Author Topic: Al Sharpton: Defunding police is something ‘a latte liberal' may like, but ‘proper policing’ is nece  (Read 216 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Al Sharpton: Defunding police is something ‘a latte liberal' may like, but ‘proper policing’ is necessary
'On the ground it is certainly feeling more violent, feeling more unsafe in unsafe communities,' he said

By Brian Flood | Fox News

MSNBC’s Al Sharpton said Tuesday that defunding the NYPD is something “a latte liberal' may support, but “people living on the ground need proper policing.”

“Morning Joe” namesake Joe Scarborough asked Sharpton about the crime in his native New York City, which has seen a surge in shootings during the coronavirus pandemic.

“We’ve always heard about the tale of two cities. On the side of the city that I come from, which is Blacker and poorer, we’ve seen more in terms of gun usage. I got a lot of attention when I did the eulogy for George Floyd’s funeral, but I also, a month later, preached a 1-year-old kid’s funeral in Brooklyn who was killed by a stray bullet,” Sharpton said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/al-sharpton-defunding-police-latte-liberal

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34