Author Topic: 22 Arrested in Labor Day Seattle Protest, Hurl Molotov Cocktails at Police: ‘All My Heroes Kill Cops  (Read 185 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau 8 Sep 2020

Twenty-two individuals were arrested as a result of the Black Lives Matter demonstrations in Seattle on Labor Day, which saw protesters hurling Molotov cocktails at police officers.

Hundreds of activists marched to the Seattle Police Officer’s Guild (SPOG) building on Monday in a demonstration that descended into chaos, hallmarked by attempted arson, vandalism, and a sign reading “All My Heroes Kill Cops”:

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
(((Jason Rantz))) on KTTH Radio
@jasonrantz
The anti-police extremists are now chanting "I don't see sh*t, I don't know sh*t." They usually do this right before vandalism or arson.

Rioters clashed with officers, reportedly using bear spray and hurling incendiary devices at them. Seattle Police Department provided a picture of Molotov cocktails, which were “dropped by rioters outside the building as officers began making arrests,” according to the department:

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Seattle Police Dept.
@SeattlePD
Images of Molotov cocktails recovered outside SPOG office.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/08/22-arrested-in-labor-day-seattle-protest-hurl-molotov-cocktails-at-police-all-my-heroes-kill-cops/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34