Author Topic: Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candida  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And I'm really a redhead.  Though he got the gender wrong.

"If you say so."

:facepalm2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Good point, there also should be some way to be able to jam or disrupt signal too.

They should pipe in WAP when the time comes for Biden to deliver his closing pitch.

Offline Lando Lincoln

Good point, there also should be some way to be able to jam or disrupt signal too.

Piercing feedback would work.  Make him take it out mid-answer. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Piercing feedback would work.  Make him take it out mid-answer.

@Lando Lincoln

He CAN'T take it out if it is implanted,although it would be a heap of fun watching him stagger around on the stage tearing at his head,while yelling "MAKE IT STOP!,MAKE IT STOP!".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

@RedHead

Hello, RedHead.  You are on my buddy list.
I expect Biden has a hearing aid.  Most people his age have one.  I have missed that problem, do not need hearing aid.  Does being deaf requiring a hearing aid, disqualify one from being president?  Also, would being a malignant sociopath disqualify one from being president?  These are the questions that worry men's souls.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@Lando Lincoln

He CAN'T take it out if it is implanted,although it would be a heap of fun watching him stagger around on the stage tearing at his head,while yelling "MAKE IT STOP!,MAKE IT STOP!".
He can't take it out either way.
If he pulls a microphone out of his ear mid-debate, the entire country would CALL FOUL!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline RedHead

@RedHead

Hello, RedHead.  You are on my buddy list.
I expect Biden has a hearing aid.  Most people his age have one.  I have missed that problem, do not need hearing aid.  Does being deaf requiring a hearing aid, disqualify one from being president?  Also, would being a malignant sociopath disqualify one from being president?  These are the questions that worry men's souls.

It could be.  It could also be that there's nothing to it and pictures were photoshopped.  What scares me in all this is that Trump and a lot of people seem intent in setting the bar so low that it'll be almost impossible for Biden not to come off as the winner.  And debates are not Trump's ideal forum.  He doesn't do well with concise answers and staying on topic.  He needs to do both tonight.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Mr. Nut's first name is definitely Wing.

Yup....My younger brother Lug, can confirm that.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@RedHead
If I remember correctly, you once had your own thread on TBR years ago.
It was called the RedHead Thread. But it was shutdown over complaints ... too young ... too skimpy ... etc.

Most of the pics were like this:

I think was TBR. I've been on several forums so maybe I am mixing things up.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@RedHead
It was called the RedHead Thread. But it was shutdown over complaints ... too young ... too skimpy ... etc.

"I dunno, but I got a friend I can call."  @corbe do you recall any such thing?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

I recall redheads, skimpily dressed, appearing on many Threads usually derailing it if I'm not mistaken
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"I dunno, but I got a friend I can call."  @corbe do you recall any such thing?
I came aboard late 2012. And the thread was a long long time ago. Some time around 2013/14/15/16.
So, nevermind. Maybe I am confusing a different site. Doesn't matter.

Offline RedHead

@RedHead

You remember incorrectly.  There may well have been such threads on whatever site TBR is but I haven't a clue what you're talking about.  So sorry, it wasn't me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@RedHead

@240B

I don't know who that young lady is,but I do know she was born with a tremendous advantage over the rest of us.

Offline Lando Lincoln

@RedHead

There most certainly was one. 99% of it was safe for work and family.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

John Steinbeck

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@240B

I don't know who that young lady is,but I do know she was born with a tremendous advantage over the rest of us.

I know I am only a sample size of 1 but.....

My dating life was way way back...   Mid '70's to Early '80's.  I only seriously dated one red head, and I will just say the stereoype of gingers be crazy, is highly justified.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I know I am only a sample size of 1 but.....

My dating life was way way back...   Mid '70's to Early '80's.  I only seriously dated one red head, and I will just say the stereoype of gingers be crazy, is highly justified.

@catfish1957

And that makes them different from other women in what important respect?

Besides,they are redheads,so who cares?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

And that makes them different from other women in what important respect?

Besides,they are redheads,so who cares?

Like I said I am a sample size of one.  OTOH... one red head out of about probably two dozen does seem like a pretty significant statistical anomaly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

Joe Biden spotted wearing a wire during presidential debate

http://youtu.be/UvY38Pa0m5E
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Joe Biden spotted wearing a wire during presidential debate

http://youtu.be/UvY38Pa0m5E

Example # 3,834,823 of the left will cheat, lie, steal, or anything else to regain power.

Offline corbe

« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 10:15:48 pm by Cyber Liberty »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...