Author Topic: It’s time to throw serious support to Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina  (Read 155 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 25, 2020
It’s time to throw serious support to Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina
By Andrea Widburg

The hashtag #LindseyGrahamIsLosing was trending on Twitter on Thursday. That doesn’t mean he’s losing – a lot of it seems to be leftist wishful thinking – but he’s facing a challenging contest for the first time in a long time. Lindsey needs help, and it’s up to conservatives who want to maintain a Senate majority to give it to him.

Graham has held his Senate seat since 2003. Before that, he was in the House from 1995 to 2002, and before that, he was a member of the South Carolina House of Representatives for a couple of years. A lawyer by trade, Lindsey seems to be a purely political animal. Or is he?

Did you know that Graham also served in the Air Force as a Judge Advocate General, rising to the rank of colonel before he left the reserve in 2015? And did you know that he has a fast and wicked sense of humor? When he’s doing a relaxed interview, he’s fun.

Here’s something else I learned about Graham by reading his Wikipedia page: His parents died within 15 months of each other, leaving behind Lindsey, only 22, and his sister Darline, 13, whom he then helped raise. Kudos to Graham.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/its_time_to_throw_serious_support_to_sen_lindsey_graham_of_south_carolina.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

We need the seat, but I still don't trust this guy anywhere near immigration policy.

Offline aligncare

We need the seat, but I still don't trust this guy anywhere near immigration policy.

Graham has a tendency to suck up to the center of power or popularity. So long as Trump is popular and in power we can count on his weasel support. He’ll do, until a better, solid senator comes along.

Offline rustynail

Sending best wishes with thoughts and prayers.

Offline roamer_1

A more undeserving RINO weasel cannot be found. Were he to lose, I would jump for joy.

Offline aligncare

A more undeserving RINO weasel cannot be found. Were he to lose, I would jump for joy.

Were he to lose a democrat would win, threaten our republican majority. You still jumping for joy?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Were he to lose a democrat would win, threaten our republican majority. You still jumping for joy?

It's hard to jump for "don't-care."  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

Yeah. It makes no difference at all. Two sides of the same coin.