Author Topic: How do we explain Republicans who support Biden?  (Read 3505 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How do we explain Republicans who support Biden?
« on: August 19, 2020, 01:23:27 pm »
August 19, 2020
By Robert Arvay

I personally know some Republicans who now support Biden for president.  Mind you, these are people who vigorously opposed Obama's ruinous depredations of the American economy for eight solid years.  They ranted against his treacherous Iran deal.  They decried his open borders policy.  They voted for McCain/Palin and then, four years later, for Romney/Ryan.  Finally, they rooted for one or the other of the Republican contenders in the 2016 primaries — any of them, that is, except Donald Trump.  All the while, they excoriated the Clintons for their corruption and duplicity. 

Then something mysterious happened.  When Trump was nominated, these supposedly staunchly conservative Republicans seem to have voted, in 2016, for Hillary Clinton, the woman whom they would have fiercely opposed had the Republican nominee been Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, or anybody but Trump. 

Nothing Trump did, as president, softened their disdain for the man, even though he revived the American economy, canceled the Iran giveaway, and decreased illegal immigration to the extent that any president could, despite being opposed every step of the way, including by Republicans, even his own White House staff.  Trump did everything the RINOs had said they wanted and the opposite of what Hillary would have done. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/how_do_we_explain_republicans_who_support_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: How do we explain Republicans who support Biden?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 01:34:10 pm »
Had Hillary Clinton won the election, we would have no idea, none, of the depth and extent of official corruption at the DoJ, the FBI, the CIA...
Follow the money.... if you slap the hands in your pocket, they get angry... the rest is just smoke..

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 01:37:51 pm »
Republicans don't support Biden.  Anyone supporting Biden isn't a Republican.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 01:46:50 pm »
They can't face the fact that the Republican Party has moved on without them.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2020, 01:51:18 pm »
They can't face the fact that the Republican Party has moved on without them.

Yep.  I call them "Tar babies".
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2020, 04:09:23 pm »
What is very telling is both the last two failed GOP Presidential Candidates and family are included here in Romney and McCain.

Jealousy.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2020, 05:12:13 pm »
What is very telling is both the last two failed GOP Presidential Candidates and family are included here in Romney and McCain.

Jealousy.

Yep, "Trump Didn't Pay His Dues!"

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2020, 05:27:26 pm »
August 19, 2020
By Robert Arvay

I personally know some Republicans who now support Biden for president.  Mind you, these are people who vigorously opposed Obama's ruinous depredations of the American economy for eight solid years.  They ranted against his treacherous Iran deal.  They decried his open borders policy.  They voted for McCain/Palin and then, four years later, for Romney/Ryan.  Finally, they rooted for one or the other of the Republican contenders in the 2016 primaries — any of them, that is, except Donald Trump.  All the while, they excoriated the Clintons for their corruption and duplicity. 

Then something mysterious happened.  When Trump was nominated, these supposedly staunchly conservative Republicans seem to have voted, in 2016, for Hillary Clinton, the woman whom they would have fiercely opposed had the Republican nominee been Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, or anybody but Trump. 

Nothing Trump did, as president, softened their disdain for the man, even though he revived the American economy, canceled the Iran giveaway, and decreased illegal immigration to the extent that any president could, despite being opposed every step of the way, including by Republicans, even his own White House staff.  Trump did everything the RINOs had said they wanted and the opposite of what Hillary would have done. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/how_do_we_explain_republicans_who_support_biden.html

I can explain it.  Very simple.  Most men have TRUMP ENVY.  Yup.  Goes back to male egos and jocking....for King of the hill.  TRUMP HAS ALWAYS BEEN ENVIED and lied about for decades.  They can't stand one man is so good looking, has millions, model wife, Trump Tower, business's all over, smart, high I.Q.... ENVY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. 

When I look back, even 30 years ago, 'journalist's" interview him, ask HIM alll the time how much something costs,  then when HE answers, they say TRUMP BRAGGS.  They badger him to tell them, what something costs, then chastised him, when he says it.  he has learned since then, not to say.  Go to any late show, Letterman, Roseann Barr, Oprah.  Jay Leno.
They all, LOVE TO MOCK HIM, PUT HIM DOWN IN SOME WAY.  ENVY.  TRUMP..HOUSEHOLD WORD. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2020, 05:37:27 pm »
Jay Leno is not as bad as most, but even he...mocking TRUMP.  Ego talk, little jabs.  Other late shows are vicious.  TRUMP PUTS UP WITH ALL THE 'ATTACKS'.   He does not drink, smoke, do illegal drugs, does not even drink coffee.  He is trying to talk and everything Jay says is a 'joke'. 

Donald Trump on Jay Leno, Dec 7, 1999

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 05:39:06 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2020, 05:41:50 pm »

I can explain it.  Very simple.  Most men have TRUMP ENVY.  Yup.  Goes back to male egos and jocking....for King of the hill.  TRUMP HAS ALWAYS BEEN ENVIED and lied about for decades.  They can't stand one man is so good looking, has millions, model wife, Trump Tower, business's all over, smart, high I.Q.... ENVY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. 

When I look back, even 30 years ago, 'journalist's" interview him, ask HIM alll the time how much something costs,  then when HE answers, they say TRUMP BRAGGS.  They badger him to tell them, what something costs, then chastised him, when he says it.  he has learned since then, not to say.  Go to any late show, Letterman, Roseann Barr, Oprah.  Jay Leno.
They all, LOVE TO MOCK HIM, PUT HIM DOWN IN SOME WAY.  ENVY.  TRUMP..HOUSEHOLD WORD. 

That is probably the biggest load of BS I have read in years.
So your assertion is that only men HATE Trump? 

Or is it that only MEN are republicans?
So now it is WLM?  Womens lives matter.. get over yourself..

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2020, 05:45:15 pm »
START ABOUT 4;45    1986

Always mocking and joke making, at TRUMP EXPENSE.  I so get it.  I have family members, who make up crap, UNTRUE, things about me. It is character assassination, all the time.  Things I NEVER said or did.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2020, 05:59:42 pm »
That is probably the biggest load of BS I have read in years.
So your assertion is that only men HATE Trump? 

Or is it that only MEN are republicans?
So now it is WLM?  Womens lives matter.. get over yourself..

Wow. Most men, have envy about other men.  That is a fact.  I would guess, some women, do not like TRUMP.  Most LOVE him. It is also said, he is a good lover.  Why wouldn't he be?  He is good in all other endeavors.  I never said only men 'hate' Trump. Since I am a woman, I see from my side.  My woman's perspective.  Men all want,  to be KING OF THE HILL.  You are lying to yourself, if you say, you do NOT want to be the best of all.  Why so triggered?   I see male envy all the time.  How did you come up with all that other baloney?  Things , I NEVER SAID. 
. ALL LIVES MATTER. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2020, 06:05:05 pm »
Wow. Most men, have envy about other men.  That is a fact.

:facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2020, 06:06:24 pm »
Wow. Most men, have envy about other men.  That is a fact.  I would guess, some women, do not like TRUMP.  Most LOVE him. It is also said, he is a good lover.  Why wouldn't he be?  He is good in all other endeavors.  I never said only men 'hate' Trump. Since I am a woman, I see from my side.  My woman's perspective.  Men all want,  to be KING OF THE HILL.  You are lying to yourself, if you say, you do NOT want to be the best of all.  Why so triggered?   I see male envy all the time.  How did you come up with all that other baloney?  Things , I NEVER SAID. 
. ALL LIVES MATTER.

I must be an odd-ball.  I've never felt envy, for Trump or anybody else for that matter.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2020, 06:07:46 pm »
He is only 34.  Already telling the truth.   Politics is ruthless.  RONA is not mocking him, trying to get his goat.  Good questions.

Donald Trump interview 1980 (Rona Barrett) [Reelin' In The Years Archives]

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2020, 06:09:23 pm »
I must be an odd-ball.  I've never felt envy, for Trump or anybody else for that matter.   :shrug:

Well, we both must be abnormal then according to LA.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2020, 06:19:22 pm »
DONAHUE...is such an azz.  He is wealthy too.  He just wants to 'attack" Trump.  Says stupid things.  SUCH A LEFT, LIBERAL.  I see Trump envy. Why doesn't DONAHUE...give his money to the poor?  Virtue signaling..DONAHUE. 
-------------------------------------------------------
Donald Trump - Interview with Donahue 1987

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2020, 06:57:59 pm »
 :bkmk:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online libertybele

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2020, 07:02:42 pm »
We don't need to explain Republicans who support Biden.  Why the need?  They are Republican In Name Only.  Biden and cronies are about as backasswards and bat crap crazy as you can get and those that support them are equally backassward and bat crap crazy! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2020, 07:13:28 pm »

Psst, you're making opponents unnecessarily.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2020, 07:26:46 pm »

Jealousy.

Don't overlook 2016 GOP primary failure, Jeb Bush.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2020, 07:48:06 pm »
You don't explain those Republicans. You point, laugh, and mock.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2020, 07:50:12 pm »
Explanation is simple.
Because Trump is hardly normal, he easily makes enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2020, 07:52:53 pm »
Well, we both must be abnormal then according to LA.

lol. OR. you both are lying to yourselves.  I say, you are all NORMAL, KING OF THE HILL,  CANDIDATES.   You show one up-manship on here all the time.  I have studied Human Behaviors.  Nothing wrong with any of you.  JUST...MEN. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 08:13:21 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2020, 07:55:37 pm »
You don't explain those Republicans. You point, laugh, and mock.

Who are you talking too?  I made a GENERAL STATEMENT.  I need to see the list of those RINO'S.  A comment on letterman video.  I agree with that person.   EDIT.  OK.  I read your post wrong.  That happens on here.  You are also, making a general statement...NOT TO ANYONE. 
-----------------------------------------
Didn't Letterman bang interns or his nanny or something like that? He's always been insanely jealous of Trump going back 35 years. I couldn't possibly care less what the 2nd best late night host(behind Leno in the ratings for 20+ years) thinks.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 08:15:00 pm by LegalAmerican »