Author Topic: Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candida  (Read 2080 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears

Biden campaign asking for two breaks during the 90 minute commercial free showdown

By Peter Doocy, Patrick Ward | Fox News

CLEVELAND -- President Trump is asking for an additional ground rule ahead of Tuesday night’s first presidential debate between himself and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Fox News has learned that the president’s re-election campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of each debater for electronic devices or transmitters. The president has consented to this kind of inspection, but Biden has not, so far, sources said.

Over the last several weeks, the former vice president's campaign has also requested two breaks -- one every 30 minutes -- to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, Fox News is told.

A Trump campaign source told Fox News that "our guy doesn't need breaks. He gives 90-minute speeches all the time."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-third-party-inspect-ears-electronic-devices
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
DEMS have said "absolutely NOT!" to have third party check candidates' ears for listening devices.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

Meanwhile, Joe wants a break every 30 minutes to recharge his batteries - or those in his earpiece, anyway.

... Over the last several weeks, the former vice president's campaign has also requested two breaks -- one every 30 minutes -- to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, Fox News is told.

A Trump campaign source told Fox News that "our guy doesn't need breaks. He gives 90-minute speeches all the time." ...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-third-party-inspect-ears-electronic-devices
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 04:04:43 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

DEMS have said "absolutely NOT!" to have third party check candidates' ears for listening devices.

It is like they were lead to that statement.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It wouldn't matter if Biden had record players microphones in both ears with a 5x5 teleprompter next to a coach telling him what to say.
He would still screw it up. Hey Biden! Today is Tuesday. What day is today?
"Come on, man! It ... it doesn't matter what day um... year uh day... that reminds me of 1953 when I was at the pool... uh that's all I have to say."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

My proposal is for the Trump camp to jam Joe's earpiece and, instead, transmit a Mexican radio station at the same frequency so all Joe hears is mariachi music.

Offline mountaineer

Inject him with Adderall every 30 minutes. Yeah, that should do it.

Offline HuskyPatriot

My brother wants to hear the debate on radio; old school, just for the experience.  I myself will watch until I can't stand it anymore!   :2popcorn:

The commentaries on this forum will be real interesting to read tomorrow.  I'm sure the witty sarcasm will be full blown!  And I do enjoy that here!!!   :seeya:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
My proposal is for the Trump camp to jam Joe's earpiece and, instead, transmit a Mexican radio station at the same frequency so all Joe hears ismariac hi music.
That is a wonderful idea. And it is very doable. A spectrum analyzer can scan a spectrum looking for activity. That is how they could isolate the frequency. This will also give them the amplitude and the noise floor. With that information, they can broadcast anything on that frequency to disrupt or replace the transmission.

However, there are potential problems. If Joes earpiece is equipped with frequency hopping or CDMA technology (likely), it would be much more difficult (not impossible) to detect. But if you can isolate the general spectrum they are using, you could raise the noise floor of the entire band with a localized short range transmitter to jam the signal.

It could be done. Mariachi music would in fact be a great jamming signal. It is usually loud, fast, with no pauses.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

It could be done. Mariachi music would in fact be a great jamming signal. It is usually loud, fast, with no pauses.
And it would leave Joe flopping on the floor in no time.

Offline RedHead

Request denied.  Now what?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

My proposal is for the Trump camp to jam Joe's earpiece and, instead, transmit a Mexican radio station at the same frequency so all Joe hears is mariachi music.

The President should push --- hard --- for Biden to give specifics on his policy proposals.  If you look over his gaffes, many of them are from his trouble deciphering numbers through his earpiece.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Inject him with Adderall every 30 minutes. Yeah, that should do it.

And change his Depends.

Offline HuskyPatriot

Now 80 million Americans play "take a drink when Biden's listening to his earpiece". 

And another line is added to the Trump rally teleprompter.

Offline mountaineer

Now nothing. I'm sure the Trump camp knew it wouldn't happen - they just wanted to put it out there so people look for the device in Joe's ear (as was spotted during his "townhall" with Anderson Cooper).

Ouch!!!!!!  :rolling:

Actually, one of the side affects of medication for Alzheimer's is frequent urination. @HuskyPatriot  --- Hence one of the reasons for the request for a bathroom break every 30 minutes.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 04:46:52 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline RedHead

The President should push --- hard --- for Biden to give specifics on his policy proposals.

Careful.  Biden might do the same.

Offline mountaineer

Ben Shapiro @benshapiro
Joe Biden is going to insist that for safety reasons, he be allowed to wear a face shield and a mask and a radiation suit and also that Pete Buttigieg be allowed to replace him.
12:19 PM · Sep 29, 2020·

Careful.  Biden might do the same.

You're becoming tedious, O.

Offline RedHead

And another line is added to the Trump rally teleprompter.

Trump doesn't need to convince people at his rallies; they're already fully behind him.  He needs to convince undecided voters - if there are any at this point - and I fail to see how making demands that are ignored helps that.

Offline RedHead

Offline mountaineer

Trump doesn't need to convince people at his rallies; they're already fully behind him.  He needs to convince undecided voters - if there are any at this point - and I fail to see how making demands that are ignored helps that.
The Biden camp is making demands that will not be granted, as well. Will that dissuade the undecideds from voting for Gropin' Joe?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Aim a few microwave burst at Joe during the debate and see what happens.  At his home Jill will not let him near the microwave cause every time she revved up the microwave joe would piss his pants and forget who he was for a half hour or so.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.