Author Topic: Black Trump Supporter: President Trump Is ‘God Sent, Trump Is Life’  (Read 128 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Kyle Morris 25 Sep 2020

President Donald Trump highlighted one of his supporters on Thursday who made a video message detailing what the president means to him.

The African-American man, Gary Lamb, began the almost ten-minute video message by thanking Independent journalist Tim Pool, who helped make his video message a viral sensation.

“To me, Trump is a freaking God sent,” Lamb said in the video. “To me, Trump is life. To me, Trump is a second chance.”

“I don’t have the luxury to worry about Roe v. Wade,” Lamb continued. “I don’t have the luxury to worry about that. I’m too busy trying to keep my family fed to think about that, and for the first G*ddamn time in my life, I actually see a way out. I see a way out. Something I’ve never seen before.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/25/black-trump-supporter-president-trump-is-god-sent-trump-is-life/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

I’m too busy trying to keep my family fed to think about that, and for the first G*ddamn time in my life, I actually see a way out. I see a way out. Something I’ve never seen before.”

I hope it works out for him, living without hope for a better life is impossible.

Just a thought, but I wonder if Trump is doing well with Black men because he is an alpha male. The usual Pub candidate is too polite and sensitive. Trump is direct and swears on occasion like we all do. It would be great to see a lot of Black men break free from the plantation and start to support the Pubs. Lord knows we would welcome them aboard.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home