Author Topic: The Democratic Party is Unwell  (Read 284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Democratic Party is Unwell
« on: August 21, 2020, 01:53:26 pm »
   The Democratic Party is Unwell

The only cure for what ails the Democrats is for voters to turn them out of office so they get the nice long rehab they need.
By Julie Kelly • August 20, 2020

A healthy political party—just like a healthy individual—has certain traits and habits that nourish overall wellness. A diversity of interests, a sense of humor, a curious mind, a measured temperament, and an occasional endorphin-release from physical activity are just a few things that contribute to the fitness of a human being. The same kind of characteristics should be found on a collective scale in a thriving, muscular, and stable political party.

None of those qualities, however, can be detected in the present-day Democratic Party.

For all the squawking about Donald Trump’s alleged unfitness for office and insistence that the Republican Party is populated with zombie-like Trump cultists, in reality it is the Democratic Party that needs an extended stay at a detox facility to cleanse its sickly mind and body.

The party’s ailments have been on full display this week. Look no further than the freakish music video that closed out the first night of the Democratic National Convention. Billy Porter, a gay black Broadway star, and geriatric Steven Stills of Crosby, Stills, and Nash teamed up to remake Stills’ 1966 classic, “For What It’s Worth.”

The video was a performative display of the party’s schizophrenia: A white ’60s counterculture icon and a Dracula-costumed POC LGBTQ activist offering an inharmonious version of a Vietnam-era tune as the official anthem for the candidacy of a feeble establishment codger and his unaccomplished cackling sidekick quickly shredding their faux moderate façade in fealty to the party’s lunatic fringe of America-hating nihilists.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/08/20/the-democratic-party-is-unwell/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Democratic Party is Unwell
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 05:08:15 pm »
FTA:

A healthy political party—just like a healthy individual—has certain traits and habits that nourish overall wellness. A diversity of interests, a sense of humor, a curious mind, a measured temperament, and an occasional endorphin-release from physical activity are just a few things that contribute to the fitness of a human being. The same kind of characteristics should be found on a collective scale in a thriving, muscular, and stable political party.

By this measure, I don't think either Party is "Well."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 05:09:51 pm »
Here is a democrat.  This is, NOT WELL. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 05:12:59 pm »
FTA:

I disagree.  Nice fence sitting.   888mouth

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2020, 05:23:43 pm »
FTA:

“My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.”

I'd listen to him, He's pre med.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2020, 05:43:27 pm »
“My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.”

I'd listen to him, He's pre med.

I thought it was pre law?  It's the same thing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2020, 05:51:00 pm »
I thought it was pre law?  It's the same thing.

True.  I think the issue here you can't hold an entire party responsible for the actions of a few sick, perverted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole two party system system? And if the whole  political system is to blame, then is this not an indictment of our education system in general? I put it to you, Isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do what you want to us, but I will not stand by and listen to you bad mouth the United States of America! Gentlemen!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2020, 10:52:49 pm »
Title and premise:
"The Democratic Party is Unwell"

The "democratic" party may be unwell, because it's no longer the caterpillar it once was.

For the past few decades, it has been slowly transmogrifying into something different, the democrat-communist party.

But it's not going to remain that way too much longer.

There will soon be a shift in the name, from "democrat-communist" to "communist-democrat".

And finally, the time will come when they won't even need the "democrat" any longer, and that part of the name will be dropped to reveal who they really are.