AdamBaldwin
If Biden’s too frail or incontinent to last 90mins, then he’s too frail or incontinent to stand as POTUS against Xi, Putin, Kim and the Iranians.
12:47 PM · Sep 29, 2020
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 05:52:20 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is Joe's Lid on for today?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Is Joe's Lid on for today?

Doubt it.  He has to travel to Cleveland. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears

Biden campaign asking for two breaks during the 90 minute commercial free showdown

By Peter Doocy, Patrick Ward | Fox News

CLEVELAND -- President Trump is asking for an additional ground rule ahead of Tuesday night’s first presidential debate between himself and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Fox News has learned that the president’s re-election campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of each debater for electronic devices or transmitters. The president has consented to this kind of inspection, but Biden has not, so far, sources said.

Over the last several weeks, the former vice president's campaign has also requested two breaks -- one every 30 minutes -- to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, Fox News is told.

A Trump campaign source told Fox News that "our guy doesn't need breaks. He gives 90-minute speeches all the time."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-third-party-inspect-ears-electronic-devices

@mystery-ak

I would like to also see an electronic scan for implanted devices. After all,Slow Joe has had plenty of time "behind the curtain" where no one could see what was going on the last couple of months.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Cancel All Dementiacrats - Stu Cvrk  @STUinSD
4. Here is some informed speculation about what he’s doing. He’s got a medical device implanted in his skull to receive instructions from remote staffers.
It’s called the Esteem Hearing Implant which you can learn about HERE: Home - Esteem Hearing  esteemhearing.com
10:38 AM · Sep 29, 2020·

Cancel All Dementiacrats - Stu Cvrk @STUinSD
4A.  It’s an implant that goes into the skull above the ear and it has two micro-wire probes that are injected into the nerves inside the ear canal. It’s FDA-approved and it uses bone conduction to enhance hearing (sound waves vibrate off the bones of the skull, ….
10:39 AM · Sep 29, 2020

More:

https://twitter.com/STUinSD/status/1310952236911124485

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My proposal is for the Trump camp to jam Joe's earpiece and, instead, transmit a Mexican radio station at the same frequency so all Joe hears is mariachi music.

@mountaineer

I gotta admit,it would be beyond "entertaining" to see Slow Joe stop in mid-answer,get up,and start dancing around a water bottle on stage.

What would be icing on the cake,would be Trump pulling a Mexican hat out of a bag,and walking over and putting it on his head.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My brother wants to hear the debate on radio; old school, just for the experience.  I myself will watch until I can't stand it anymore!   :2popcorn:

The commentaries on this forum will be real interesting to read tomorrow.  I'm sure the witty sarcasm will be full blown!  And I do enjoy that here!!!   :seeya:

@HuskyPatriot

The ONE thing I am positive about is that nobody that is a conservative will be watching it to learn anything. Like me,they will be watching it for the entertainment value.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump doesn't need to convince people at his rallies; they're already fully behind him.  He needs to convince undecided voters - if there are any at this point - and I fail to see how making demands that are ignored helps that.

Whatever would we do without your wisdom?  How did we manage the past 26 months?  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Whatever would we do without your wisdom?  How did we manage the past 26 months?  :shrug:

I bet he's not even a Red Head. 

Offline RedHead

It's a mystery.

Offline RedHead

I bet he's not even a Red Head.

I'll bet you're not really a wingnut.

Offline Wingnut

Have you NOT read my posts over the years?   rrthree rrthree

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@mystery-ak

I would like to also see an electronic scan for implanted devices. After all,Slow Joe has had plenty of time "behind the curtain" where no one could see what was going on the last couple of months.
Everything that transmits has a designated band of frequency allowed to them.
I do not know what Hz an earpiece would use but that should be public knowledge.
Again, it is not necessary to scan Biden himself.
You only need equipment setup anywhere within proximity of the podium to find the signal.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

No, he really is.

Offline RedHead

No, he really is.
And I'm really a redhead.  Though he got the gender wrong.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Everything that transmits has a designated band of frequency allowed to them.
I do not know what Hz an earpiece would use but that should be public knowledge.
Again, it is not necessary to scan Biden himself.
You only need equipment setup anywhere within proximity of the podium to find the signal.

Good point, there also should be some way to be able to jam or disrupt signal too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Lando Lincoln

Mr. Nut's first name is definitely Wing.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck