Author Topic: Where is the FBI?  (Read 131 times)

rangerrebew

Where is the FBI?
« on: September 25, 2020, 01:10:29 pm »
Where is the FBI?
By  Adam
September 24, 2020

Aren’t interstate movements of guns, drugs, cash, and violence kinda what the FBI exists for? According to the FBI, this is their primary investigative function.

They are to protect the U.S.A. from domestic and international terrorism, public corruption, organized crime, and violent crime, according to their website.

What, exactly, does the FBI think is going on right now across Democrat run cities in the U.S.? Do they not think it’s organized, funded, and violent? Has anyone heard a peep from FBI Director Wray about this?

https://insidescooppolitics.com/archives/2681

Offline rustynail

Re: Where is the FBI?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 01:18:44 pm »
Where is the FBI?

Keeping us Safe from right wing extremists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 01:22:31 pm »
Where is the FBI?
By  Adam
September 24, 2020

Aren’t interstate movements of guns, drugs, cash, and violence kinda what the FBI exists for? According to the FBI, this is their primary investigative function.

They are to protect the U.S.A. from domestic and international terrorism, public corruption, organized crime, and violent crime, according to their website.

What, exactly, does the FBI think is going on right now across Democrat run cities in the U.S.? Do they not think it’s organized, funded, and violent? Has anyone heard a peep from FBI Director Wray about this?

https://insidescooppolitics.com/archives/2681
Christopher Wray was just before congress, saying Antifa isn't a national organization or ideology, but a barely organized 'movement'.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 01:44:05 pm »
Frankly, I'd bypass the FBI entirely. They are not to be trusted, considering their perfidy and sedition in the whole Russia thing leading up to impeachment, and with Wray's comments about ANTIFA, not even seeing them as the domestic terrorists organized at a common hub (and likely tied to the ChiComs), the FBI would only get in the way of, if not tip off potential defendants in a serious investigation. I do not trust them to not destroy critical evidence, pursue red herrings, and otherwise disrupt any attempt to take down the communists behind and funding ANTIFA or BLM or any of the affiliate organizations providing aid and comfort to them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 05:23:22 pm »
If Trump were on the ball, the FBI would have been disbanded as we know it, and perhaps folded into Homeland Security.  I would have purged everyone above first line supervision, and this nation would not have lost a damn thing.

As it is, they could be busy preparing for another coup, for nothing was done to hinder it from happening again.

Trump selected Wray, and from day one I questioned his intent to do anything to right the many wrongs executed by this branch of government.  Wray has done nothing with his time at the FBI.