Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: 'I'm getting killed financially'  (Read 122 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham: 'I'm getting killed financially'
« on: September 26, 2020, 12:24:23 am »
Lindsey Graham: 'I'm getting killed financially'
By J. Edward Moreno - 09/24/20 02:01 PM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said on Fox News Thursday that he was “getting killed financially” by his Democratic opponent Jamie Harrison.

"My opponent will raise $100 million in the state of South Carolina,” Graham said. “The most money ever spent in the history of the state on a Senate race in this state was by me in 2014 when I spent $13 million.”

“I'm being killed financially. This money is because they hate my guts.”

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said on Fox News Thursday that he was “getting killed financially” by his Democratic opponent Jamie Harrison.

"My opponent will raise $100 million in the state of South Carolina,” Graham said. “The most money ever spent in the history of the state on a Senate race in this state was by me in 2014 when I spent $13 million.”

“I'm being killed financially. This money is because they hate my guts.”
ADVERTISEMENT

It wasn’t immediately clear what figure Graham was referring to, given that Harrison has raised just over $28 million as of the last Federal Election Commission filings in June, compared to Graham’s $29 million.

Graham held a cash advantage over Harrison at the end of June, with the Republican reporting $15 million in cash reserves compared to Harrison’s $10.2 million.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/518040-lindsey-graham-im-getting-killed-financially
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34